Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
The Prince
No Remorse
Seek and Destroy

JRA
06-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Wow, guess they finally got tired of "That Was Just Your Life" and "End Of The Line."

andrew_metalhead
06-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Wow, guess they finally got tired of "That Was Just Your Life" and "End Of The Line."

They played those in the first show. So I guess they didn't repeat that in the next two. They were playing in Mexico after a long time so thats why I guess they wanted to get in as many different songs as they could.

Sanitarium78
06-08-2009, 03:46 PM
They played those in the first show. So I guess they didn't repeat that in the next two. They were playing in Mexico after a long time so thats why I guess they wanted to get in as many different songs as they could.

That or they realised that opening with 3 off RTL is far more awesome that opening with the the first two on Death Magnetic. I like death magnetic but they should open the shows like this from now on. The crowd must've just gone insane with Creeping Death as the opener:rocker:

andrew_metalhead
06-08-2009, 03:47 PM
That or they realised that opening with 3 off RTL is far more awesome that opening with the the first two on Death Magnetic. I like death magnetic but they should open the shows like this from now on. The crowd must've just gone insane with Creeping Death as the opener:rocker:

can't argue with that :D

RTL = My favorite Metallica album :)

gabo03
06-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Seems this is the "oldies" set list :D

jhdeity
06-10-2009, 03:18 AM
By far the best Metallica setlist since the Master tour. No Remorse as an encore is MONEY! No clue why NEM has to be played every night. Is there anyone on the planet with a scrotum who wants to hear that abomination of a song? Bury it!