PDA

View Full Version : Toxic Holocaust -- Windsor, Ontario -- June 4th, 2009

Slasherous
06-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Yes, i am not lying, Toxic Holocaust played a show in Windsor, Ontario tonight. The best thing that has ever happened EVER to Windsor. Now did the setlist change much from the previous tour...no. But was the arrangement changed up....YES! Thus making it totally more awesomer, and the fact they actually did a traditional encore instead of pre-thought out encore was awesome. On top of the at, it was a small crowd, but a pretty live and active crowd, and Cauldron who opened for them played completely drunk, and during Gravelord, Joel Grind's guitar went out. So enjoy this awesomely awesome setlist.

1. Metal Attack
2. Endless Armageddon
3. Wild Dogs
4. Feedback, Blood, and Distortion :party:
5. War Is Hell
6. Reaper's Grave
7. Death Brings Death
8. Gravelord
9. Lord of the Wasteland
10. Nuke The Cross
---
11. 666
12. Atomik Destruktor

mankvill
06-04-2009, 10:27 PM
FEEDBACK
BLOOD
AND DISTORTION

:fist:

b_halperin
06-05-2009, 10:33 AM
that's such a tight set. ive been wanting to see these guys live for a long time actually.

Wizzbang11
06-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Nice set but I hope they switch it up for the fall tour.
They've been playin those songs since the last record came out.

Dimebag_Rusty
06-08-2009, 08:05 PM
I saw this in Milton, Ontario. And it was a good show, the opening bands Panzerfaust, Razorwire and Cauldron kicked ass... but Holy crap, it felt like Toxic Holocaust barely played 45 minutes. Joel made absolutely no attempt to even comunicate with the crowd. Barely looked at us. It really did feel like they were playing their Gwar or Napalm Death opening set on a headlining tour.

DethMaiden
06-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Ah I wish I would have been there. Windsor isn't very far from me, and quests to Canada are fun.

Wizzbang11
06-08-2009, 09:28 PM
It really did feel like they were playing their Gwar or Napalm Death opening set on a headlining tour.

Well that is their opening set from the GWAR tour plus 1 song...
Joel isn't really that talkative of a person, but usually he has a few comments to throw out and get people "energized". Maybe it was an off night.

Dimebag_Rusty
06-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Well that is their opening set from the GWAR tour plus 1 song...
Joel isn't really that talkative of a person, but usually he has a few comments to throw out and get people "energized". Maybe it was an off night.

Thats true, he was watching the opening bands, but still it kind of felt like he wasnt too happy with the show in terms of turnout and just feel of the show. He is a really nice guy though, cant say anything against that.

Slasherous
06-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Windsor, he, the rest of the Toxic guys and Cauldron (especially Cauldron) were enjoying themselves quite a bit. Even saw him and his merch guy get ID'ed, that was weird. You don't see that everyday with headlining known bands.