PDA

View Full Version : Marduk schedule a few U.S. dates

JuuKun
06-22-2009, 03:43 PM
In before Visa Issues! (http://www.smnnews.com/2009/06/19/marduk-gain-travel-visas-mini-us-tour-announced/)

Swedish black metallers MARDUK will team up with WITHERED and BLACK ANVIL for the following U.S. dates:

Aug. 12 - Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
Aug. 13 - Philadelphia, PA @ Johnny Brenda's
Aug. 15 - New York, NY @ Gramercy Theatre (w/ TOMBS)

Commented guitarist Morgan Håkansson: "We are excited to finally be over in the States and do these shows after all the problems with the visas. The three shows in August are just the start. We are preparing for a full tour in the winter that will cover all the areas we missed on Blackenedfest. Please join us as we raise the 'Banner Of The Wolf'!"

-

Assuming these actually happen, I might go down to the New York date as an end to my Summer, since it's only like a week or two before school starts up again.

overkiller
06-22-2009, 05:30 PM
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

IrritatedTrout
06-23-2009, 04:26 PM

I'm there.

JuuKun
06-23-2009, 05:16 PM

I'm there.

Good, I'm counting on you to go on after the show and let me know if they successfully made it into the country or not before I make the drive to New York to find out that they got fucked again.

mankvill
06-23-2009, 05:21 PM

I'm there.

I've been there! :D

IrritatedTrout
06-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Good, I'm counting on you to go on after the show and let me know if they successfully made it into the country or not before I make the drive to New York to find out that they got fucked again.

Yeah, I'll post a setlist or at least post in this topic if they played. Hope it works out this time.