PDA

View Full Version : In Flames 2009 tours

broncoz
06-05-2009, 08:51 PM
According to this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABV9WOrhzm0

After the European festival season, In Flames plans to tour both the United States and Europe from September to around Christmas.

It's still unclear when Jesper will return, but i'm guessing since he is still having problems and since they will be touring till Christmas we shouldn't be expecting an album next year.

Still, good news to see they will be back in the USA this fall.

(also in this vid they say they added a song never before played live to thier set, so if anyone has their set from the Sweden Rock Festival it would be sweet)

SerpentineVIVIVI
06-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Unless the sets get good, won't make a difference for me.

maidenpriest
06-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Unless the sets get good, won't make a difference for me.

agreed. their setlist last year made me want to cry. wouldve been amazing if setlist had been better cus the band itself was awesome. and the night i went they happened to drop pinball map cus they were late...:mad:

SerpentineVIVIVI
06-06-2009, 06:01 AM
agreed. their setlist last year made me want to cry. wouldve been amazing if setlist had been better cus the band itself was awesome. and the night i went they happened to drop pinball map cus they were late...:mad:

Yea I completely agree, I saw them at Gigantour 08 and they had an awesome performance and were good live, but the shitty setlist just overshadows that. And that must have sucked to have one of the four good songs of the set be taken out.

HugeRockStar
06-08-2009, 05:13 PM
First time I saw In Flames live was in 2002 and have seen them every other time they've come. Seeing them on their tour last year, it was almost like a different band. They just seemed tired and not into it as much as they used to. Not to mention it was a terrible setlist and Anders' voice was shot to hell. I hope they're better this time or I'll be missing IF for the first time since '02.

broncoz
06-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Judging by what i've seen from vids of Sweden Rock festival, the set list consisted of (in no order)

Delight and Angers
Mirrors Truth
Disconnected
Alias (acoustic until after solo)
The Chosen Pessimist >:(
Dead End (with lisa miskovsky)
Come Clarity
The Quiet Place
My Sweet Shadow
Trigger
Cloud Connected
Pinball Map
Only For The Weak
Square Nothing
Coerced Coexistence

Not as bad as last year's usa set list...but i doubt they will keep anything close to this for their tours in the fall. However they need to keep Coerced Coexistence and Square Nothing :horns: and for gods sake at least put a song in from whoracle or TJR

Indestructible
06-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Judging by what i've seen from vids of Sweden Rock festival, the set list consisted of (in no order)

Delight and Angers
Mirrors Truth
Disconnected
Come Clarity
The Quiet Place
My Sweet Shadow
Trigger
Cloud Connected
Pinball Map
Only For The Weak
Square Nothing
Coerced Coexistence

Not as bad as last year's usa set list...but i doubt they will keep anything close to this for their tours in the fall. However they need to keep Coerced Coexistence and Square Nothing :horns: and for gods sake at least put a song in from whoracle or TJR

These are ok the only ones you need are alias and mirrors truth from the new album it wasnt that good.I know bands like to do a lot of there new album when touring for it but that album has to be better for the band to do that. Lets hope when a new in flames album comes out its better.

Delight and Angers
Mirrors Truth
Disconnected

These songs are fine

Come Clarity
The Quiet Place
My Sweet Shadow
Trigger
Cloud Connected
Pinball Map
Only For The Weak
Square Nothing
Coerced Coexistence

They dont do that good of sets some times in the U.S do they. Though the set isnt all that bad.

Indestructible
06-11-2009, 05:28 PM
They should put in clayman and a few more from reroute to remain

maidenpriest
06-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Square Nothing
Coerced Coexistence

nice to see these songs on the set.definitely some deeper tracks off amazing albums. but seriously? nothing off TJR or whoracle is insulting...

broncoz
06-14-2009, 07:20 PM
nice to see these songs on the set.definitely some deeper tracks off amazing albums. but seriously? nothing off TJR or whoracle is insulting...

I forgot to put in that The Hive was played, that song has been in the set every day for the past year now, so at least it's something from whoracle.

Indestructible
06-16-2009, 12:21 PM
in flames should take a break and do nothing for about a year and then after that year is up they start writting and planning a tour and we might get and album better then the last ones and the setlists can improve a little

b_halperin
06-16-2009, 01:19 PM
take a break and do nothing for about a year

that'll surely help them :tp:

Indestructible
06-16-2009, 01:30 PM
that'll surely help them :tp:

sometimes bands need to take breaks from things to help them do better

mankvill
06-16-2009, 03:03 PM
sometimes bands need to take breaks from things to help them do better

I agree

Lamb of God and Disturbed should take an infinite break. It'd help the music industry immensely.

Indestructible
06-16-2009, 03:08 PM
I agree

Lamb of God and Disturbed should take an infinite break. It'd help the music industry immensely.

their recent albums disturbed-indestructible and lamb of god-wrath are better than in flames-a sense of purpose so they dont need any breaks anytime soon

JuuKun
06-16-2009, 05:39 PM
their recent albums disturbed-indestructible and lamb of god-wrath are better than in flames-a sense of purpose

That is really not saying anything.

mankvill
06-16-2009, 06:16 PM
That is really not saying anything.

:lol:

Br00tuldrumz
06-16-2009, 08:57 PM
I know theres a lot of hate for In Flames out there, but I'm a die hard fan of all of their stuff. I also think it's really cool that they finally did Dead End live with Lisa.

SomewhereInTime72
06-17-2009, 07:24 AM
their recent albums disturbed-indestructible and lamb of god-wrath are better than in flames-a sense of purpose so they dont need any breaks anytime soon

:barf:

Indestructible
06-17-2009, 11:55 AM
I agree

Except for a sense of purpose in flames is better than disturbed and maybe lamb of god

mankvill
06-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Except for a sense of purpose in flames is better than disturbed and maybe lamb of god

That's like saying shit is better than vomit.

b_halperin
06-17-2009, 02:15 PM

:eyes:is it just me or do those 2 posts completely contradict eachother...?

mankvill
06-17-2009, 02:15 PM
:eyes:is it just me or do those 2 posts completely contradict eachother...?

Look at who you're quoting.

b_halperin
06-17-2009, 02:18 PM
Look at who you're quoting.

:lol: