PDA

View Full Version : Alice In Chains album title/release date

SerpentineVIVIVI
06-12-2009, 11:27 AM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=121762

Black Gives Way To Blue, September 29.

Pretty bad name. Hopefully the record is good.

The_jman
06-12-2009, 09:22 PM
I saw them last month, and couldn't believe how much like lane the new singer sounds, kinda eager to hear what they come up with, my girlfriend is very excited being a much bigger aic fan than I am.

DethMaiden
06-12-2009, 09:28 PM
I've basically lost all interest in them, but they were one of my favorite bands in junior high and freshman year. I still think Dirt is one of the best albums of all time, but it's mostly nostalgia that keeps them relevant for me.

TonyD
06-12-2009, 10:59 PM
I've basically lost all interest in them, but they were one of my favorite bands in junior high and freshman year. I still think Dirt is one of the best albums of all time, but it's mostly nostalgia that keeps them relevant for me.

How come?

HandOfDoom
06-13-2009, 06:34 AM
I agree, pretty bad title, but still really looking forward to the album and hopefully to see them live, DuVall has one incredible voice man. Dirt is also one of my favorite albums, not a single bad track on there.

DethMaiden
06-13-2009, 07:34 AM
How come?

Honestly, I was into a lot of grunge when I was big into them, and before that I was into some modern rock stuff that was heavily influenced by AIC, so naturally it made sense that I'd love them because they were head and shoulders above their contemporaries. But I've mostly stopped listening to that style altogether, so I've lost interest in them. I listen to them and Pearl Jam more than any other grunge acts, but I barely listen to either of them anymore at all.