PDA

View Full Version : New Megadeth album title!

SerpentineVIVIVI
06-18-2009, 09:02 AM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=122163

Endgame, huh? Interesting. Not as good as their other album titles, I must confess. The music will be rape though, no doubt!

JRA
06-18-2009, 09:12 AM
Mustaine's just setting himself up to fail with those comments.

SomewhereInTime72
06-18-2009, 09:32 AM
Interesting. I don't have the highest of hopes for this, but I'll definitely want to check it out, just in case. Old school 'Deth is still my favorite thrash.

TonyD
06-18-2009, 09:47 AM
The way he describes it, he makes it sound good, which means this could be their Death Magnetic.

Also for future reference, I think we could do without a whole extra thread and just tag this onto "More Megadeth News", because that's what it is.

DethMaiden
06-18-2009, 09:50 AM
This will probably be terrible but I'll listen to it.

ChildrenofSodom
06-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Who is he, Alex Jones?

He has been on his radio show....

SerpentineVIVIVI
06-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Once again, I am in the minority :eyes:

SerpentineVIVIVI
06-18-2009, 10:35 AM
The way he describes it, he makes it sound good, which means this could be their Death Magnetic.

Also for future reference, I think we could do without a whole extra thread and just tag this onto "More Megadeth News", because that's what it is.

They only have had one crap record, and World Needs A Hero was their Death Magnetic, if anything. System has Failed and UA shit on DM, and this new one isn't going to be anything short but a follow up of the last two.

And that is Megadeth Tour News, not upcoming releases.

rjturtle9
06-18-2009, 11:02 AM
They only have had one crap record, and World Needs A Hero was their Death Magnetic, if anything. System has Failed and UA shit on DM, and this new one isn't going to be anything short but a follow up of the last two.

true that man. megadeths last couple of albums are better than death magnetic

ravenheart
06-18-2009, 11:24 AM
TWNAH > you.

makethemsuffer12
06-18-2009, 11:29 AM
Well any title is better than World Painted Blood. And Death Magnetic>>>TWNAH, in my opinion at least.

Div
06-18-2009, 11:40 AM
Who knows, maybe he's still got a good album left in him. We'll know as soon as the first song comes out.

mankvill
06-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Endgame is a fucking awesome title. :rocker:

ADD
06-18-2009, 01:41 PM
Really don't think I'll listen to this album. Man older metal bands fucking suck these days :(

ravenheart
06-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Really don't think I'll listen to this album. Man older metal bands fucking suck these days :(

Wrong.

Indestructible
06-18-2009, 05:33 PM
Endgame", which is about a bill that ex-President George W. Bush signed into law that gave him the power to put American citizens in concentration camps that are actually called 'detention centers' here in the United States

im not shocked that bush did that. if he did

SerpentineVIVIVI
06-18-2009, 05:34 PM
And Death Magnetic>>>TWNAH, in my opinion at least.

:nonono:

Indestructible
06-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Well any title is better than World Painted Blood. And Death Magnetic>>>TWNAH, in my opinion at least.

agreed.

the first 5 metallica are also better than megadeth

SerpentineVIVIVI
06-18-2009, 05:54 PM
the first 5 metallica are also better than megadeth

:mad::flame::axe::grim::barf::nonono::wtf:

...what I'm trying to say is, listen to everything pre-Cryptic.

Indestructible
06-18-2009, 05:58 PM
:mad::flame::axe::grim::barf::nonono::wtf:

...what I'm trying to say is, listen to everything pre-Cryptic.

i like both i just put metallica higher i didnt say you had to. i have high hopes for this album after reading about this i have a great feeling it will be better than UA

ChildrenofSodom
06-18-2009, 06:15 PM
im not shocked that bush did that. if he did

No. Thats made up. Its a conspiracy theory. Goddamnit.

ChildrenofSodom
06-18-2009, 06:17 PM
"This Day we fight", supposedly based off of Aragorn and LOTR, sounds like it could be badass.

Maybe I would have liked the concepts of this album a year ago...but I doubt I'll buy this. Didn't buy United Abominations.

Indestructible
06-18-2009, 06:32 PM
No. Thats made up. Its a conspiracy theory. Goddamnit.

he could of done it or it ncould be a theroy. im sure he tried to do that thoe. i never knew he tried that until i read about the song

ChildrenofSodom
06-18-2009, 06:37 PM
he could of done it or it ncould be a theroy. im sure he tried to do that thoe. i never knew he tried that until i read about the song

he didn't try it. This bullshit has been floating around the right-wing of the internet for half a year now.

TonyD
06-18-2009, 07:09 PM
Wrong.

Prove it.

he didn't try it. This bullshit has been floating around the right-wing of the internet for half a year now.

...you mean left wing. Right?
:eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
06-18-2009, 07:14 PM
...you mean left wing. Right?
:eyes:

No. Well, maybe. But every time I've ever heard this, it comes from a Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Lew Rockwell, World Net Daily, or similar extreme right wing site. They hate Bush. They're more extreme than Rush Limbaugh and the like. The far extremes are very similar....

Div
06-18-2009, 11:06 PM

To me it sounds like he's talking about the Military Commissions Act.

TonyD
06-19-2009, 12:39 AM
No. Well, maybe. But every time I've ever heard this, it comes from a Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Lew Rockwell, World Net Daily, or similar extreme right wing site. They hate Bush. They're more extreme than Rush Limbaugh and the like. The far extremes are very similar....

Haha

ravenheart
06-19-2009, 12:55 AM
Prove it.

Well, I suppose it depends how old you're talking, the following albums by old bands don't even remotely suck:

Queensryche - American Soldier
Testament - The Formation of Damnation
UFO - The Visitor
Candlemass - Death Magic Doom
Impellitteri - Wicked Maiden
Heaven & Hell - The Devil You Know
Kreator - Hordes of Chaos
Motorhead - Kiss of Death
Grave Digger - Ballads of A Hangman

I could easily go on. There are a whole raft of 20, 30, 40 year old bands still producing good albums and putting on good shows.

TonyD
06-19-2009, 01:15 AM
I'm thinking somewhere around pre '85/'90
Not many recent releases "suck" as much as they just aren't good. A lot of releases like Priest, H&H, AC/DC, Metallica and Ozzy don't have enough to make me want to listen more than once or twice.
I know it's kind of biased to hold bands to a standard anywhere close to their classic material, but I'm not one to contribute $12.99 to a half assed effort that an artist though they could get away with because they already have a legion of sheep for fans.

Indestructible
06-19-2009, 05:19 AM

if it came out fact that bush did try that or secretly did it would you be suprised at all i wouldnt

ChildrenofSodom
06-19-2009, 08:01 AM
To me it sounds like he's talking about the Military Commissions Act.

Thats the only thing I can think is even remotely similar. But I'm thinking he's referring to the 'FEMA camps' that everyone thinks are going to be built to detain all liberty-lovers when the revolution starts.

The Military Commissions Act sucks big time, but it not about concentration camps.

SomewhereInTime72
06-19-2009, 10:52 AM
if it came out fact that bush did try that or secretly did it would you be suprised at all i wouldnt

INDESTRUCTIBLE