PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What Are You Doing' Thread Part III

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 03:22 PM
1) If he raped someone, he should go to prison. No question about it. Let's not make a conspiracy where there isn't one.
2) Wikileaks should be shut down anyway. It's a disgrace to journalism. You do NOT publish materials that threaten national security in a clear and present way. 'Nuff said. Wikileaks risks good journalists across the country having less leash from the courts by doing some of the stupid shit they do.

He should definetly go to prison if he raped someone. I do like what wikileaks is doing though. They are releasing all these documents about what the government is doing it's getting the truth out. The government, the FED, internationaly bankers ect they never like it when the evil they are doing is exposed. That's why I think they are just trying to arrest him because of what he is saying, I don't think that's right.

IrritatedTrout
12-07-2010, 03:45 PM
1) If he raped someone, he should go to prison. No question about it. Let's not make a conspiracy where there isn't one.
2) Wikileaks should be shut down anyway. It's a disgrace to journalism. You do NOT publish materials that threaten national security in a clear and present way. 'Nuff said. Wikileaks risks good journalists across the country having less leash from the courts by doing some of the stupid shit they do.

But don't citizens have a right to information? Or is that right limited to certain information? If so, where is the line and who determines it?

Not really trying to debate with you as I'm not really into that, just tossing some thoughts out there. Personally I don't know how to feel about this whole Wikileaks thing. I can see some very valid points on both sides of the argument. As an International Studies student maybe I should have a stronger stance on it though.:eyes:

DethMaiden
12-07-2010, 03:51 PM
The line is at a reasonable expectation of national security. If some "journalist" who fancies himself an anarchist hero leaks vital information about the war effort in Afghanistan – a map of where we're housing troops working under cover, for example – and terrorists get on the Internet, find out where they are, and slaughter them, isn't that "journalist" just commiting treason?

Listen, I'm a journalism major. A free press is one of the most important issues to me. But Wikileaks makes a mockery of the profession and, like I said before, risks geting more restrictions put on the legit guys who do useful investigative journalism.

JRA
12-07-2010, 03:53 PM
This thread has become a rather disturbing barrage of serious business lately. So to counteract that I offer this interjection...

huh huh huh, his last name is ASSange

Sepultura69
12-07-2010, 03:54 PM
This thread has become a rather disturbing barrage of serious business lately. So to counteract that I offer this interjection...

huh huh huh, his last name is ASSange

:lol:

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 04:04 PM
But don't citizens have a right to information? Or is that right limited to certain information? If so, where is the line and who determines it?

Not really trying to debate with you as I'm not really into that, just tossing some thoughts out there. Personally I don't know how to feel about this whole Wikileaks thing. I can see some very valid points on both sides of the argument. As an International Studies student maybe I should have a stronger stance on it though.:eyes:

We do have a right to information and all information. If someone is releasing that information I am fine with it. Julian Assange could be one of two things, a rapist or someone trying to do good by getting this information out. Wikileaks could be one of two things, a site trying to get the truth out or something run by the CIA either way the truth is getting out.
Right now I can't prove if wikileaks is good or bad, right now I think they might be a good thing. Watch this video they released last year, tell me who are the real terrorists wikileaks or the people in this video.
http://www.collateralmurder.com/

Div
12-07-2010, 04:18 PM
My cousin drew my name to get me a christmas gift this year, and I was really thinking either a hat or a new jacket/hoodie. But I want it either to be a band, or videogame releated. Not "HAHA OMG 1UP VIDEOGAME CULTURE xD" but about a specific game. I wanted to get a Mass Effect "N7" hat but it's out of stock. :(

Any ideas? (AKA Hey Div I bet you know some good places for this stuff!)

buy some crazy japanese snacks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AT6CWoYs2w

dunno why, but i find that guy fucking hilarious

ChildrenofSodom
12-07-2010, 04:20 PM
He should definetly go to prison if he raped someone. I do like what wikileaks is doing though. They are releasing all these documents about what the government is doing it's getting the truth out. The government, the FED, internationaly bankers ect they never like it when the evil they are doing is exposed. That's why I think they are just trying to arrest him because of what he is saying, I don't think that's right.

That's the hilarious think about Wikileaks and conspiracy theorists, and the past few days I've been trying to phrase this correctly: the government has had to deal with whistle-blowers, leaks, and double agents for as long as it has been in existence. These particular leaks are pretty lame gossip pieces about what our diplomats think of other diplomats, deals our government has tried to make with other governments, which foreign leader is sleeping with which whatever.....But these leaks NEVER validate any conspiracy theories about the Fed, 9/11, JFK, Roswell, etc. The real conspiracies they unveil, like overthrowing leaders in Iran and Guatemala, usually aren't the subject of pop conspiracy theorists.

So, if Julian Assange really had access to this sensitive info...don't you think he would have said something if he heard that the government caused 9/11, or that Ben Bernanke beats off to the idea of selling American baby skins to Chinese despots.

Travis The Dragon
12-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Nothing like classic video game emulators to bring back those memories! Time to play some Karnov on my NES. :D

BloodoftheKings
12-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Nothing like classic video game emulators to bring back those memories! Time to play some Karnov on my NES. :D

I own a physical copy of Karnov. U Jelly?

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 04:38 PM

That's what it looks like in the video I posted. The soldiers are sitting in a helicopter just shooting random people and laughing about it. They're acting like they are playiing call of duty.

mankvill
12-07-2010, 04:39 PM
That's what it looks like in the video I posted. The soldiers are sitting in a helicopter just shooting random people and laughing about it. They're acting like they are playiing call of duty.

REACHING

ChildrenofSodom
12-07-2010, 04:45 PM

They're just Iraqis. TOTALLY KIDDING!!!

Travis The Dragon
12-07-2010, 04:54 PM
I own a physical copy of Karnov. U Jelly?

I have one sitting in the house somewhere. :tongue: Emulators are nice though because I get zip files containing every game EVER for whatever system.

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 04:55 PM
They're just Iraqis. TOTALLY KIDDING!!!

The guys in the helicopter are U.S soldiers and they are shooting down random Iraqui citizens. The Iraquis did nothing wrong and the are getting shot down by laughing U.S soldiers. Watch the video and listen to the comments they make after they shoot someone it's like they are playing clal of duty and talking to somone on Xbox live.

mankvill
12-07-2010, 05:15 PM
The guys in the helicopter are U.S soldiers and they are shooting down random Iraqui citizens. The Iraquis did nothing wrong and the are getting shot down by laughing U.S soldiers. Watch the video and listen to the comments they make after they shoot someone it's like they are playing clal of duty and talking to somone on Xbox live.

iraqi civilians dying would be a violation of human rights

if it involved humans dying

Wizzbang11
12-07-2010, 05:19 PM
God...damnit....I'm with Indestructible on this one. :eyes:

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 05:26 PM
iraqi civilians dying would be a violation of human rights

if it involved humans dying

Soldiers shooting down random citizens is a crime. These iraqis comitted no crime. And they were murdered all because someone thought it would be fun to shoot people. News flash to these soldiers this isn't fucking grand theft auto it is real life.

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 05:27 PM
God...damnit....I'm with Indestructible on this one. :eyes:
You agree with everything I said about wikileaks?

Wizzbang11
12-07-2010, 05:28 PM
You agree with everything I said about wikileaks?

Yep. That I do.

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Yep. That I do.

Rarley does does that happen/.

TonyD
12-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Yep. That I do.

"IN THIS MOMENT Guitarist Says He Cried When He Heard His Band Landed 'Music As A Weapon' Tour - Dec. 7, 2010"

That is all.

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 05:41 PM
"IN THIS MOMENT Guitarist Says He Cried When He Heard His Band Landed 'Music As A Weapon' Tour - Dec. 7, 2010"

That is all.

I wouldn't cry if I had a band that made it on to music as a weapon. Thought I would love to play on a tour like that if I were in a band and knew how to play and instrument.

Wizzbang11
12-07-2010, 05:45 PM
I wouldn't cry if I had a band that made it on to music as a weapon. Thought I would love to play on a tour like that if I were in a band and knew how to play and instrument.

I don't think that was the point.

mankvill
12-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Soldiers shooting down random citizens is a crime. These iraqis comitted no crime. And they were murdered all because someone thought it would be fun to shoot people. News flash to these soldiers this isn't fucking grand theft auto it is real life.

>implying brown people are humans

Wizzbang11
12-07-2010, 05:53 PM

That is all.

The second he starts talking about the reptilians I'm out.

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 05:53 PM
>implying brown people are humans

Either your racist or trying to piss me off, or both.

ChildrenofSodom
12-07-2010, 05:55 PM

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 05:57 PM

I like talking about reptilians:eyes::D:eyes:

Derelict
12-07-2010, 05:59 PM
My brother served in Iraq for 7 months and preferred the Iraqis to most Americans he's encountered.

Travis The Dragon
12-07-2010, 06:01 PM
she spread herself wide open to let the insects in
she leaves a trail of honey to show me where she's been
she has the blood of reptile just underneath her skin
seeds from a thousand others drip down from within
oh my beautiful liar
oh my precious whore
my disease my infection
I am so impure
devils speak of the ways in which she'll manifest
angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
need to contaminate to alleviate this loneliness
I now know the depths I reach are limitless
oh my beautiful liar
oh my precious whore
my disease my infection
I am so impure:tongue:

mankvill
12-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Either your racist or trying to piss me off, or both.

my racist what

NP:

Quelling The Simian Surge
Incorrigible Bigotry
Arghoslent

BloodoftheKings
12-07-2010, 06:03 PM
I told my friends at school about the reptilians. They thought it was hilarious but they didn't believe me that theirs people who actually think that.

mankvill
12-07-2010, 06:06 PM
I told my friends at school about the reptilians. They thought it was hilarious but they didn't believe me that theirs people who actually think that.

I told my sister about vapor trails and she nearly pissed herself laughing

Derelict
12-07-2010, 06:09 PM
I told my sister about vapor trails and she nearly pissed herself laughing

THEY'RE CHEMTRAILS ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BloodoftheKings
12-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Youtube trolling pro tip:

1) Go on the comments section for any music video of a poser band that has millions of views (ie; Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, BFMV, post AJFA Metallica)

2) Mention how you love Justin Bieber and how he's way more talented then said band.

3) In a few short minutes your inbox will fill up with hatemail from 12 year old boys who are willing to defend Avenged Sevenfold with their lives.

4) lulz

BloodoftheKings
12-07-2010, 06:13 PM
You guys ever watch that show Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura? Funny shit.

ChildrenofSodom
12-07-2010, 06:14 PM
THEY'RE CHEMTRAILS ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You beat me to it. I think someone's been drinking too much city water.

Travis The Dragon
12-07-2010, 06:16 PM

1) Go on the comments section for any music video of a poser band that has millions of views (ie; Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, BFMV, post AJFA Metallica)

2) Mention how you love Justin Bieber and how he's way more talented then said band.

3) In a few short minutes your inbox will fill up with hatemail from 12 year old boys who are willing to defend Avenged Sevenfold with their lives.

4) lulz

I'm sure that was Michael Jackson's ghost I saw trolling the new A7X vid! :lol:

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 06:18 PM

4) lulz

I wouldn't like it either if you said that Justin Biber is better than Disturbed and post AJFA Metallica.

BloodoftheKings
12-07-2010, 06:22 PM
I wouldn't like it either if you said that Justin Biber is better than Disturbed and post AJFA Metallica.

I dont actually think that but it's fun watching 12 year olds get all riled up about nothing.

Derelict
12-07-2010, 06:22 PM
You beat me to it. I think someone's been drinking too much city water.

The fluoride has gotten to his brain, clearly.

A couple of years ago, I was in a much worse spot that I'm in now. I started seeing a shrink just to have a neutral person to talk to about stuff. After about the second or third visit, she started spouting about chemtrails, fluoride, 9/11 conspiracies, etc - i got the fuck out of there.

Derelict
12-07-2010, 06:23 PM

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090819180841/uncyclopedia/images/1/13/Thats_the_joke.jpg

ChildrenofSodom
12-07-2010, 06:43 PM
I'm trying to study for my Econometrics final at 9:30 tomorrow and between facebook and this thread, I'm having a tough time. :D

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 06:44 PM
The fluoride has gotten to his brain, clearly.

A couple of years ago, I was in a much worse spot that I'm in now. I started seeing a shrink just to have a neutral person to talk to about stuff. After about the second or third visit, she started spouting about chemtrails, fluoride, 9/11 conspiracies, etc - i got the fuck out of there.
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. What exactly did he say about 911, chemtrails and fluoride.
If I were a shrink or a doctor ect, I would tell my paitents to try and avoid fluoride as much as possible. As for chemtrails and 9/11 there is a time and place for that.

Derelict
12-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. What exactly did he say about 911, chemtrails and fluoride.
If I were a shrink or a doctor ect, I would tell my paitents to try and avoid fluoride as much as possible. As for chemtrails and 9/11 there is a time and place for that.

I'm being serious - I was trying to get mental help, and she was going on endlessly about chemtrails and reptilian shapeshifters. At least I realized that I wasn't the crazy one.

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm being serious - I was trying to get mental help, and she was going on endlessly about chemtrails and reptilian shapeshifters. At least I realized that I wasn't the crazy one.

I could understand her talking about avoiding fluoride to help your mental state. While I believe in chemtrails and 911 being an inside job, I wouldn't talk about that with someone coming to me for mental help.

ChildrenofSodom
12-07-2010, 07:30 PM
I could understand him talking about avoiding fluoride to help your mental state. While I believe in chemtrails and 911 being an inside job, I wouldn't talk about that with someone coming to me for mental help.

SHE!!! ITS A SHE!!

SomewhereInTime72
12-07-2010, 07:55 PM
I could understand her talking about avoiding fluoride to help your mental state. While I believe in chemtrails and 911 being an inside job, I wouldn't talk about that with someone coming to me for mental help.

Whether you assert it as right or not the whole fluoride thing is a conspiracy theory and not at all what a shrink should be talking about. Even supposing it were true, it's probably the last thing a person going for help needs to hear about :lol: :(

jd091
12-07-2010, 08:00 PM

http://icanhasinternets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/haters21.jpg

SomewhereInTime72
12-07-2010, 08:01 PM
i hope 911 is an inside job because when i call the police i really wanna talk to someone official and not some random dude to be honest

jd091
12-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Oh, and is it bad that I laughed at that video of the military guys gunning down those Iraqis? Yep. I'm going to hell. I look inside myself, but I can't find any sort of remorse. :hecho:

DethMaiden
12-07-2010, 08:10 PM
i hope 911 is an inside job because when i call the police i really wanna talk to someone official and not some random dude to be honest

hahaha

Oh, and is it bad that I laughed at that video of the military guys gunning down those Iraqis? Yep. I'm going to hell. I look inside myself, but I can't find any sort of remorse. :hecho:

wait what

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Whether you assert it as right or not the whole fluoride thing is a conspiracy theory and not at all what a shrink should be talking about. Even supposing it were true, it's probably the last thing a person going for help needs to hear about :lol: :(

I do agree with that. I would talk about avoiding fluoride mostly with elderly people with Dementia and Alzheimers.

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 08:12 PM

Cool story bro.

IrritatedTrout
12-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Cool story bro.

lol

ChildrenofSodom
12-07-2010, 08:25 PM

For the dispatcher, its an inside job. I'd hate to be a cop or firefighter or somebody with an outside job...its so cold!

zgodt
12-07-2010, 08:31 PM
:fist:

You are what me and my friends like to call a "Certified Hip hop head".
Ha. Nah, I'm a rank amateur. I just have some friends who've schooled me up a bit.

SomewhereInTime72
12-07-2010, 08:32 PM
For the dispatcher, its an inside job. I'd hate to be a cop or firefighter or somebody with an outside job...its so cold!

Bahahahaha!

zgodt
12-07-2010, 08:35 PM

:eyes:

jd091
12-07-2010, 08:38 PM
So... just throwing this out here: Does anyone watch Fringe?

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Since we are on the subject of 911. How can anyone deny that it was a controlled demolition? Watch footage of the bulidings fall that is all the proof you need. You need alot more than two planes to make a building fall like that. There were explosives in the towers. You may ask, how did they get explosives into the bulidings without anyone knowing. Simple they are just planted during contruction. Construction on the towers was almost daily. Alot more goes into 911 being an inside job than that, but all this proves it was a controlled demolition.

zgodt
12-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Is this thread always like this? Racism and conspiracy theories and the occasional SAT? All these years I've been ignoring it.

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Is this thread always like this? Racism and conspiracy theories and the occasional SAT? All these years I've been ignoring it.

Pretty much. We usualy end up in a conspiracy talk for awhile when I post in this thread.

DethMaiden
12-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Pretty much. We usualy end up in a conspiracy talk for awhile when I post in this thread.

I'm sure there's no connection.

JRA
12-07-2010, 09:14 PM

Correction: You talk conspiracies while we all :lol: and call you a fucking idiot.

Indestructible
12-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Correction: You talk conspiracies while we all :lol: and call you a fucking idiot.

Sometimes I get good responses from COS and a few others.

zgodt
12-07-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm sure there's no connection.

I chuckled.

SomewhereInTime72
12-07-2010, 09:46 PM
How can anyone deny that it was a controlled demolition? Watch footage of the bulidings fall that is all the proof you need. You need alot more than two planes to make a building fall like that.

I'm gonna go ahead and dismiss the rest of your post by saying "apparently not".

Sepultura69
12-07-2010, 09:50 PM
WHATS UP GUYS

jd091
12-07-2010, 10:14 PM
sauce plz

Sepultura69
12-07-2010, 10:25 PM
sauce plz

secret sauce? :confused:

jd091
12-08-2010, 12:00 AM
secret sauce? :confused:

Apparently you are a 4chan virgin.

ChildrenofSodom
12-08-2010, 04:02 AM
WHATS UP GUYS

:lol: Thank you for that.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 04:30 AM
Apparently you are a 4chan virgin.
your moms a virgin

EDIT: Just kidding..........OR AM I???......Jokes aside......I don't get the whole 4chan virgin thing as I never go on the site or use it. Is "secret sauce" some "b" tard 4chan slang or some shit? I said "Secret Sauce" because when I saw the "sauce" post, for some reason the first thing that came into my head was In N' Outs Thousand Island secret sauce and for some reason I felt like posting it.......My bad, it was probably the weed in me when I posted that earlier

*NOTE TO ALL THAT I AM NOT BRAGGING OR REPPING IM JUST TELLIN THE KID MY REASON FOR THE "SAUCE" POST SO PLEASE DONT TURN THIS INTO ANOTHER FLAME SEP69/ANTI POT RALLY/INDESTRUCTIBLE DEBATE RANT....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Derelict
12-08-2010, 05:18 AM
What are boobs?

Half the dudes at metal shows have them

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 05:25 AM
Half the dudes at metal shows have them

When you say "Man boobs" are you referring to fatt-ass Metal head heads?....if that's the case.....

I fucking hate it when huge obese mother fuckers enter the pit its like as if they set the difficulty mode for the pit from "Normal" to "HARD"......or from "HARD" to "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE PIT EXTREME MODE"..they are so huge they over power everyone else. When I saw Soufly their was this 400 pound gorilla with a "Sepultura" and "Soulfly" tattoo on his body and he Was like a giant recking ball!.....just one touch from his pinkie and you'll be flying across the room!!!!! No one wanted to go in the pits until the securities told him to chill the fuck out cause he was breaking some of the "pit rules"....speaking of which I like it when Security guards "know how the rules work"......the moment Someone starts hardcore dancing or swinging there fists and doing cartwheels BOOM, security jumps into put them in there place(Not every show is like that but I have been to a couple where they jump in "when the rules have been broke"....Either that or the metal heads take care of them)

ChildrenofSodom
12-08-2010, 06:44 AM
I guess huge guys get off knowing that they can push other people around. Their lives probably suck every other day of the year, but as long as they can go push around some small guys once in a while, they keep punching the time clock at the UDF.

Derelict
12-08-2010, 06:51 AM
I guess huge guys get off knowing that they can push other people around. Their lives probably suck every other day of the year, but as long as they can go push around some small guys once in a while, they keep punching the time clock at the UDF.

They usually smell like shit too

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 06:54 AM

YES!!! You took the words right out of my mouth....

Especially when they are "crazy fist-flying everywhere-Drunk" and Smell like shit :(

Bad combination

Derelict
12-08-2010, 07:19 AM
YES!!! You took the words right out of my mouth....

Especially when they are "crazy fist-flying everywhere-Drunk" and Smell like shit :(

Bad combination

seriously, BO is the most avoidable thing in the world

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 07:29 AM
What does everyone think about the airport body scanners and TSA patdowns.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 07:44 AM

Interesting that you bring that up

http://www.dailybreeze.com/crimeandcourts/ci_16759523

For those lazy to click on the link here is a copy and paste

"Kurtis Blow, one of the first rappers to be signed to a major record label during the early 1980s, was arrested Thursday morning for misdemeanor marijuana possession at Los Angeles International Airport, officials said.

The 51-year-old rapper and producer, whose real name is Kurtis Walker Combs, had gone through a body scanner inside Terminal 7 around 5:45 a.m., when security guards noticed an irregular bump in his pants, according to airport and Transportation Security Administration officials.

Blow was then pulled aside for a pat-down, and security officers found 28.5 grams of marijuana in his pocket, airport and TSA officials said.

He was cited and released by airport police."

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Interesting that you bring that up

http://www.dailybreeze.com/crimeandcourts/ci_16759523

For those lazy to click on the link here is a copy and paste

"Kurtis Blow, one of the first rappers to be signed to a major record label during the early 1980s, was arrested Thursday morning for misdemeanor marijuana possession at Los Angeles International Airport, officials said.

The 51-year-old rapper and producer, whose real name is Kurtis Walker Combs, had gone through a body scanner inside Terminal 7 around 5:45 a.m., when security guards noticed an irregular bump in his pants, according to airport and Transportation Security Administration officials.

Blow was then pulled aside for a pat-down, and security officers found 28.5 grams of marijuana in his pocket, airport and TSA officials said.

He was cited and released by airport police."

That's the problem it's marjiuana it's just a fucking plant and they will go all crazy on him like he is a fucking terrorist. I bet they knew some how that he didn't have a weapon. I don't care if he had two suit cases full of marjiuana if he isn't acting or selling it to children no harm done.

powerslave_85
12-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Who the fuck tries to go through airport security with a bag of weed? Idiot.

Anyways, the pat-downs and body scanners are absolute bullshit. The new iteration of the pat-downs are borderline sexual assault, and there have been tons of horror stories about them (little kids freaking out at being touched by strangers, women being groped, a guy who had his colostomy bag broken, etc.). That said, I'd rather go through that than the scanner. No radiation for me, thanks.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 08:00 AM

MUTHA FUCKIN KURTIS BLOW, THAT'S WHO
http://www.mixcrate.com/news/wp-content/uploads//2010/05/Kurtis-Blow.jpg

DethMaiden
12-08-2010, 08:06 AM
I haven't flown since they implemented the new regulations, I'll let you know how it goes when I head to Tampa in March.

Derelict
12-08-2010, 08:07 AM
You know what's funny? The easiest/shortest airport security experience I've had in the last five years was in motherfucking Russia of all places - also felt the safest there.

Div
12-08-2010, 08:13 AM

I think it's time you focus on the perspective other people have of you. You may not be aware of this, but everything you do effects the character that other people will see you as. Now I don't know you very much aside from some posts you've made here, but based on some of your interests that you've talked about I would say you should focus more on cooking than regurgitating what alex jones rants about on his show every day, your life will improve.

Let me break it down for you.

He will say things that sound plausible because he's never offering a serious counter argument. If all you listened to was bill orielly you would believe him because you're not getting other viewpoints. AJ has convinced his audience that he is the only trustworthy source of information so they will never look anywhere else. Alot of his audience are also religious followers so they are already programmed to "have faith" in ridiculous sounding things as long as there is an argument to support it.

Listening to him rant for 3-4 hours a day will also make you feel like you are enlightened somehow and more knowledgeable than others, further alienating yourself from the rest of society. Conversations with you will always end up being about some weird shit AJ is talking about because you'll always use that as your trump card to try and look smart in a conversation. It will also make you a jaded miserable person who will come off as creepy to other people.

--

Cooking, however, is a much more sociable experience and will put people at ease when they are around you. You can talk about new recipes and offer people samples of things you've made, and if it tastes good, you'll have made some new friends. Plus bitches love a man who can make them a romantic homemade dinner.

You're also pretty badly overweight, there's no use avoiding talking about it because it's right there in everyones face when you meet someone. Now whether you're comfortable with your weight or not is up to you, but the impression you give others is what matters, and let me tell you that being known as a cook will almost dissolve any judgement people will hold over you based on weight. If you continue to talk about conspiracy theories than you will automatically be classified as a fat creepy conspiracy nerd. Nobody wants to hang out with that guy, let alone post on the same message board as him.

So the choice is yours. I suggest giving up the conspiracy talk, then you can actually have meaningful conversations with people instead of fishing for attention by posting about something you know will only receive you negative promotion.
:2cents:

DethMaiden
12-08-2010, 08:22 AM
Best post anyone's ever directed at you, Indestructible. Heed his words. :fist:

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 08:23 AM

Anyways, the pat-downs and body scanners are absolute bullshit. The new iteration of the pat-downs are borderline sexual assault, and there have been tons of horror stories about them (little kids freaking out at being touched by strangers, women being groped, a guy who had his colostomy bag broken, etc.). That said, I'd rather go through that than the scanner. No radiation for me, thanks.

Agreed.
I hope all of you realize that the body scanners are nothing more than an xray machine. Well logic should tell you that since they can see through your skin. Do all of you realize the high amounts of radiation you are exposing your body to?

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 08:24 AM
That's the problem it's marjiuana it's just a fucking plant and they will go all crazy on him like he is a fucking terrorist. I bet they knew some how that he didn't have a weapon. I don't care if he had two suit cases full of marjiuana if he isn't acting or selling it to children no harm done.

PFFFF....You're telling me. The rules and laws for marijuana in Southern California over here are really weird and fucked up. Its decriminalized in a lot of places yet its not

For example where I reside at the moment in Irvine CA......if you get caught with an Oz or less its an infraction SO basically you are off the hook. But thirty minutes away from my house(Where I got Arrested which was fuckin years and YEARS ago and did my time for it) the RULES ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Don't really want to go into great detail but I got caught with less then 30 dollars worth. The cops kept thinking I was dealing!!! ALL SORTS OF SHIT!!!! And I had to do an intensive 1 year - 18 Month Probation/court ordered drug program where I had to do stupid N.A programs and do tons of Urine tests everyday... OR do Jail time which I ultimately ended up doing(The worst part is I didn't fail my tests or anything...its too long of story not worth typing..)....Probably one of the more "Shittier" times of my life :(

Jail wasn't bad though(Even though the days coming up to it I was fearing for my Life...(Just depressed thinking about the worst possible things like Straight Gay dudes/Rape/People makin me there bitch)....definitely not all that "HBO OZZ/Prison Rape sex/Dudes getting crucified on walls/Anal rape" shenanigans....infact everyone in Jail is super friendly and play chest and watch TV....

by the way.....

A week after my pot bust, a friend of mine got caught in my part of the town(IRVINE CA). And all he had to do was an 8 hour "Traffic school" like program where you watch 8 hours of videos of why drugs are bad for you....and that was it....he was off the hook.....nothing more nothing less......

There is my 2 cents....

*Also to those that are most likely going to come on here to make jokes of me being stupid for getting caught in the first place....This was 4-5 years ago so bear with me...I was a hell of a lot younger...and dumber :cool:

SomewhereInTime72
12-08-2010, 08:27 AM
Best post anyone's ever directed at you, Indestructible. Heed his words. :fist:

Lovin' the Community theme. :cool:;)

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 08:32 AM
I think it's time you focus on the perspective other people have of you. You may not be aware of this, but everything you do effects the character that other people will see you as. Now I don't know you very much aside from some posts you've made here, but based on some of your interests that you've talked about I would say you should focus more on cooking than regurgitating what alex jones rants about on his show every day, your life will improve.

Let me break it down for you.

He will say things that sound plausible because he's never offering a serious counter argument. If all you listened to was bill orielly you would believe him because you're not getting other viewpoints. AJ has convinced his audience that he is the only trustworthy source of information so they will never look anywhere else. Alot of his audience are also religious followers so they are already programmed to "have faith" in ridiculous sounding things as long as there is an argument to support it.

Listening to him rant for 3-4 hours a day will also make you feel like you are enlightened somehow and more knowledgeable than others, further alienating yourself from the rest of society. Conversations with you will always end up being about some weird shit AJ is talking about because you'll always use that as your trump card to try and look smart in a conversation. It will also make you a jaded miserable person who will come off as creepy to other people.

--

Cooking, however, is a much more sociable experience and will put people at ease when they are around you. You can talk about new recipes and offer people samples of things you've made, and if it tastes good, you'll have made some new friends. Plus bitches love a man who can make them a romantic homemade dinner.

You're also pretty badly overweight, there's no use avoiding talking about it because it's right there in everyones face when you meet someone. Now whether you're comfortable with your weight or not is up to you, but the impression you give others is what matters, and let me tell you that being known as a cook will almost dissolve any judgement people will hold over you based on weight. If you continue to talk about conspiracy theories than you will automatically be classified as a fat creepy conspiracy nerd. Nobody wants to hang out with that guy, let alone post on the same message board as him.

So the choice is yours. I suggest giving up the conspiracy talk, then you can actually have meaningful conversations with people instead of fishing for attention by posting about something you know will only receive you negative promotion.
:2cents:

You do make good points. Even the person who introduced me into the conspiracies says I need to tone it down alot. It's not something I am going to give up, but conspiracies won't be something I talk about unless asked by someone in a conversation about government. What I will do is do more research on things, to see what is right to see what is wrong and to see what I'm still skeptical about. Being well researched will make me sound more intelligent in a conversation on government or whatever.
Do you actually think I'm overweight, I have posted pictures of myself in a thread but I didn't think anyone could tell from just a picture. I don't think I'm overweight. I'm not even sure if you would call me fat either.

DethMaiden
12-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Do you actually think I'm overweight, I have posted pictures of myself in a thread but I didn't think anyone could tell from just a picture. I don't think I'm overweight. I'm not even sure if you would call me fat either.

Being in denial is only gonna give you a heart attack, dude.

jd091
12-08-2010, 08:47 AM
I haven't flown since they implemented the new regulations, I'll let you know how it goes when I head to Tampa in March.

I actually flew through 2 different airports a couple days before Thanksgiving, and neither one made me do any security feature out of the ordinary. I didn't see anyone else having to do body scanners either. Very strange, saying it was literally the busiest day of airline travel in the entire year. :confused:

Div
12-08-2010, 08:51 AM
You do make good points. Even the person who introduced me into the conspiracies says I need to tone it down alot. It's not something I am going to give up, but conspiracies won't be something I talk about unless asked by someone in a conversation about government. What I will do is do more research on things, to see what is right to see what is wrong and to see what I'm still skeptical about. Being well researched will make me sound more intelligent in a conversation on government or whatever.

Good to hear you'll do some comparative analysis when it comes to things Jones says. I've found that some of his theories were really hard to disprove. I even wrote a paper on the effects of mercury containing vaccines for a HUMAN ANATOMY course and the science for my argument was good enough to get me an A. It wasn't until later when I was in a lecture by a more dedicated scientist when I found out there was a hole in my argument. If you approach his theories with a neutral perspective it's not too hard to be swayed by some of them, so you'll have to do some really advanced research to find out the truth sometimes, but I doubt AJ or the majority of his fans would bother to go through that, so they continue believing.

As for your weight thing, personally I do think you look overweight. Whether you choose to feel self conscious about it or not is up to you, but I would bet that most people would think the same. Don't let it get you down, it's not something that can be changed overnight, and other people realize that. But at the same time don't ignore it either or you'll end up being the guy in walmart who needs to use the scooter cart to get around. You're young, get on that now and it will take alot less effort than if you decided to lose weight at 35 when you've got a bunch of other shit to worry about.

evildeadjedi
12-08-2010, 08:51 AM
So... just throwing this out here: Does anyone watch Fringe?

I do it's one of the best shows on TV right now hands down!

My fear is it gets canceled after Fox moves it to Friday at 9pm in January. :(

As anyone who follows FOX knows 9pm on Friday night = Death slot for all shows not named The X-Files

Derelict
12-08-2010, 08:53 AM
I actually flew through 2 different airports a couple days before Thanksgiving, and neither one made me do any security feature out of the ordinary. I didn't see anyone else having to do body scanners either. Very strange, saying it was literally the busiest day of airline travel in the entire year. :confused:

Not every airport has the scanners yet, I know Philly doesn't.

Derelict
12-08-2010, 08:53 AM
As anyone who follows FOX knows 9pm on Friday night = Death slot for all shows not named The X-Files

I dont think thats the case anymore thanks to DVR

Maiden33
12-08-2010, 08:54 AM

My most frequent complaint about shows, aside from shitty support (a given, usually) is the massive amounts of BO. Seriously people, I'm 6'3" and ~300 pounds. I sweat a lot. But I actually wear deodorant all the time and usually wear some sort of body spray/cologne/aftershave as well. There is no excuse for smelling absolutely foul.

evildeadjedi
12-08-2010, 08:58 AM
I dont think thats the case anymore thanks to DVR

I really hope you're right!

MUTHA FUCKIN KURTIS BLOW, THAT'S WHO
http://www.mixcrate.com/news/wp-content/uploads//2010/05/Kurtis-Blow.jpg

Damn, now I'm going to have "Basketball" in my head all day :lol:

They're playing Basketball
We love that Basketball
They're playing Basketball
We love that Basketball

(Now rapping Basketball Number 1 Kurtis Blow)
Basketball is my favorite sport
I like the way they dribble up and down the court
Just like I'm the King on the microphone so is Dr. J and Moses Malone
I like Slam dunks take me to the hoop
My favorite play is the alley oop
I like the pick-and-roll, I like the give-and-go,
Cause it's Basketball, uh, Mister Kurtis Blow,

Chorus

I used to go to dinner, and then take the girl,
To see Tiny play against Earl The Pearl,
And Wilt, Big O, and Jerry West,
To play Basketball at it's very best,
Basketball has always been my thing,
I like Magic, Bird, and Bernard King,
And number 33, my man Kareem,
Is the center on my starting team,

(To the hoop, ya'll, Watch out, Watch out
In yo' face, now here comes the rest)

Clyde, Rick Barry, and Pistol Pete,
Now these players, could never be beat,
Isiah, and Iceman too,
Just give 'em the ball, and then you talk up too,
Dantley and Wilkins are on the scene,
And Ralph Sampson is really mean,
Bill Russell didn't take no junk,
and Darryl Dawkins got a monster dunk,
Tell me, were you in the joint?,
The night Wilt scored 100 points,
Or when Celtics won titles back-to-back,
And didn't give nobody, no kind of slack,
Or when Dr. J shook the whole damn team,
With moves that came right out of a dream,
Or when, Willis Reed stood so tall,
Playing D with desire, it's Basketball,

Derelict
12-08-2010, 09:04 AM
My most frequent complaint about shows, aside from shitty support (a given, usually) is the massive amounts of BO. Seriously people, I'm 6'3" and ~300 pounds. I sweat a lot. But I actually wear deodorant all the time and usually wear some sort of body spray/cologne/aftershave as well. There is no excuse for smelling absolutely foul.

Agree times two million - there's no excuse to have bad BO. Also feel the same about bad breath, although that's mainly an issue with people at work, not at shows.

jd091
12-08-2010, 09:47 AM
I do it's one of the best shows on TV right now hands down!

My fear is it gets canceled after Fox moves it to Friday at 9pm in January. :(

Thank you! If John Noble doesn't win an Emmy for his performances, I'll be personally offended. And yes, its gonna die. Sadly. They killed my Firefly that way; don't you think they won't do it to fringe.

treghet
12-08-2010, 09:52 AM
BO can be an issue at shows - I've had my run-ins with some terrible smelling guys - but, I really dislike when a bassist drools all over me.

evildeadjedi
12-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Thank you! If John Noble doesn't win an Emmy for his performances, I'll be personally offended. And yes, its gonna die. Sadly. They killed my Firefly that way; don't you think they won't do it to fringe.

Agreed, Noble's performances truly make the show! The X-Files is the only show to survive that slot and then they moved it to Sundays. Fringe is very X-Files like so I guess it's possible. Plus Fringe only needs to beat CSI NY or Blue Bloods and Supernatural on Friday nights instead of the NBC comedy shows, CSI, and Grey's Anatomy that they were against on Thursday.

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 09:57 AM

That's because it was national protest day. People who were against the scanners and the TSA were going to protest them, so the airports just decided to shut the scanners down and not do patdowns. This might prove that the body scanners and the TSa patdowns are not needed. If the scanners are there to make sure we don't have weapons or anything dangerouse why would they shut them down on one of the busiest days of the year?

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 10:04 AM
PFFFF....You're telling me. The rules and laws for marijuana in Southern California over here are really weird and fucked up. Its decriminalized in a lot of places yet its not

For example where I reside at the moment in Irvine CA......if you get caught with an Oz or less its an infraction SO basically you are off the hook. But thirty minutes away from my house(Where I got Arrested which was fuckin years and YEARS ago and did my time for it) the RULES ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Don't really want to go into great detail but I got caught with less then 30 dollars worth. The cops kept thinking I was dealing!!! ALL SORTS OF SHIT!!!! And I had to do an intensive 1 year - 18 Month Probation/court ordered drug program where I had to do stupid N.A programs and do tons of Urine tests everyday... OR do Jail time which I ultimately ended up doing(The worst part is I didn't fail my tests or anything...its too long of story not worth typing..)....Probably one of the more "Shittier" times of my life :(

Jail wasn't bad though(Even though the days coming up to it I was fearing for my Life...(Just depressed thinking about the worst possible things like Straight Gay dudes/Rape/People makin me there bitch)....definitely not all that "HBO OZZ/Prison Rape sex/Dudes getting crucified on walls/Anal rape" shenanigans....infact everyone in Jail is super friendly and play chest and watch TV....

by the way.....

A week after my pot bust, a friend of mine got caught in my part of the town(IRVINE CA). And all he had to do was an 8 hour "Traffic school" like program where you watch 8 hours of videos of why drugs are bad for you....and that was it....he was off the hook.....nothing more nothing less......

There is my 2 cents....

*Also to those that are most likely going to come on here to make jokes of me being stupid for getting caught in the first place....This was 4-5 years ago so bear with me...I was a hell of a lot younger...and dumber :cool:

You did jail time for pot. Fuck that I would fight it. Did you harm anyone while you were useing pot or in possession of it? Were you selling it to children(anyone under the age of 17 or 18). If you answer no to all of these than you should not of been arrested.

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Good to hear you'll do some comparative analysis when it comes to things Jones says. I've found that some of his theories were really hard to disprove. I even wrote a paper on the effects of mercury containing vaccines for a HUMAN ANATOMY course and the science for my argument was good enough to get me an A. It wasn't until later when I was in a lecture by a more dedicated scientist when I found out there was a hole in my argument. If you approach his theories with a neutral perspective it's not too hard to be swayed by some of them, so you'll have to do some really advanced research to find out the truth sometimes, but I doubt AJ or the majority of his fans would bother to go through that, so they continue believing.

As for your weight thing, personally I do think you look overweight. Whether you choose to feel self conscious about it or not is up to you, but I would bet that most people would think the same. Don't let it get you down, it's not something that can be changed overnight, and other people realize that. But at the same time don't ignore it either or you'll end up being the guy in walmart who needs to use the scooter cart to get around. You're young, get on that now and it will take alot less effort than if you decided to lose weight at 35 when you've got a bunch of other shit to worry about.

I never read your paper but I doubt there were holes in it. I believe there is mercury in the vaccines. The mainstream media told us that about 5 years ago, but they weren't outraged by it they were trying to tell us that mercury is good for our brains. Simple logic alone should tell you that mercury is bad and should not be injected into humans.
I think Alex Jones fans are more well researched then you think, atleast person who introduced me into Alex Jones is well researched and doesn't just blindly believe things. I don't just blindly believe something someone tells me. I try not to be like that.
I might be a little overweight, but I didn't think someone would be able to tell just from a picture.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 12:50 PM
You did jail time for pot. Fuck that I would fight it. Did you harm anyone while you were useing pot or in possession of it? Were you selling it to children(anyone under the age of 17 or 18). If you answer no to all of these than you should not of been arrested.

You think just by saying those words its an easy "off the hook" free card?....Fighting what?? I even got the best lawyer to reinstate me dude, get outta here with that bullshit. I don't know how buffalo works bro but over here its a totally different territory. Over here in Irvine possession is nothing more then a little pussy infraction 40 dollar ticket and you have to do an 8 hour "traffic school" thing where you just watch videos for 8 hours and read papers on why crystal meth and heroin is bad for the soul and shrivels your penis. Where I got busted in Anahiem/Fullerton CA the rules are much different dude. It also depends on the cop.......But if you really have to know how different the rules are....getting caught in Anahiem CA earns you a 300 dollar bud ticket, suspended license, PC 10000 Deferred Entry program(AKA a fancy word for saying Drug Court probation)
100$ Dollars a piss test I REPEAT 100 for every single urine test. I took about hmmm probably 30-40times
700$ for the the program
200$ for the probation
about 400$ overall in court order fees
300$ Exit Completion.......Yes dude, they make you pay for ALL OF IT......Even a goddamn exit completion....if you can make it all the way(pretty much no one ever did)....That's the system for you man....The goddamn court want's to get every damn penny out of you....
And if you don't have the money?.....Jail time BRO-DAWG :cool:

*Let me remind you that my friend got a pot bust here in irvine like a week after my bust....and all he did was pay a 40$ ticket and do some bullshit 8 hour traffic class with no tests/probation officers what so ever....

The worst part about this whole ordeal is I was like the only person in this program for this stupid reason. Everyone even made fun of me and made jokes about how I shouldn't be in here where else the counselors and cops where just loving every minute of my stay here:cool:.....
I didn't feel like I belonged in this stupid shit hole, everyone around me I literally mean every single person around me was some scarred up crazy crystal meth head heroin Junkie Child abuser over the age 40. And 90% of the people around me never managed to pass just one test....

The reason I got kicked out is too ridiculous to type about......All I gotta say is this system is corrupt. I'm not jumping into this "Conspiracy" theory bullshit that everyones been talking about earlier but all I gotta say is the Justice system in this fucking world is corrupt....

I'm a go blast some goddamn Public Enemy....shit son:cool:

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 01:03 PM
You think just by saying those words its an easy "off the hook" free card?....Fighting what?? I even got the best lawyer to reinstate me dude, get outta here with that bullshit. I don't know how buffalo works bro but over here its a totally different territory. Over here in Irvine possession is nothing more then a little pussy infraction 40 dollar ticket and you have to do an 8 hour "traffic school" thing where you just watch videos for 8 hours and read papers on why crystal meth and heroin is bad for the soul and shrivels your penis. Where I got busted in Anahiem/Fullerton CA the rules are much different dude. It also depends on the cop.......But if you really have to know how different the rules are....getting caught in Anahiem CA earns you a 300 dollar bud ticket, suspended license, PC 10000 Deferred Entry program(AKA a fancy word for saying Drug Court probation)
100 Dollars a piss test I REPEAT 100 for every single urine test. I took about hmmm probably 30-40times
700 for the the program
200 for the probation
about 400 overall in court order fees
300 Exit Completion.......Yes dude, they make you pay for ALL OF IT......Even a goddamn exit completion....if you can make it all the way(pretty much no one ever did)....That's the system for you man....The goddamn court want's to get every damn penny out of you....
And if you don't have the money?.....Jail time BRO-DAWG :cool:

*Let me remind you that my friend got a pot bust here in irvine like a week after my bust....and all he did was pay a 40$ ticket and do some bullshit 8 hour traffic class with no tests/probation officers what so ever....

The worst part about this whole ordeal is I was like the only person in this program for this stupid reason. Everyone even made fun of me and made jokes about how I shouldn't be in here where else the counselors and cops where just loving every minute of my stay here:cool:.....
I didn't feel like I belonged in this stupid shit hole, everyone around me I literally mean every single person around me was some scarred up crazy crystal meth head heroin Junkie Child abuser over the age 40. And 90% of the people around me never me managed to pass just one test....

The reason I got kicked out is too ridiculous to type about......All I gotta say is this system is corrupt. I'm not jumping into this "Conspiracy" theory bullshit that everyones been talking about earlier but all I gotta say is the Justice system in this fucking world is corrupt....

I'm a go blast some goddamn Public Enemy....shit son:cool:

The justice system is corrupt, and if it wasn't you not of gotten busted for pot. I'll tell you this. That's the justice system for you, they will throw a pot smoker in prison or a program that says drugs are bad, filled with real drug addicts like people on meth ect. They could throw a pot smoker into a prison filled with child abusers so now the public will think if you smoke pot your as bad as child abuser.
If you did not harm anyone or violate their rights you should not have been arrested. A crime is not comitted if you did not violate anyones rights or cause harm to them. You have the right to put what you want into your own body.Pot isn't even harmful to anyone.
Like I said before if you weren't acting violent or selling it to children you should not of been arressted. Cops should be worrying about bigger things than someone in possession of pot.
Another thing show me the contitutional amendment that give the government authoiry to ban marjiuana. I haven't found it yet.

mankvill
12-08-2010, 01:12 PM
100$ Dollars a piss test I REPEAT 100 for every single urine test. I took about hmmm probably 30-40times

holy fucking shit, i am going to slap you out of basic principal.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 01:15 PM
The justice system is corrupt, and if it wasn't you not of gotten busted for pot. I'll tell you this. That's the justice system for you, they will throw a pot smoker in prison or a program that says drugs are bad, filled with real drug addicts like people on meth ect. They could throw a pot smoker into a prison filled with child abusers so now the public will think if you smoke pot your as bad as child abuser.
If you did not harm anyone or violate their rights you should not have been arrested. A crime is not comitted if you did not violate anyones rights or cause harm to them. You have the right to put what you want into your own body.Pot isn't even harmful to anyone.
Like I said before if you weren't acting violent or selling it to children you should not of been arressted. Cops should be worrying about bigger things than someone in possession of pot.
Another thing show me the contitutional amendment that give the government authoiry to ban marjiuana. I haven't found it yet.

Let me remind you this was a LONG LONG time ago. I have no idea how the rules are now over their or anywhere for that matter. All I know is I did my time it was a hard long dark road but I'm free.......and I'm a legal patient:cool:

*Not that stupid bullshit people and kids say to get a card....I've told my reasons about why I have a card and my conditions back when me and Childrenofsodom had that little dispute in the other thread which a mod deleted both our posts and gave me a warning or something.... so I'm to lazy to go back into that*

anyways

"FIGHT THE POWAH!!!" - Public Enemy :fist:

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 01:20 PM
holy fucking shit, i am going to slap you out of basic principal.

Thankfully I was working a full time job at the time........until I got kicked out of the program and had to do some time :(

But jail isn't all that how its riled up to be.....EVERY SINGLE person I met in the OC county Jail where unbelievably friendly and the only thing everyone pretty much did was work out, play chest and watch tv and await shitty cafeteria food....No rape or dudes making out what so ever:cool:

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Let me remind you this was a LONG LONG time ago. I have no idea how the rules are now over their or anywhere for that matter.

This isn't about rules Sepultura this is about learning, knowing and excersizing your rights. Doesn't matter where you are we all have our rights and it's about time we start using them. That's the only way we can get the justice system back on track.

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Thankfully I was working a full time job at the time........until I got kicked out of the program and had to do some time :(

But jail isn't all that how its riled up to be.....EVERY SINGLE person I met in the OC county Jail where unbelievably friendly and the only thing everyone pretty much did was work out, play chest and watch tv and await shitty cafeteria food....No rape or dudes making out what so ever:cool:

How long were you in jail for?

jd091
12-08-2010, 01:41 PM
As a wise man once said:

Singer smoke it
And players of instruments too
Legalize it, yeah, yeah
That's the best thing you can do
Doctors smoke it
Nurses smoke it
Judges smoke it
Even the lawyers too

Legalize it - don't criticize it
Legalize it and i will advertise it

mastodon421
12-08-2010, 01:54 PM
Just found out Black Swan is opening here on Friday:party:

Div
12-08-2010, 02:08 PM

I hope that you at least got busted for some good shit. Otherwise there's no fall back for your fuckup :hmm:

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 02:09 PM
How long were you in jail for?

Mandatory 90 days good sir...

The days coming up to it where unbelievably scary....I thought I was as good as dead......you ever see the show "OZ" on HBO? Yes I know I am overracting but that's how bad I thought it was....Holy shit. I was so worried and scared to death about shit like dudes making out, anal rape, dropping the soap. It was nothing like that. Everyone was really nice. People that looked like the scariest nastiest mother fuckers you ever seen where actually some of the nicest people in the world. Plus we all had one thing in common WE ARE ALL AWAITING THAT DAY TO SEE THE SUN AND CLOUDS AGAIN.....its not like prison where you are royally fucked and don't give two shits about humanity anymore so you start to rape and torcher guys and change your sexuality and go a-wall.. but honestly I am not going to go into a discussion about this dude. That's all you need to know....The system sucks and the Black man is god to quote Old Dirty Bastard of the Wu Tang Clan

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Mandatory 90 days good sir...

The days coming up to it where unbelievably scary....I thought I was as good as dead......you ever see the show "OZ" on HBO? Yes I know I am overracting but that's how bad I thought it was....Holy shit. I was so worried and scared to death about shit like dudes making out, anal rape, dropping the soap. It was nothing like that. Everyone was really nice. People that looked like the scariest nastiest mother fuckers you ever seen where actually some of the nicest people in the world. Plus we all had one thing in common WE ARE ALL AWAITING THAT DAY TO SEE THE SUN AND CLOUDS AGAIN.....its not like prison where you are royally fucked and don't give two shits about humanity anymore so you start to rape and torcher guys and change your sexuality and go a-wall.. but honestly I am not going to go into a discussion about this dude. That's all you need to know....The system sucks and the Black man is god to quote Old Dirty Bastard of the Wu Tang Clan

90 days is way to long of a sentence for pot, any amount. Any sentence is to long as I believe no would should be arrested for pot possession.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 02:33 PM
90 days is way to long of a sentence for pot, any amount. Any sentence is to long as I believe no would should be arrested for pot possession.

Gerrrrrrrrrrr.......OK OK OK I probably left out ONE TINY LITTLE, Inny winzzie SMALL

LITTLE VERY VERY small SMALLER THEN A DOT....Information

:eyes: I also had a scale on me........BUT I WASN'T DEALING!?!?! I am just a "precise" smoker. I like to see how much I get that's all and I usually pick up in huge bolt loads......But I don't deal. Never have, would or WILL.....But it didn't look good on me :(

I eventually convinced the cops that I'm not a dealer and THANKFULLY they didn't write me up for "Possession and Dealing" but instead...they still put that I had a scale on me on the Police Report for the Judge and court to read.....so No remorse from them...:cool:

Still no excuse for my stupidity :cool:.....I don't know why I use to carry a scale with me everywhere I went.....God, I was so much younger and much dumber. Also I was still in my late "17"s before heading into the land 1-8....I was still a young fresh "clean slated" boy...meaning I never had any trouble with the Law. And I was one of those idiots that thought "I can get away with anything, nothing will ever stop me. Fuck the police, I'll kill them all" bullshit...:cool:

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Gerrrrrrrrrrr.......OK OK OK I probably left ONE TINY LITTLE, Inny winzzie SMALL

LITTLE VERY VERY small SMALLER THEN A DOT....Information

:eyes: I also had a scale on me........BUT I WASN'T DEALING!?!?! I am just a "precise" smoker. I like to see how much I get that's all and I usually pick up in huge bolt loads......But I don't deal. Never have, would or WILL.....But it didn't look good on me :(

I eventually convinced the cops that I'm not a dealer and THANKFULLY they didn't write me up for "Possession and Dealing" but instead...they still put that I had a scale on me on the Police Report for the Judge and court to read.....so No remorse from them...:cool:

Still no excuse for my stupidity :cool:.....I don't know why I use to carry a scale with me everywhere I went.....God, I was so much younger and much dumber. Also I was still in my late "17"s before heading into the land 1-8....I was still a young fresh "clean slated" boy...meaning I never had any trouble with the Law. And I was one of those idiots that thought "I can get away with anything, nothing will ever stop me. Fuck the police, I'll kill them all" bullshit...:cool:

I don't think you're dumb, you were just carrying a scale and had pot. I don't care if you're a dealer, like I said just don't deal it to kids.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 03:55 PM
I hope that you at least got busted for some good shit.

Good No.....Amazing...sadly yeah...and sadly yeah because they kept harassing me, trying to get me to tell them where and who I got the Bombazi from. :eyes:

In the end everything turned out alright I guess......well no...not really...actually not all but whatever..

Anyways

r.i.p. D.b.d
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDGP2BOe5NU

Div
12-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Good No.....Amazing...sadly yeah...and sadly yeah because they kept harassing me, trying to get me to tell them where and who I got the Bombazi from. :eyes:

In the end everything turned out alright I guess......well no...not really...actually not all but whatever..

Anyways

r.i.p. D.b.d
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDGP2BOe5NU

Never heard of bombazi when referring to weed. What would you rank it on a 1-10? Got any pics?

TonyD
12-08-2010, 04:05 PM
I love how potheads can be some of the dumbest people around, but their knowlege on weed makes them sound like they have a Phd.

mankvill
12-08-2010, 04:07 PM
I love how potheads can be some of the dumbest people around, but their knowlege on weed makes them sound like they have a Phd.

This is probably one of the main reasons I can't stand to be around potheads.

Travis The Dragon
12-08-2010, 04:08 PM

Ya, we can be pretty smart in that department. Wish I had one to light up in honor of Dime. :(

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Never heard of bombazi when referring to weed. What would you rank it on a 1-10? Got any pics?

Bombazi is just a rap slang for "really bomb ganja" or "bud" or how ever you want to call it. I listen to alot of old school hip hop(started out as a straight up hip hop head before I got into metal. I love 90s era hip hop to death and have seen a lot Hip hop legends in my days

Wu Tang Clan 4 times, A Tribe Called Quest two times, KRS ONE 3 times, Del The Funkee Homosapien, Ice Cube, Keith Murray, EPMD, GZA the genius twice, Abstract Tribe Unique, O.C. Brand Nubian, Prince Poetry from Organized Konfusion, Hieroglyphics, Redman, Cypress Hill 3 times, Pete Rock solo, DJ Premier solo gig(r.i.p. guru) too many to name.

As for the picture. How the hell am I going to post a picture of something I got caught with. Not to mention 3 to almost 4 years ago

Div
12-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Bombazi is just a rap slang for "really bomb ganja" or "bud" or how ever you want to call it. I listen to alot of old school hip hop(started out as a straight up hip hop head before I got into metal. I love 90s era hip hop to death and have seen a lot Hip hop legends in my days

Wu Tang Clan 4 times, A Tribe Called Quest two times, KRS ONE 3 times, Del The Funkee Homosapien, Ice Cube, Keith Murray, EPMD, GZA the genius twice, Abstract Tribe Unique, O.C. Brand Nubian, Prince Poetry from Organized Konfusion, Hieroglyphics, Redman, Cypress Hill 3 times, Pete Rock solo, DJ Premier solo gig(r.i.p. guru) too many to name.

As for the picture. How the hell am I going to post a picture of something I got caught with. Not to mention 3 to almost 4 years ago

Didn't know it was that long ago. But nice collection of artists you got to see.

Indestructible
12-08-2010, 04:18 PM

I've known a few potheads and they are pretty smart.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 04:20 PM

cool story bro

BloodoftheKings
12-08-2010, 04:24 PM
No offense to sepultura69 and Div and whoever else is a stoner on this board but pretty much every stoner i've ever encountered looked like this.

http://theadventureofmotherhood.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/wigger.jpg

Travis The Dragon
12-08-2010, 04:28 PM
No offense to sepultura69 and Div and whoever else is a stoner on this board but pretty much every stoner i've ever encountered looked like this.

So, you don't know many metalheads who are also stoners?

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 04:30 PM
No offense to sepultura69 and Div but pretty much every stoner i've ever encountered looked like this.

And your point is?.....I don't see how you would assume everyone who smokes pot looks like that. Funny picture by the way. Also I'm not white, nor do I look, act or dress like that...I'm middle Eastern(Grew up most of my early years up to elementary days in Iran, more specifically Tehran Iran)....But thinks for assuming i'm some Wigger looking hipster douche. :cool:

those are the type of people I see at hip hop Festivals unfortunately. Not alot but a good amount. :(

BloodoftheKings
12-08-2010, 04:33 PM
So, you don't know many metalheads who are also stoners?

And your point is?.....I don't see how you would assume everyone who smokes pot looks like that you imbecile. Funny picture by the way. Also I'm not white nor do I look act or dress like that...I'm middle Eastern(Grew up most of my early years up to elementary days in Iran, more specifically Tehran Iran)....But thinks for assuming i'm some Wigger looking hipster douche.

those are the type of people I see at hip hop Festivals unfortunately. Not alot but a good amount. :(

I know that their are some cool stoners and I didn't say all I said most. Im fully aware that no one on here looks like that. Im just saying that those are the kind of douchers I have to deal with at school everyday who dont talk about anything besides smoking weed and getting bitches.

Div
12-08-2010, 04:38 PM
I wouldn't even consider myself a stoner, I dress in pretty preppy clothes most of the time (polo's/button ups, leather shoes, boot cut pants, & sometimes argyle socks if im feeling classy :D), I like psychedelic music & rap, but alot of other music too. I'm soon to be graduating from a pretty respectable university & will (hopefully) be starting a professional career. Smoking weed is just a recreational activity. The fact that nearly everyone uses it, imo, doesn't make that characteristic alone strong enough to define my entire persona. I agree that there are alot of stupid people who use it, but there are alot of stupid people who also drink beer or watch football.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 04:40 PM
I know that their are some cool stoners and I didn't say all I said most. Im fully aware that no one on here looks like that. Im just saying that those are the kind of douchers I have to deal with at school everyday who dont talk about anything besides smoking weed and getting bitches.

Forsure man my bad about that. I just got a little offended when I saw that pic. But I understand what you mean. I have a friend who has a sister that's going out with someone who looks just like that in the pic....THE Worst part is he has an older brother and hes a rapper....and his name is White boy rob....the music is something along the lines of Insane Clown posse and dog shit...you think that pic is bad...you haven't seen "white boy rob"....sadly he's getting pretty well known, not to mention hes doing songs with artist such as Killa Priest of the Wu Tang affiliates(FUCK YOU PRIEST, HOW COULD YOU SINK SO LOW) :(

BloodoftheKings
12-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Forsure man my bad about that. I just got a little offended when I saw that pic. But I understand what you mean. I have a friend who has a sister that's going out with someone who looks just like that in the pic....THE Worst part is he has an older brother and hes a rapper....and his name is White boy rob....the music is something along the lines of Insane Clown posse and dog shit...you think that pic is bad...you haven't seen "white boy rob"....sadly he's getting pretty well known, not to mention hes doing songs with artist such as Killa Priest of the Wu Tang affiliates(FUCK YOU PRIEST, HOW COULD YOU SINK SO LOW) :(

Is this him? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Oi0w_03po) if so tell him I think he's a faggot.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Is this him? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Oi0w_03po) if so tell him I think he's a faggot.

Unfortunately yes :( I think I'm having a brain aneurysm just from listening to that...

aahhhhh:cool: now I feel much better. This is REAL hip hop.

"Chronicles of the Ghetto:Lessons in Drama" - Prince Poetry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_IEUyeWngs

Epic Beautiful Beat and epic lyrics that deal with the living of hard times in the Ghetto
"My head aching, can't sleep. Neighbor beating his wife up. Summer time Crack heads putting Christmas lights up"

I can easily relate to this song as I grew up in the shittiest part of Iran in my youth. I still remember the 8 month U.S/Iran War back in the 90s...damn those where some shitty times :/

This is real Hip Hop. I'm glad a lot of people on this board are open minded. There are a lot of people that are very close minded on hip hop...."OH WELL ITS JUST SOME GUY SCREAMING OF A REPEATED LOOP...ALSO RAP IS RETARDS ATTEMPTING POETRY", I have heard that b.s so many times in my youth....Get the fuck out of here with that shit :cool:

BloodoftheKings
12-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Their gonna announce the new hall of fame inducties next week. Im hoping Alice Cooper, Tom Waitts, and the Beastie Boys get in.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Their gonna announce the new hall of fame inducties next week. Im hoping Alice Cooper, Tom Waitts, and the Beastie Boys get in.

Beastie Boys :(

Me and My ex girlfriend where suppose to see the Beastie Boys at the Hollywood Bowl in September of 2009. Sadly Adam Yauch succumbed to cancer so the tour got canceled :(

:fist: You are in my prayers Yauch

One of the Greatest Hip Hop albums ever...a landmark in music sampling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-NgyuNAM7U

"Roses are red the sky is blue
I got my barrel at your neck so what the fuck you gonna do
It's just two wheels and me the wind in my eyes
The engine is the music and my nine's by my side
Cause you know Y. A. U. C. H.
I'm takin' all M.C.'s out in the place
Takin' life as it comes no fool am I
I'm goin' off gettin' paid and I don't ask why
Playin' beats on my box makin' music for the many
Know alota def girls that would do anything
A lot of parents like to think I'm a villain
I'm just chillin' like Bob Dylan
I smoke cheeba it helps me with my brain
I might be a little dusted but I'm not insane
People come up to me and they try to talk shit man
I've been making records since you were sucking on your mother's dick"
- Adam Yauch

DethMaiden
12-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Alright, that's enough posts about marijuana for today. I think the board hit its quota.

Derelict
12-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Didn't know you were from Tehran, Sep69 - that's a part of the world I would love to see if things were different.

JRA
12-08-2010, 07:06 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?! BIOSHOCK IS AVAILABLE ON FOR MAC?! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THIS!??

treghet
12-08-2010, 07:13 PM
What happened to this topic?

larvtard
12-08-2010, 07:17 PM
What happened to this topic?

:lol: You missed a lot, dude.

Sepultura69
12-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Didn't know you were from Tehran, Sep69 - that's a part of the world I would love to see if things were different.

Yeah I have witnessed some pretty monumental epic moments in Iran History

Like when Iran beat the U.S for the world cup

Easily one of the craziest and most chaotic moments in my life when I was living over there. I was very young. My memory is a little shitty so bear with me. It was about 1995/either that or 96 or 97' one of those 3. Anyways I was still in my "elementary" youth and I was living with my 3 cuzins, aunt and uncle. I am too lazy to go into great detail but to be blunt and short...IRAN beat The U.S for the World cup(Soccer is very big deal in the Middle east.....Football basketball, baseballs?...whats that?" is the response you'll get over there...soccer is the the only sport that matters in Iran)

Within seconds after the game was over like I want to say 3 AND HALF SECONDS.... Outside the window I could hear chaos of screams/gunshot sounds/people screaming/windows breaking/cars getting jacked/women and children screaming in joy and in terror/Cops pouring in the street/riots Left and RIGHT/Fights breaking out in joy/and just chaos all around all uniting for one of the most important moment in Iranian History or at least a very important landmark moment in my life while living there as a young child.

Me and my family all went out to celebrate and within minutes we ended up taking my cousin to the hospital cause he was in dire need of stitches on his face :hecho:

I havent been to Iran since 2000 to be exact.

Also the shitty part of Tehran that I lived in had mass graffiti taggs everywhere. Just pouring all over the streets and walls.... Ones that always come to mind where "Go home Yankees" and "Metallica"...yes that is right there where tons of "Metallica" graffiti all over the walls of Tehran in the area that I was living at...I wouldn't bullshit with you son.I have lived in Iran from 1990-1997 :cool:

DethMaiden
12-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Shameless plug: WEEKEND, the entertainment supplement for the Indiana Daily Student which I write for/presently am the Web editor for/am the new honest-to-God editor for in the spring published our best of 2010 lists tonight, so take a look and comment at will:

http://www.idsnews.com/news/weekend/index.aspx

EDIT: http://www.idsnews.com/news/weekend/features.aspx <----That'll take you straight to the features themselves. The above is for the homepage, which is pretty nice looking if I don't say so myself. ;)

powerslave_85
12-08-2010, 08:21 PM
"Fuck You" isn't the #1 single of the year, therefore the entire feature is invalid.

DethMaiden
12-08-2010, 08:22 PM
I agree. :snivel: Never even heard any of those others besides Telephone though.

Travis The Dragon
12-08-2010, 08:25 PM
We've got some nice, WARM (http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=55128) weather coming up!

jd091
12-08-2010, 09:35 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?! BIOSHOCK IS AVAILABLE ON FOR MAC?! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THIS!??

A MAN CHOOSES, A SLAVE OBEYS

powerslave_85
12-08-2010, 10:30 PM
We've got some nice, WARM (http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=55128) weather coming up!
Pussy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/powerslave_85/Screenshot2010-12-08at102835PM.png

Travis The Dragon
12-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Pussy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/powerslave_85/Screenshot2010-12-08at102835PM.png

Wow! In winter, I've never seen a heat index. 24 and it feels like 23? I know it's only by 1 degree, but that's quite odd.

jd091
12-08-2010, 10:58 PM
And if there was any doubt that Asking Alexandria were a bunch of faggots...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.noisecreep.com/media/2010/11/aa-456-5-111610.jpg

Yep. Thats defenitely a "I'm amazed and aroused at your penis" look on the left, and a "I derive so much pleasure from the touch of another man" look on the right.

Oh, and he has "Fuck" tatooed on his hand. Not even gonna comment on that.

rjturtle9
12-08-2010, 11:03 PM

powerslave_85
12-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Wow! In winter, I've never seen a heat index. 24 and it feels like 23? I know it's only by 1 degree, but that's quite odd.
...You do realize that those temperatures have a "minus" in front of them, right?

TonyD
12-09-2010, 12:35 AM

You live in Minnesota

zgodt
12-09-2010, 04:02 AM

Yep. Thats defenitely a "I'm amazed and aroused at your penis" look on the left, and a "I derive so much pleasure from the touch of another man" look on the right.

Oh fuck off.

Div
12-09-2010, 07:36 AM

Some tool posted this band on facebook today and i thought "who REALLY listens to this?", then i see this posted here, hahah. Atleast Im not the only one who thought they looked like a waste of air.

IrritatedTrout
12-09-2010, 10:37 AM

Dude, that's my favorite band.

JRA
12-09-2010, 11:17 AM
"Fuck You" isn't the #1 single of the year, therefore the entire feature is invalid.

Seconded.

Travis The Dragon
12-09-2010, 01:30 PM
...You do realize that those temperatures have a "minus" in front of them, right?

That's what I meant. -24, but it feels like -23 which is a heat index of 1 degree. I've never seen a heat index in winter, just wind chill.

Crionics
12-09-2010, 01:41 PM
I love lurking this thread now :D

Travis The Dragon
12-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Whoever lurks the most wins this for a prize:
http://cache0.bigcartel.com/product_images/22169421/lurker_king.png

ChildrenofSodom
12-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Holy shit. One banana + One fuji apple + One Kiwi + Splash of OJ + Handful of Spinach + Little nonfat yogurt = One badass, delicious, nutritious dessert shake.

mankvill
12-09-2010, 04:42 PM
nutritious

fuck that shit

ChildrenofSodom
12-09-2010, 04:45 PM
fuck that shit

I'm trying to live long, motherfuckah. I wanna be around for Justin Bieber's farewell tour.

DethMaiden
12-09-2010, 04:46 PM
I'm trying to live long, motherfuckah. I wanna be around for Justin Bieber's farewell tour.

I also would like to live until next year.

ChildrenofSodom
12-09-2010, 04:55 PM

Thums up if u like this and justni biber isa fagot.

Travis The Dragon

Travis The Dragon
I'm trying to live long, motherfuckah. I wanna be around for Justin BOOBER's farewell tour.

Fixed! :D

ChildrenofSodom
12-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Fixed! :D

Woah, Jerry Seinfeld, funny guy over here!

BloodoftheKings
12-09-2010, 05:04 PM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4173879/German-We-dont-use-that-word-in-america.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Justin-Bieber

Travis The Dragon
12-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Ya, I know it's not exactly original, but it still gives me a good laugh.

jd091
12-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Ok, I know this might sound gay, but if you took that hair off of justin bieber in that pic and that was a girl's face... I'm just sayin'... :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
12-09-2010, 06:30 PM
Ok, I know this might sound gay, but if you took that hair off of justin bieber in that pic and that was a girl's face... I'm just sayin'... :eyes:

Would you pee in his butt?

Indestructible
12-09-2010, 06:38 PM

They covered 18 and life by Skid Row. It doesn't suck. I thought he was going to scream through it but he didn't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpdcqwMTTQc

I don't like Asking Alexandria BTW.

evildeadjedi
12-09-2010, 06:44 PM
A Capella metal? :confused:

Frankly, I don't know whether to :rocker: or :wallbang:
You be the judge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEwNrjvNiYs

Maiden33
12-09-2010, 06:44 PM
They covered 18 and life by Skid Row. It doesn't suck. I thought he was going to scream through it but he didn't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpdcqwMTTQc

I don't like Asking Alexandria BTW.

Shit production and the singer isn't very good, but overall a pretty solid cover. My band used to play this live once in a while, it was always really fun and usually got a great response. Loved playing the solo.

IrritatedTrout
12-09-2010, 06:57 PM

You be the judge:

Terrible.

treghet
12-09-2010, 07:04 PM

You be the judge:

I only watched a part of it because I found it incredibly annoying.

DethMaiden
12-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Yeah, Van Canto is one of the dumbest things ever. Sorry.

evildeadjedi
12-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Yeah, Van Canto is one of the dumbest things ever. Sorry.

My head is fried from finals and I was not thinking clearly obviously. Thanks for setting the record straight now to listen to an amazing band like Blind Guardian.

Ahhhh that's much better. :)

Travis The Dragon
12-09-2010, 07:37 PM

You be the judge:

Except for the drums, is ALL of the rest of that their vocals because it sounds like there's a guitar in there.

TonyD
12-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Also: Apocalyptica is dumb.

Sepultura69
12-09-2010, 08:59 PM

CORRECTION: YOU think Apocolypitca is dumb. They are actually pretty amazing and talented guys. I saw them in 2008 at the House of Blues and thought they kicked major ass. Their entire setlist consisted of nothing but Metallica songs. They played about 10-12 Metallica covers and 2 songs of there own stuff and they closed with Sepulturas "Refuse/Resist":rocker:

jd091
12-09-2010, 09:08 PM

I've played cello for about 10 years now, so I would beg to differ :D

Travis The Dragon
12-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Nevermind.

jd091
12-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Nevermind.

http://img.amazon.ca/images/I/51afYrOqGfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

TonyD
12-09-2010, 09:22 PM
I've played cello for about 10 years now, so I would beg to differ :D
Therefore you are biased.
CORRECTION: YOU think Apocolypitca is dumb. They are actually pretty amazing and talented guys. I saw them in 2008 at the House of Blues and thought they kicked major ass. Their entire setlist consisted of nothing but Metallica songs. They played about 10-12 Metallica covers and 2 songs of there own stuff and they closed with Sepulturas "Refuse/Resist":rocker:

Talent ≠ good music.
And way to back them up by basically saying they're a cello based Metallica cover band.

mankvill
12-09-2010, 09:23 PM
http://img.amazon.ca/images/I/51afYrOqGfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

brb fbi

illuminatus917
12-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Therefore you are biased.

Talent ≠ good music.
And way to back them up by basically saying they're a cello based Metallica cover band.

The bulk of their discography isn't Metallica based. The best they have to offer is original material. Reflections was a damn good album.

powerslave_85
12-09-2010, 09:33 PM
Talent ≠ good music.See also: Dream Theater, Joe Satriani

Maiden33
12-09-2010, 09:36 PM
See also: Dream Theater

No. I won't begin to claim they don't dip into total wankery occasionally (much more on certain albums than others), but I'd be totally full of shit if I said they haven't created some of my favorite music ever.

powerslave_85
12-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Ha, chill dude. Just a joke about my distaste for DT.

illuminatus917
12-09-2010, 09:43 PM
See also: Dream Theater, Joe Satriani

Dude...

DethMaiden
12-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Dude, you guys don't even know. Powerglove is so good at their instruments. I have friends who are musicians and they'll tell you the same thing.

xStructualDefect
12-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Talent ≠ good music.

this.

jd091
12-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Talent ≠ good music.

9 times out of 10, a band with talent had better music than a band without talent. Or are you a grindcore fan?

mankvill
12-09-2010, 11:44 PM
9 times out of 10, a band with talent had better music than a band without talent. Or are you a grindcore fan?

oh_boy_here_we_go.png

DethMaiden
12-10-2010, 07:06 AM
9 times out of 10, a band with talent had better music than a band without talent.

Not even close.

JRA
12-10-2010, 07:16 AM
This thread should be renamed "The Official Get Panties in a Bunch about Nothing" thread.

zgodt
12-10-2010, 07:18 AM
Not even close.

Depends what you mean by talent.

Maiden33
12-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Not even close.

I don't see anything wrong with what he said, provided you don't strictly interpret talent as technical proficiency/knowledge of music theory.

DethMaiden
12-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Depends what you mean by talent.

This is a guy defending Apocalyptica. I'm pretty sure our definitions differ.

ravenheart
12-10-2010, 07:21 AM
This thread should be renamed "The Official Get Panties in a Bunch about Nothing" thread.

So should quite a few others...

ravenheart
12-10-2010, 07:30 AM
I've seen Apocalyptica a couple of times. The first time was supporting Rammstein in a theatre and they were great. The second time was Sweden Rock Festival and they pretty much sucked.

And yes, Van Canto is seriously stupid.

jd091
12-10-2010, 09:25 AM
I've seen Apocalyptica a couple of times. The first time was supporting Rammstein in a theatre and they were great. The second time was Sweden Rock Festival and they pretty much sucked.

And yes, Van Canto is seriously stupid.

I hate you. So bad.

Indestructible
12-10-2010, 09:30 AM
I don't get the big deal with Rammstein.

BloodoftheKings
12-10-2010, 09:42 AM
I don't get the big deal with Rammstein.

What exactly dont you get?

Indestructible
12-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Everyone should check out the band Wolf. Melodic vocals, no screaming, no growling. They sound like Priest and Maiden.

Wolf- Speed On
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsiNSovDvMI

Wolf - The Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMmdR5PYQIw

mankvill
12-10-2010, 12:57 PM
http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ABCs-of-Metal.jpg

Name 'em

makethemsuffer12
12-10-2010, 01:03 PM
A -Death
B - Sabbath
C - AC/DC
D - Dio
E - Megadeth
F - Can't think of it.
G - Danzig
H - VH
I - Deicide
J - Priest
K - Kiss
L - Morbid Angel
M - derp
N - Napalm Death
O - Motorhead
P - Pantera
Q - Queen?
R - Maiden
S - Sepultura
T - No clue
U - Motley
V - Voivod
W - Whitesnake
X - Exodus
Y - Slayer
Z - Ozzy?

powerslave_85
12-10-2010, 01:04 PM
A = Death
B = Black Sabbath
C = Iced Earth
D = Dio
E = Megadeth
F = Crade of Filth
G = Danzig
H = Van Halen
J = Judas Priest
K = Kiss
M = Metallica
N = Napalm Death
O = Motorhead
P = Pantera
Q = Queensryche
R = Iron Maiden
S = Sepultura (?)
T = Twisted Sister (?)
U = Motley Crue
Z = Ozzy

That's all I got.

EDIT: Damn, I should have gotten Morbid Angel, Exodus and Slayer. Derp.

BloodoftheKings
12-10-2010, 01:11 PM
makethemsuffer got all of em but T

makethemsuffer12
12-10-2010, 01:17 PM
makethemsuffer got all of em but T

I didn't get F either.

I believe T is Anthrax, though.

BloodoftheKings
12-10-2010, 01:28 PM
I didn't get F either.

I believe T is Anthrax, though.

F is cradle of Filth, Anthraz seems right, looks like we have all of em.

jd091
12-10-2010, 02:58 PM
WHAT IS THE M

Indestructible
12-10-2010, 03:10 PM
A- Death
B- Black Sabbath
C - AC/DC
E- Megadeth
F- Cradle of Filth
H- Van Halen
M- Metallica

All I could figure out.

ChildrenofSodom
12-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Note to self: wash your hands after cutting jalepenos, before going to the bathroom. FUUUUUUCCCKCKKKKKK

DethMaiden
12-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Heheh new thread title. Nice.

xStructualDefect
12-10-2010, 07:38 PM
lmao at new thread title.

TonyD
12-10-2010, 07:41 PM
:lol: yes

Death
Sabbath
AC/DC
Dio
Megadeth
Cradle of Filth
Danzig
Van Halen
Decide
Judas Priest
Kiss
?
Duh
Napalm Death
Motorhead
Pantera
Queen
Iron Maiden
Sepultura?
Twisted Sister
Motley Crue
Voivod
Whitesnake
Exodus
Slayer
Ozzy

BloodoftheKings
12-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Good thing they made the thread title more appropriate.

On Topic:

God damnit fonz, flouride, marijuana should be legal.

JRA
12-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Eric (I assume) wins 2 free internets!

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ABCs-of-Metal.jpg

Name 'em

Anyways:

A = Death
B = Sabbath
C = AC/DC
D = Dio
E = Megadeth
F = Cradle of Fail
G = Danzig
H = Van Halen
I = Deicide
J = Judas Priest
K = Kiss
L = Morbid Angel
M = Metallica
N = Napalm Death
O = Motorhead
P = Pantera
Q = Queen
R = Maiden
S = Sepultura
T = Anthrax
U = Motley Poo
V = Voivod
W = Whitesnake
X = Exodus
Y = Slayer
Z = Ozzy

Cradle of Filth don't deserve to be on this list. They should have put Celtic Frost for F, Overkill for V, and Helloween for W.

Travis The Dragon
12-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Nice topic name change! :lol:

BloodoftheKings
12-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Cradle of Filth don't deserve to be on this list. They should have put Celtic Frost for F, Overkill for V, and Helloween for W.

Agree with the Cradle of Fail part, but why should Voivod be kicked off the thing, they deserve just as much respect as Overkill.

makethemsuffer12
12-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Agree with the Cradle of Fail part, but why should Voivod be kicked off the thing, they deserve just as much respect as Overkill.

:fist:

I must say Voivod are probably the wierdest band I've seen live, and they were fucking awesome.

ChildrenofSodom
12-10-2010, 08:00 PM
NICE WORK!

DethMaiden
12-10-2010, 08:00 PM
http://bottomlounge.com/sites/bottomlounge.com/files/imagecache/band_photo/bands/immortal_usa_poster_no_weblinks_72_dpi.jpg

The pic the Chicago venue hosting Immortal is using on the site for the show. Holy shit, that is the coolest Immortal picture ever.

JRA
12-10-2010, 08:02 PM
NICE WORK!

I'm guessing this is me. In which case, thank you.

mankvill
12-10-2010, 08:08 PM
;_; omg u guise quit sayin "fag" and "nukka" and heathen can't be on this years best of list and watain suxxor for killing aminals and lamb of god sucks and deathcore doesn't suxx and

ChildrenofSodom
12-10-2010, 08:26 PM
;_; omg u guise quit sayin "fag" and "nukka" and heathen can't be on this years best of list and watain suxxor for killing aminals and lamb of god sucks and deathcore doesn't suxx and

theres floride in the water, evergrey isn't power metal, you can't post updates of the top ten contest thats my job

Indestructible
12-10-2010, 08:31 PM
theres floride in the water, evergrey isn't power metal, you can't post updates of the top ten contest thats my job

I agree.
Evergrey is pretty good.A Touch Of Blessing = :rocker:

mastodon421
12-11-2010, 03:59 AM
The new thread title wins:fist:

Maiden33
12-11-2010, 08:22 AM

Evergrey is not power metal. :hmm:

mankvill
12-11-2010, 08:39 AM
Evergrey is not power metal. :hmm:

THE SECOND LEG OF SOMEWHERE BACK IN TIME'S SETLIST >>>>>>>>>>>>> THE FIRST LEG'S SETLIST

evildeadjedi
12-11-2010, 08:39 AM
http://bottomlounge.com/sites/bottomlounge.com/files/imagecache/band_photo/bands/immortal_usa_poster_no_weblinks_72_dpi.jpg

The pic the Chicago venue hosting Immortal is using on the site for the show. Holy shit, that is the coolest Immortal picture ever.

Much better than this one:

http://ruthlessreviews.com/pics4/bm/bm3.jpg

Crionics
12-11-2010, 08:48 AM
New thread title kicks ass! :party:

evildeadjedi
12-11-2010, 08:52 AM

Yes, that one is pretty good.

The band kicks much ass but, they take some of the most ridiculous pictures I have ever seen. :lol:

Natrlhi
12-11-2010, 11:20 AM
:lol: yes

Death
Sabbath
AC/DC
Dio
Megadeth
Cradle of Filth
Danzig
Van Halen
Decide
Judas Priest
Kiss
?
Duh
Napalm Death
Motorhead
Pantera
Queen
Iron Maiden
Sepultura?
Twisted Sister
Motley Crue
Voivod
Whitesnake
Exodus
Slayer
Ozzy
The question mark is Morbid Angel. Shame on you! :nonono:

JRA
12-11-2010, 01:25 PM
more shame should be for assuming the T is Twisted Sister. That T has an angular curve.

orlandodavis
12-11-2010, 04:24 PM
My hemorroids are acting up again.:bouville:

Travis The Dragon
12-11-2010, 05:32 PM
THE SECOND LEG OF SOMEWHERE BACK IN TIME'S SETLIST >>>>>>>>>>>>> THE FIRST LEG'S SETLIST

Fuck that! They took out Moonchild, Revelations, and The Clairvoyant.

JRA
12-11-2010, 06:05 PM
Fuck that! They took out Moonchild, Revelations, and The Clairvoyant.

Yup. And Phantom of the Opera does not make up for it.

Travis The Dragon
12-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Here's a look out our front door after the recent storm which brought 20 inches!:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/fonzbear2000/P1020324-1.jpg

Natrlhi
12-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Here's a look out our front door after the recent storm which brought 20 inches!:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/fonzbear2000/P1020324-1.jpg

The shittiest part of that is that it's probably headed this way. :bouville:

jd091
12-11-2010, 08:00 PM
The shittiest part of that is that it's probably headed this way. :bouville:

I feel you Nat... Tomorrow and monday is gonna be BAD for cleveland.