PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Rainbow + Rock/Metal fans near Allentown, PA

Maiden33
06-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Hey everyone. It's rare I do any work to support anything besides my own band, but I was enlisted to really help out with this. My personal favorite unsigned band, Lazarus (Traditional metal hailing from New York) will be opening for Over the Rainbow (Rainbow tribute project featuring ex-members of the band Ritchie Blackmore's son) at Crocodile Rock in Allentown, PA on Friday, July 10th, 2009.
If anyone might be interested in attending this show, please contact me. I have been enlisted to sell tickets for the band since they are based over 2 hours away and I live in the area. So if you are interested in going to the show, please buy the tickets from me, so you can help support a great band instead of a greedy club.
It's gonna be a kickass show and a Lazarus will be playing new tracks from their forthcoming full-length album "Awaken". You will not be disappointed by this show.

To check out Lazarus, go to:
http://www.myspace.com/lazaruslongisland

SerpentineVIVIVI
06-09-2009, 11:34 AM
I love Lazarus, saw them open for Symphony-X at Mulcahy's. Over The Rainbow are pretty cool, should be based on the members. Unfortunately Allentown is very far from where I live, I don't think I can make it :(.

Bloodcurse
06-19-2009, 08:23 PM
hey bro, contact me on facebook...I'll buy one off you after the 4th

ravenheart
06-20-2009, 05:25 AM
Over The Rainbow should have Doogie White. I'd see them then (not in Allentown, obviously). I passed by when they were playing at Sweden Rock a couple of weeks ago and the bound sounded awesome. Ritchie's son is spot on. But JLT was awful. Truly awful.

I hope he sounds better in an indoor venue!

And Lazarus fucking rock! :D