PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What Are You Doing' Thread Part III

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27

SomewhereInTime72
09-12-2010, 01:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKcaK8kw2PI&feature=grec_browse

So, I'm now realizing that youtube recommended videos are pretty awesome. Because this is the coolest ...cover...remix...interpretation? of two songs at once thing ever. And to think I almost didn't click it because I thought "eh, another touhou remix, youtube?" But you can combine anything with my greatest fanboyism and I'll love it apparently. :lovedup:

Maiden33
09-12-2010, 01:13 PM
I've had my Zune almost a year now. Virtually no trouble at all. I love it to death.

JLRedWing13
09-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Trying to comprehend how getting two feet down in the endzone with control of the ball is not a touchdown. The NFL sickens me.

idrinkwine732
09-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Trying to comprehend how getting two feet down in the endzone with control of the ball is not a touchdown. The NFL sickens me.

Sorry, man, that game was bull.

49ers though...

TonyD
09-12-2010, 01:41 PM

:D

mankvill
09-12-2010, 01:54 PM
I'm actually doing pretty good on fantasy.

But Aaron Rodgers needs to step it the fuck up.

idrinkwine732
09-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Fucking furious with the 49ers right now. Furious. Some seriously bad decisions on both sides of the ball from players and personell.

mastodon421
09-12-2010, 03:14 PM

+1

larvtard
09-12-2010, 03:51 PM
I cannot fathom that nobody here has had problems with their Zune. I've had about 4 zunes now, 3 of them having to be replaced (One of them was stolen).

I'm gonna miss the Zune's interface and the ability to set an image as my background but ultimately my mp3 player is for listening to music and I think iPods are better for doing that ;) I just can't stand the shitty hardware any longer.

Also, the people who made the Zune Software should be hung, drawn, and quartered. The newer version is a bit better but still it's the shittiest excuse for a music software.

Currently adding music to iTunes to load up on my iPod.:)

makethemsuffer12
09-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Currently adding music to iTunes

Well after that process, I think that you'll have a new choice for the shittiest excuse for music software. ;)

mankvill
09-12-2010, 04:50 PM
iTunes started being annoying for me, so I switched music players after a while.

The only thing I hate about the Zune is the software. I've had some trouble getting it updated and putting songs on my Zune, but never have had any problems with the device itself.

makethemsuffer12
09-12-2010, 05:00 PM
iTunes started being annoying for me, so I switched music players after a while.

The only thing I hate about the Zune is the software. I've had some trouble getting it updated and putting songs on my Zune, but never have had any problems with the device itself.

Do you have the most up-to-date version of the software? If not, update that shit.

Derelict
09-12-2010, 05:25 PM
I think every single person in the stadium knew Vick was running up the middle on the 4th and 1

mankvill
09-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Do you have the most up-to-date version of the software? If not, update that shit.

That's the thing. I updated it once, and it wouldn't load songs onto my Zune. I haven't updated it in a looooong time.

larvtard
09-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Well after that process, I think that you'll have a new choice for the shittiest excuse for music software. ;)

dude...no. I guess we'll see, but... no.

mankvill
09-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Wow. Dallas could not catch a fucking break.

Div
09-13-2010, 12:47 PM
it's official. the number 1 best album to listen to while high is tha carter.

mankvill
09-13-2010, 01:30 PM
it's official. the number 1 best album to listen to while high is tha carter.

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6397/1282336844777.jpg

makethemsuffer12
09-13-2010, 01:51 PM
That's the thing. I updated it once, and it wouldn't load songs onto my Zune. I haven't updated it in a looooong time.

That's what your problem is. The first few versions of the software were definately buggy, but everything is realy good now. So...

http://wyattsalazar.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/thomas-do-it-faggot.jpg

Maiden33
09-13-2010, 02:26 PM
That's what your problem is. The first few versions of the software were definately buggy, but everything is realy good now. So...

http://wyattsalazar.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/thomas-do-it-faggot.jpg

OMG That show was like a HUGE part of my childhood, haha.

Div
09-13-2010, 03:06 PM
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6397/1282336844777.jpg

have you heard the first carter album? its hella funky. that was before his music started becoming aimed at club tracks, its probably more "rap" than any of his other records.

Maiden33
09-13-2010, 03:19 PM
DJing!

http://www.wpapu.com

Fires Of Sedition
09-13-2010, 11:47 PM
have you heard the first carter album? its hella funky. that was before his music started becoming aimed at club tracks, its probably more "rap" than any of his other records.

Not true. I've had to suffer through LITTLE wayne many times while high and it just pisses me off. I'd rather trip balls and listen to a vacuum.

rjturtle9
09-14-2010, 12:06 AM
I'd rather trip balls and listen to a vacuum.

:lol: Damn, thank you for the good laugh sir.

larvtard
09-14-2010, 08:07 AM
I'm doing a project in my Advanced Digital Photography class where I have to do a Powerpoint presentation about a famous photographer. Naturally, I googled "metal photographers" and the only result I got was Peter Beste.

He compiled a book called True Norwegian Black Metal. He went to Norway and took photos of the black metal musicians there, with and without corpsepaint on. http://www.peterbeste.com

Here's the difficult part of the project. I have to take 10 photos of my own in the style of this photographer. In this case I better take photos of black metal musicians. How do I do this, you say? I was wondering the same thing.

Apparently Watain is coming in November, and they wear corspepaint (they're from Sweden, though...shhhhh). I want to go to the show and meet the Watain guys and take pictures of them, and then I'll shoot some live pics of them, too.

How do I do this? Who should I email? The band? How do I get the venue to let me bring in my huge camera?

bt11763
09-14-2010, 08:17 AM
I'm doing a project in my Advanced Digital Photography class where I have to do a Powerpoint presentation about a famous photographer. Naturally, I googled "metal photographers" and the only result I got was Peter Beste.

He compiled a book called True Norwegian Black Metal. He went to Norway and took photos of the black metal musicians there, with and without corpsepaint on. http://www.peterbeste.com

Here's the difficult part of the project. I have to take 10 photos of my own in the style of this photographer. In this case I better take photos of black metal musicians. How do I do this, you say? I was wondering the same thing.

Apparently Watain is coming in November, and they wear corspepaint (they're from Sweden, though...shhhhh). I want to go to the show and meet the Watain guys and take pictures of them, and then I'll shoot some live pics of them, too.

How do I do this? Who should I email? The band? How do I get the venue to let me bring in my huge camera?

that is kind of a sticky situation. talk to the venue, i would say. you could also ask andrew, that is his job he could probably point you in the right direction. i wouldn't bank on it though, especially with watain's reputation of being dicks it might not go through. definitely ask andrew i say.

Div
09-14-2010, 09:02 AM
Not true. I've had to suffer through LITTLE wayne many times while high and it just pisses me off. I'd rather trip balls and listen to a vacuum.

counter argument: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7t4nriplyA

Maiden33
09-14-2010, 09:05 AM
:lol:ing at people I graduated from High School with. I just love these people who are getting engaged to someone they've been dating for like 4 or 5 months. I mean, maybe if you're 35 years old you can be that certain of a relationship's long term potential and success that getting engaged that soon isn't a stupid decision, but when you're 19 or 20? Get the fuck out of here. I am the biggest hopeless romantic you'll ever meet, but if you're under 25, marriage before being with someone for at least about 2 years is just plain dumb.

Div
09-14-2010, 09:12 AM
:lol:ing at people I graduated from High School with. I just love these people who are getting engaged to someone they've been dating for like 4 or 5 months. I mean, maybe if you're 35 years old you can be that certain of a relationship's long term potential and success that getting engaged that soon isn't a stupid decision, but when you're 19 or 20? Get the fuck out of here. I am the biggest hopeless romantic you'll ever meet, but if you're under 25, marriage before being with someone for at least about 2 years is just plain dumb.

na man, even when you're 50 you still cant do that. hell, ive had to pretty much live through marriage after short term dating and my conclusion is that its got a better chance of working at 19 or 20 than when middle aged. (hell, any single attractive milf in her 40s probably has more psychological issues than ed gein)

atleast when people are young they arent set in their ways and used to being manipulative.

just :2cents:

Fires Of Sedition
09-14-2010, 09:46 AM
counter argument: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7t4nriplyA

What I listened to immediately after listening to 30 seconds of that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hERLH3Q-hCQ

Maiden33
09-14-2010, 09:54 AM
na man, even when you're 50 you still cant do that. hell, ive had to pretty much live through marriage after short term dating and my conclusion is that its got a better chance of working at 19 or 20 than when middle aged. (hell, any single attractive milf in her 40s probably has more psychological issues than ed gein)

atleast when people are young they arent set in their ways and used to being manipulative.

just :2cents:

To me the problem is in the fact that when you're only 18-20, your life has not been "decided" yet, in most cases. There's so much that can happen to a person to change them in 5 years after graduating high school, that getting married before having gone through all of that is such a bad decision. At least when you're 25+, chances are you're life is what it's going to become, more or less - enough so that you can make an educated decision as to whether or not a long term relationship with someone else will work. If you can accept someone the way they are once they're 25+, chances are you're good to go - as opposed to someone who is 19. I've known a lot of people who thought they knew who they were, then went to college and had a COMPLETE change of personality and/or lifestyle. Enough so that if someone was in a relationship with them before that, it probably wouldn't have worked after word.

I probably could've worded this better, I'm about to run out the door. :lol:

mastodon421
09-14-2010, 09:59 AM
As a rap fan, I must say that Lil Wayne is absolute AIDS to the genre. He is an incoherent moron who is hailed as a genius. He has godawful lyrics,beats and not a single one of his songs has even an ounce of good in them. The fact that people claim he is the greatest rapper alive is sickening, listen to MF Doom, Jedi Mind Tricks or Atmosphere if you want some great modern hip hop.

ChildrenofSodom
09-14-2010, 10:03 AM
As a rap fan, I must say that Lil Wayne is absolute AIDS to the genre. He is an incoherent moron who is hailed as a genius. He has godawful lyrics,beats and not a single one of his songs has even an ounce of good in them. The fact that people claim he is the greatest rapper alive is sickening, listen to MF Doom, Jedi Mind Tricks or Atmosphere if you want some great modern hip hop.

Can't go wrong with Jedi Mind Tricks, Ill Bill, Immortal Technique, Diabolic, Lowkey, Blitz the Ambassador, Akir...that whole scene. Good shit. I do like Eminem, Tupac, The Game, Nas, and some radio stuff....most of it is just pleasant to the ears, and I don't think about it as much as metal or even country, but I still like it.

Crionics
09-14-2010, 12:18 PM
I walked home from school today! :party:

mastodon421
09-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Can't go wrong with Jedi Mind Tricks, Ill Bill, Immortal Technique, Diabolic, Lowkey, Blitz the Ambassador, Akir...that whole scene. Good shit. I do like Eminem, Tupac, The Game, Nas, and some radio stuff....most of it is just pleasant to the ears, and I don't think about it as much as metal or even country, but I still like it.

I agree I also love all of those artists you listed. I do like rap quite a bit, its just the wrong rappers are getting the spotlight right now.

Side note are you into Celph Titled or MF Doom? Both of them are fantastic if you have not listened to them before.

ChildrenofSodom
09-14-2010, 12:43 PM
I agree I also love all of those artists you listed. I do like rap quite a bit, its just the wrong rappers are getting the spotlight right now.

Side note are you into Celph Titled or MF Doom? Both of them are fantastic if you have not listened to them before.

I might have heard one song from MF Doom. I'll check both of those guys out.

IrritatedTrout
09-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Tampa and Fort Lauderdale are rumored dates for the plane leg of the new Maiden tour. Currently figuring how much flights would be, both dates look doable if I keep saving until then.:D

mankvill
09-14-2010, 01:18 PM
Tampa and Fort Lauderdale are rumored dates for the plane leg of the new Maiden tour. Currently figuring how much flights would be, both dates look doable if I keep saving until then.:D

:hmm::bouville:

IrritatedTrout
09-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Start saving and go to fewer other shows and you can see them.

Maiden33
09-14-2010, 01:34 PM
Start saving and go to fewer other shows and you can see them.

Exactly. Manks goes to a lot of shows, all things considered. Provided he considers the trade-off worthwhile, if he just gave up other shows for a while he could save the money to see Maiden. There's really no other good reason not to. I mean I wouldn't ever consider traveling to see them or giving up seeing other bands whom I might only ever get one chance to see in America, but if you live in the middle nowhere (no offense) and have no reason to believe Maiden won't ever play close enough that you won't have to "travel", you should start looking into travelling if you really want to see them that badly, because you're starting to run out of chances.

DethMaiden
09-14-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm with Jeff in a big way.

Manks, if you skip, like, four medium-sized death metal shows and save yourself that money in tickets, transportation, parking, and food, you can EASILY turn that into one Maiden show. You're gonna get to see Cannibal Corpse again. And again and again. Maiden, not so much.

larvtard
09-14-2010, 02:58 PM
that is kind of a sticky situation. talk to the venue, i would say. you could also ask andrew, that is his job he could probably point you in the right direction. i wouldn't bank on it though, especially with watain's reputation of being dicks it might not go through. definitely ask andrew i say.

hmmm, I just got the email addresses of the press guys for Season of Mist (Watain's label) and I was gonna email them explaining the situation, seeing if i could at the very least get a photo pass for live photos. I dunno if the venue directly handles that, or the bands' managers. you mean andrew_metalhead? I'll ask him.

and I didn't know that about Watain. damn, that sucks...

thanks dude. :)

bt11763
09-14-2010, 03:15 PM
hmmm, I just got the email addresses of the press guys for Season of Mist (Watain's label) and I was gonna email them explaining the situation, seeing if i could at the very least get a photo pass for live photos. I dunno if the venue directly handles that, or the bands' managers. you mean andrew_metalhead? I'll ask him.

and I didn't know that about Watain. damn, that sucks...

thanks dude. :)

yeah i don't know either, but give it a shot. and yup, he's the one you'll want to shoot questions towards.

yeah watain are kinda full of themselves supposedly, but it's definitely worth it to try

mankvill
09-14-2010, 06:21 PM
I don't pay for a lot of my shows now, thought. ; A;

TonyD
09-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Then don't spend some of the money you save by living in Kansas, butthole.
But you already missed SBIT so...

mankvill
09-14-2010, 06:53 PM
I'd be absolutely pants-shittingly excited for any Maiden tour, even the AMOLAD tour. I actually probably would've enjoyed their last tour just a bit more than the SBIT tour.

mankvill
09-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Heh. My song player gives me the lyrics to songs playing but it's been messing up lately. I'm listening to Dollars & Cents by Radiohead and it's giving me the lyrics for The Reign Of Shemsu-Hor by Behemoth.

Div
09-15-2010, 06:47 AM
What I listened to immediately after listening to 30 seconds of that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hERLH3Q-hCQ

http://corruptcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/haters-gonna-hate-pink-suit-black-dude.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pjn49bhk4Q&feature=related

Fires Of Sedition
09-15-2010, 09:27 AM
http://corruptcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/haters-gonna-hate-pink-suit-black-dude.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pjn49bhk4Q&feature=related

You just keep proving me right

SomewhereInTime72
09-15-2010, 10:08 AM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/terrorist_sting_nets_city_teach_LiLmMuqtKkTgQ9eqz0 2PVJ?sms_ss=facebook

So my old high school music teacher was a terrorist arms dealer who wets his pants, this is awesome. :lol:

Div
09-15-2010, 10:26 AM
its just that the only way i can see someone not being able to chill out and enjoy some wayne is if theyre stuck in the mindset of "well hes super popular so i hate it by default so noone thinks im a conformist"

noones saying his music is more progressive and influential than Beethoven (tho its pretty cool how he records everything on the spot without writing it down), but music doesnt always need to be that way to be fun to listen to. there's serious music and then theres fun music, most people fail when they try to compare one type to the other.

example: by serious standards these guys would suck, but from a fun perspective they slay http://www.myspace.com/doctorlivingdead

Div
09-15-2010, 10:27 AM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/terrorist_sting_nets_city_teach_LiLmMuqtKkTgQ9eqz0 2PVJ?sms_ss=facebook

So my old high school music teacher was a terrorist arms dealer who wets his pants, this is awesome. :lol:

thats cool as hell :mad:

ChildrenofSodom
09-15-2010, 10:39 AM

:lol: Our former band director had sex with a homeless man in the park...but selling weapons to terrorists....thats another level!

Maiden33
09-15-2010, 12:09 PM
its just that the only way i can see someone not being able to chill out and enjoy some wayne is if theyre stuck in the mindset of "well hes super popular so i hate it by default so noone thinks im a conformist

Really?

Div
09-15-2010, 12:27 PM
:lol: Our former band director had sex with a homeless man in the park...but selling weapons to terrorists....thats another level!

:barf:

Really?

yea. :confused:

Maiden33
09-15-2010, 12:30 PM
yea. :confused:

I can think of a large number of reasons why you might not enjoy Little Wayne's music besides just looking at it from a "he's popular, thus sucks" perspective. The biggest one is just that you simply don't like it. Shocking, I know.

Div
09-15-2010, 12:41 PM
I can think of a large number of reasons why you might not enjoy Little Wayne's music besides just looking at it from a "he's popular, thus sucks" perspective. The biggest one is just that you simply don't like it. Shocking, I know.

well people say im a little self-absorbed sometimes, so...

ChildrenofSodom
09-15-2010, 12:46 PM
well people say im a little self-absorbed sometimes, so...

I think people are either casual listeners or fanboys. I am a dedicated, intense listener of metal...but a casual fan of country and hip-hop. You appear to be as well (sans the country). Everyone has different tastes. [/obvious]

Div
09-15-2010, 12:56 PM
I think people are either casual listeners or fanboys. I am a dedicated, intense listener of metal...but a casual fan of country and hip-hop. You appear to be as well (sans the country). Everyone has different tastes. [/obvious]

especially sans country. everytime i see someone listening to that shit around here they leave a bad taste in my mouth.

infact there's this house full of dudes across the street from me, theyve got a big ole american flag and a marine core flag hanging from their porch, and all these guys do is sit out there till 4am blasting country and drinking budweiser while shirtless, talking about how gays and jews suck. meanwhile the rest of the block looks like a cross between jersey shore and kids in the hall.

they are obnoxious and inappropriately out of place. i do not like them :bouville:

TonyD
09-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Win
http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/avenged-sevenfold-new-song-contains-hidden-penis-12998-1280507259-0-500x301.jpg

Crionics
09-15-2010, 01:26 PM
^ :lol:

larvtard
09-15-2010, 02:32 PM
yeah i don't know either, but give it a shot. and yup, he's the one you'll want to shoot questions towards.

yeah watain are kinda full of themselves supposedly, but it's definitely worth it to try

emailed the US press rep last night. No reply yet. We'll see.

ChildrenofSodom
09-15-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm trying to set up my first actual attempt to date a girl. Nervous as fuck. Every time I talk to a pretty girl, I get these nervous ticks....I greet them with "howdy", my pulse goes up, my hands shake, and I hold my breath. Read as: big ole pussy.

DethMaiden
09-15-2010, 09:50 PM
I'm trying to set up my first actual attempt to date a girl. Nervous as fuck. Every time I talk to a pretty girl, I get these nervous ticks....I greet them with "howdy", my pulse goes up, my hands shake, and I hold my breath. Read as: big ole pussy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT0WSs_aqyY

Good luck! :party:

ChildrenofSodom
09-15-2010, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT0WSs_aqyY

Good luck! :party:

Thanks dude. I might piss my pants with nervousness.

Maiden33
09-15-2010, 10:02 PM
Just relax and be yourself. My recent (well, over 2 months now) happiness has proven to me that somewhat nerdy, chubby, nice guys everywhere CAN indeed find happiness with great girls. Best of luck.

Div
09-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Thanks dude. I might piss my pants with nervousness.

take one of these before attempting social interactions, youll be super smooth because you just wont give a fuck anymore.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0UpFHpElfCY/TAlDVHXqvyI/AAAAAAAAADM/eG8OxYUWNes/s1600/four+loko.jpg

mankvill
09-15-2010, 10:30 PM
I greet them with "howdy"

First mistake...

...last mistake?

idrinkwine732
09-15-2010, 10:32 PM
Don't forget, hot women are people too. It's not like you're approaching an alien asking for directions to the local McDonalds.

mankvill
09-15-2010, 10:37 PM
take one of these before attempting social interactions, youll be super smooth because you just wont give a fuck anymore.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0UpFHpElfCY/TAlDVHXqvyI/AAAAAAAAADM/eG8OxYUWNes/s1600/four+loko.jpg

i laughed so hard when i found out my roomie's gf drank four loko but has never heard the song.

Maiden33
09-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Don't forget, hot women are people too. It's not like you're approaching an alien asking for directions to the local McDonalds.

LIES!

ChildrenofSodom
09-15-2010, 10:41 PM
i laughed so hard when i found out my roomie's gf drank four loko but has never heard the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMP3ZoZa7OI

This one?

Fires Of Sedition
09-15-2010, 11:47 PM
its just that the only way i can see someone not being able to chill out and enjoy some wayne is if theyre stuck in the mindset of "well hes super popular so i hate it by default so noone thinks im a conformist"

noones saying his music is more progressive and influential than Beethoven (tho its pretty cool how he records everything on the spot without writing it down), but music doesnt always need to be that way to be fun to listen to. there's serious music and then theres fun music, most people fail when they try to compare one type to the other.

example: by serious standards these guys would suck, but from a fun perspective they slay http://www.myspace.com/doctorlivingdead

I don't like him because his voice is the equivalent of a twelve year old girl's on air duster.

Sanitarium78
09-16-2010, 08:02 AM

Talking to them actually isn't that difficult. Asking them out takes a little more courage and making sure the first date goes well is the hardest part of it all. Just talk to them casually, about whatever, what's going on at school, where they're from, simple stuff like that. Don't go all out to impress right away. Just be you and something will develope with someone. I wouldn't great them with a "howdy" unless you're from the south.:lol:

Do you drink at all? Having at least 2 or 3 beers in you might help you be more willing to talk to girls. It's just enough alcohol to give you a little bit of courage but not enough that you'll be a incoherent idiot.

True, we do hold hot women on a pedistal though and most guys treat them differently than others that are not 'hotties". But you can't forget that they are people as well and they want the same things out of life that you're looking for. One of the best ways to get a nice looking girl is to treat her right and with respect. Most hot chicks get treated like crap by guys and just get used and are thrown away. If you treat her right she'll see you as special and you'll gain her interrest because other guys never treated her that nice before.

Div
09-16-2010, 08:30 AM
itt: cameron becomes an alcoholic

ChildrenofSodom
09-16-2010, 08:38 AM
itt: cameron becomes an alcoholic

:lol: I'm counting calories, so I think I would kill myself with guilt if I got drunk just to talk to a girl (and nothing became of it.) Anyway, this girl is from my hometown and is going to OSU. Her dad likes me, and she talks to be alot of her own free will, so I'm going to try the ole "show the freshman around campus" trick that seems to work so well.

Div
09-16-2010, 08:42 AM
Talking to them actually isn't that difficult. Asking them out takes a little more courage and making sure the first date goes well is the hardest part of it all. Just talk to them casually, about whatever, what's going on at school, where they're from, simple stuff like that. Don't go all out to impress right away. Just be you and something will develope with someone. I wouldn't great them with a "howdy" unless you're from the south.:lol:

Do you drink at all? Having at least 2 or 3 beers in you might help you be more willing to talk to girls. It's just enough alcohol to give you a little bit of courage but not enough that you'll be a incoherent idiot.

True, we do hold hot women on a pedistal though and most guys treat them differently than others that are not 'hotties". But you can't forget that they are people as well and they want the same things out of life that you're looking for. One of the best ways to get a nice looking girl is to treat her right and with respect. Most hot chicks get treated like crap by guys and just get used and are thrown away. If you treat her right she'll see you as special and you'll gain her interrest because other guys never treated her that nice before.

i really disagree here. if u want a girl to be interested in you then you gotta tease her, and by doing that youll be casually insulting her. girls want a guy they can cling to, not a guy that will cling to them. being the "nice guy" will only make her think you're boring and youre willing to go out of your way to appease some random girl just cause you think shes pretty. it makes you look shallow.

i agree that in order to maintain a relationship you have to have respect for each other, but shes not going to respect you if you treat her like a princess. hell, one of my friends went up to this really hot girl (id rate her at a 9) and flat out said she looked like a whore, with a completely serious face and tone of voice, 30 minutes later she was asking him for his number. it worked because in reality she knew she was dressed like a whore and he had the balls to call her on it and didnt give a fuck if she rejected him. he demonstrated himself at a higher value and so she felt the need to win him over instead of the other way around.

Div
09-16-2010, 08:57 AM
:lol: I'm counting calories, so I think I would kill myself with guilt if I got drunk just to talk to a girl (and nothing became of it.) Anyway, this girl is from my hometown and is going to OSU. Her dad likes me, and she talks to be alot of her own free will, so I'm going to try the ole "show the freshman around campus" trick that seems to work so well.

i find the fastest way to connect with people (esp. girls) is to just talk about your emotions with them. dont talk about a situation itself so much as how you feel about it. putting your emotions on the outside will let her get to know you much faster than a series of dinner dates where you just play 20 questions each other. (infact, the fewer questions you ask the better, this shows that you feel comfortable and dont care about details) this should be easy for you sense you probably hang out with alot of politically minded people. show the girls you respect their views even if you disagree and youll set yourself apart from all the nerds who cant deal with other perspectives.

"oh, youre a republican? i disagree with some of their views but i think its cool that youre getting involved in something you feel strongly about, thats why im in this class too. i want to become a politician because i think public office is really the best way to change the way things are...etc"

then just talk about your aspirations, but try not to get into the specifics of the views themselves. something like that will let you set up a bridge with her instead of putting each other in political categories. show that youre so confident in your views that you are cool with hers even if theyre different. this will show her that youre interested in her as a person and not just someone to debate with.

sorry to ramble, this is just a topic i think is interesting. :2cents:

Maiden33
09-16-2010, 09:05 AM
i really disagree here. if u want a girl to be interested in you then you gotta tease her, and by doing that youll be casually insulting her. girls want a guy they can cling to, not a guy that will cling to them. being the "nice guy" will only make her think you're boring and youre willing to go out of your way to appease some random girl just cause you think shes pretty. it makes you look shallow.

i agree that in order to maintain a relationship you have to have respect for each other, but shes not going to respect you if you treat her like a princess. hell, one of my friends went up to this really hot girl (id rate her at a 9) and flat out said she looked like a whore, with a completely serious face and tone of voice, 30 minutes later she was asking him for his number. it worked because in reality she knew she was dressed like a whore and he had the balls to call her on it and didnt give a fuck if she rejected him. he demonstrated himself at a higher value and so she felt the need to win him over instead of the other way around.

http://jezebel.com/assets/resources/2007/09/mystery091307.jpg

Div
09-16-2010, 09:15 AM
http://jezebel.com/assets/resources/2007/09/mystery091307.jpg

yea i read his book awhile ago, i think this guys pretty delusional and self centered. i mean unless youre a fucking magician youre not going to be able to pull off wearing all that stupid shit. and sense when were card tricks mandatory for getting a girl to kiss you?

most of what he says is really unnecessary, but that doesnt mean hes got no good advice either. his psychology is more or less on point, and "peacocking" does work, but at the same time you dont need to look like a glam metal singer to do it. my friend and i wore sombreros to a bar once and had pretty good results.

ChildrenofSodom
09-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Thanks Mike. I'll try all that. Even though this girl is really liberal, I'll keep politics out of it.

DethMaiden
09-16-2010, 09:28 AM

Yeah, I'll never have another relationship, or if I do, she'll be just as fucking boring as I am. I just can't see myself following any of your advice, even if it is proven to work.

evildeadjedi
09-16-2010, 10:01 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511tL%2BzxsWL._SS500_.jpg

The D.E.N.N.I.S. System:

D – Demonstrate Your Value
E – Engage Physically
N – Nurturing Dependence
N - Neglect Emotionally
I – Inspire Hope
S – Separate Entirely

Natrlhi
09-16-2010, 10:06 AM
Women dig confidence. That's how you're going to score (or strike out) with any woman. Some respond to cockiness, but usually only the shallow ones. Most are looking for a deeper level of confidence, but for some, cockiness will do until she learns more about you. The bottom line is, she wants to know that you're self-assured and can take care of yourself (and by extension, her). Even if she's an ultra-independent women's libber, she still wants to know that you have a backbone. If you can find a way to represent this, then the door will begin to open for you.

Looks are secondary, although the things you have been doing lately should be both improving your looks, and improving your confidence. So in a way, you couldn't possibly be in a better position right now.

Just act as if the date is going to be successful - or if you haven't asked her yet, act as if she is going to say "yes" when you ask - and the rest will take care of itself. Relax, and don't try too hard. Trying too hard is the kiss of death, because it signals the woman that you're putting up a front and that you're really a bundle of nerves on the inside. Just tell yourself that the worst thing that could happen is that she'll say "no thanks" or that there won't be a second date - neither of which are world-ending outcomes. If this attempt doesn't yield fruit, others most certainly will.

Relax. Breathe. Be confident. Act as if everything will be OK, and in all likelihood, it probably will.

End of lesson. I'll be sending you a bill. :D

Derelict
09-16-2010, 10:19 AM
^^^ Nat said it pretty good. Seriously, if you act confident and can make a girl laugh, youre well on the road to gettinglaidsville.

Natrlhi
09-16-2010, 10:37 AM
1/24-28 70000 TonsFuck you very, very much. :bouville:

mastodon421
09-16-2010, 10:39 AM

The D.E.N.N.I.S. System:

E – Engage Physically
N – Nurturing Dependence
N - Neglect Emotionally
I – Inspire Hope
S – Separate Entirely

YES. I can't wait for tonight.

evildeadjedi
09-16-2010, 11:09 AM
YES. I can't wait for tonight.

Me too! :party: Always Sunny is awesome!

mankvill
09-16-2010, 11:35 AM
everything i knew about picking up girls, i learned from Cemetery Rapist songs.

Maiden33
09-16-2010, 12:21 PM
Boy am I glad I'm in a great relationship now, because I'm realizing now how much I hated being single and stressing about all of this crap. :lol: Also, I apparently found like the only person in the world who "gets" and accepts me the way I am.

JLRedWing13
09-16-2010, 12:21 PM
Killing time until rehearsal.

Div
09-16-2010, 12:57 PM
I used to think elfen lied was the most fucked up thing to come out of japan, then I read ichi the killer.

SomewhereInTime72
09-16-2010, 01:26 PM
I used to think elfen lied was the most fucked up thing to come out of japan, then I read ichi the killer.

Don't you read Berserk? That easily has much more fucked up shit than elfen lied IMO. ;)

the most fucked up part of elfen lied was it pretending to be deep and not just fanservice

Div
09-16-2010, 02:02 PM
Don't you read Berserk? That easily has much more fucked up shit than elfen lied IMO. ;)

the most fucked up part of elfen lied was it pretending to be deep and not just fanservice

Well berserk is fucked up, but in a badass way. Elfen was fucked up in a 'seeing screaming children get shot have their limbs ripped off' way. Tho ill admit it was really overrated, the whole thing wouldve sucked if it werent for bando. More stories need characters like him.

Indestructible
09-16-2010, 02:23 PM
everything i knew about picking up girls, i learned from Cemetery Rapist songs.

You must be the master of getting women now.

SomewhereInTime72
09-16-2010, 02:41 PM
Well berserk is fucked up, but in a badass way. Elfen was fucked up in a 'seeing screaming children get shot have their limbs ripped off' way. Tho ill admit it was really overrated, the whole thing wouldve sucked if it werent for bando. More stories need characters like him.

Hahaha, yeah he was pretty badass. But Berserk has groups of trolls kidnapping women and children to keep in a rape den and eventually kill which I think pretty much covers a good amount of the fucked up bases.

Though nothing in fiction really compares to this shit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism :eek:

JRA
09-16-2010, 03:12 PM
I just got an article in the Copy Edit Queue with the title "entrail."

larvtard
09-16-2010, 03:35 PM
if u want a girl to be interested in you then you gotta tease her, and by doing that youll be casually insulting her. girls want a guy they can cling to, not a guy that will cling to them. being the "nice guy" will only make her think you're boring and youre willing to go out of your way to appease some random girl just cause you think shes pretty. it makes you look shallow.

dammit. I'm screwed. All this time I was wondering "why do all the hot girls date the assholes and then complain afterwards that they cheated on her, when you can date a nice, shy guy that won't take advantage of you?"

I need to get some confidence, stat.

mankvill
09-16-2010, 03:38 PM
You must be the master of getting women now.

you're just mad because cemetery rapist makes better music than disturbed

JRA
09-16-2010, 03:39 PM

:lol:

Travis The Dragon
09-16-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm currently munching on a big bowl of nice, ripe, seedless grapes. YUMMY!

makethemsuffer12
09-16-2010, 04:02 PM

:fist:

treghet
09-16-2010, 04:08 PM

Grapes are awesome.

Indestructible
09-16-2010, 04:35 PM

No because disturbed can actually sing and put thought into a song.

anyways i looked up cemetary rapist and i found other terrible bands of the same style that you might enjoy if you havent heard them already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ysz6RvgW9o&feature=related
Sounds like someone is having Diarrhea into the microphone/

BloodoftheKings
09-16-2010, 04:44 PM

anyways i looked up cemetary rapist and i found other terrible bands of the same style that you might enjoy if you havent heard them already.

http://images.memegenerator.net/Lying-Woody/ImageMacro/2404679/does-your-butt-hurt.jpg

Div
09-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Hahaha, yeah he was pretty badass. But Berserk has groups of trolls kidnapping women and children to keep in a rape den and eventually kill which I think pretty much covers a good amount of the fucked up bases.

Though nothing in fiction really compares to this shit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism :eek:

Challenge accepted, ill find something and get back to you.

SomewhereInTime72
09-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Challenge accepted, ill find something and get back to you.

oh boy. :bliss:

ChildrenofSodom
09-16-2010, 06:28 PM
I am now moved into my single dorm room. So awesome. Almost no one is on campus yet, so I'm just going to relax for a few days.

mankvill
09-16-2010, 06:35 PM

i dare you to find someone who can do vocals better than that.

DethMaiden
09-16-2010, 06:40 PM
Monday night: 160 pounds
Tuesday-Wednesday: No working out, not eating right
Thursday: barely ate, doubled up on Insanity workouts, 163 pounds

Victory?

Derelict
09-16-2010, 06:42 PM
Monday night: 160 pounds
Tuesday-Wednesday: No working out, not eating right
Thursday: barely ate, doubled up on Insanity workouts, 163 pounds

Victory?

barely eating is the worst way to lose weight, dawg - you know that

idrinkwine732
09-16-2010, 06:44 PM

OOOOOOOH AH AH AH AH

DethMaiden
09-16-2010, 06:49 PM
barely eating is the worst way to lose weight, dawg - you know that

For long term, yeah, but come on - you've definitely had a really shitty day where you ate like a hog and tried to combat it by not eating much the next day. Anyway, I still probably had 800 calories or so, which isn't starvation level. Tomorrow I'll normalize.

Derelict
09-16-2010, 06:52 PM
For long term, yeah, but come on - you've definitely had a really shitty day where you ate like a hog and tried to combat it by not eating much the next day. Anyway, I still probably had 800 calories or so, which isn't starvation level. Tomorrow I'll normalize.

i pictured your avatar barking that first sentence out at me, and frankly, i'm terrified

DethMaiden
09-16-2010, 06:54 PM
i pictured your avatar barking that first sentence out at me, and frankly, i'm terrified

You can be my John G. ;)

JuuKun
09-16-2010, 06:55 PM
I kept seeing all these fluoride references, so I decided to search and find what they were in reference to, instead of doing my essay.

Indestructible
09-16-2010, 06:59 PM

The D.E.N.N.I.S. System:

E – Engage Physically
N – Nurturing Dependence
N - Neglect Emotionally
I – Inspire Hope
S – Separate Entirely

its on now

Derelict
09-16-2010, 07:02 PM
You can be my John G. ;)

There's beers in my fridge waiting for you on your 2012 NE US tour :party:

Derelict
09-16-2010, 07:03 PM
I kept seeing all these fluoride references, so I decided to search and find what they were in reference to, instead of doing my essay.

i think i'd rather do homework

DethMaiden
09-16-2010, 07:04 PM
There's beers in my fridge waiting for you on your 2012 NE US tour :party:

:rocker: Hell yeah! Since I'm gonna be flying solo I'm gonna try to meet up/crash with as many metal setlisters as I can. Can't wait bro. :fist:

:lol: :lol:

Derelict
09-16-2010, 07:06 PM
:rocker: Hell yeah! Since I'm gonna be flying solo I'm gonna try to meet up/crash with as many metal setlisters as I can. Can't wait bro. :fist:

I think you have allentown and phoenixville on lockdown

EDIT: As long as I'm not living in Ireland by then (for work), there's more than enough room at my pad to crash

BloodoftheKings
09-16-2010, 07:17 PM
OOOOOOOH AH AH AH AH

+1 :lol:

BloodoftheKings
09-16-2010, 07:22 PM

Really thinking about this, it's not true at all. Disturbed has been rehashing the same shit on every album since Believe.

idrinkwine732
09-16-2010, 07:26 PM

When I first got here, Brad's avatar was the Gin artwork, and since then I've pictured him looking exactly like Hemingway in this picture, but with a computer.

http://www.telepinar.icrt.cu/imagenes/ernest_hemingway.jpg

JuuKun
09-16-2010, 08:10 PM

The responses were worth a few laughs. It was a good time :D

mastodon421
09-17-2010, 05:17 AM
Just found the BlackDiamondSkye setlists for everyone but Mastodon. Great pre-class surprise for me:)

Indestructible
09-17-2010, 06:47 AM
Writing a paper about water fluoridation for my writing class.

Sanitarium78
09-17-2010, 06:57 AM
Writing a paper about water fluoridation for my writing class.

Anybody wanna do an over/under on how many misspelling's there will be on this report?

Derelict
09-17-2010, 06:58 AM
Anybody wanna do an over/under on how many misspelling's there will be on this report?

I just called Vegas, they took it off the board already

Indestructible
09-17-2010, 07:18 AM
What should I call this paper on fluoride. Looking forward to see what titles you come up with.

Fires Of Sedition
09-17-2010, 08:41 AM
What should I call this paper on fluoride. Looking forward to see what titles you come up with.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/508/scaryface575x450.jpg

evildeadjedi
09-17-2010, 09:07 AM
http://open.salon.com/files/fluoride31247843673.jpg

http://www.raisethehammer.org/static/images/poison_my_water_with_fluoride.jpg

http://www.avenueedmonton.com/files/imagecache/default/files/articles/S-09-Fluoride.jpg

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq20/exnihilo_outofnothing/tap-poster2-sm.jpg

http://images7.cpcache.com/product/38477227v1_480x480_Front.jpg

http://indianinthemachine.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/algorethefaceofsatan.jpg?w=404&h=300

PlaysWithKnives
09-17-2010, 09:17 AM

I have some:
1. The Flouridation Proclamation
2. Forgive the Typos
3. Spell Check Unavailable

Honestly. Do you get off on the ridicule you receive here?

Maiden33
09-17-2010, 09:42 AM
I have some:
2. Forgive the Typos

Great title right there.

ChildrenofSodom
09-17-2010, 09:49 AM
Great title right there.

I was thinking "Emaciation Proclamation."

mastodon421
09-17-2010, 09:54 AM

Chiggty Check Your Toothpaste Before Your Wrigedty Wreck Yourself.

Maiden33
09-17-2010, 09:57 AM
"Flouride: The Crest of the Problem"

Best I could to for a toothpaste pun, I guess. :eyes:

Derelict
09-17-2010, 10:06 AM
I have some:
2. Forgive the Typos

Win

Derelict
09-17-2010, 10:07 AM

Call it "D+"

Maiden33
09-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Call it "D+"

:lol:

I vividly remember this from being in High School a few years ago: Indestructable MUST be one of those kids who asks EVERY single teacher before EVERY test if they grade spelling, because clearly they suck at it.

Maiden33
09-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Completely unrelated:

Does anyone else think at the rate things have been going lately, we might need a "Sports" Subforum on here like we have for Movies and Video Games?

JLRedWing13
09-17-2010, 11:12 AM
Getting ready to watch the UMass band rehearsal before our own. Heading to BlackDiamondSkye afterward. These guys lost their director last night.....

AMHERST - Music professor George Parks, who as director led the University of Massachusetts Minuteman Marching Band to national prominence, has died.

The university said in a statement that Parks suffered a heart attack following a performance in Ohio on Thursday. He was 57.

The 350-member band was on its way to Ann Arbor, Mich., where it is scheduled to perform at Saturday’s UMass football game against Michigan. That performance will proceed.

Chancellor Robert Holub said Parks’ "devotion to excellence, his creativity and his passion for teaching inspired us all."

In 33 years under Parks, the UMass band performed at three presidential inaugurations and in 1998 won the Louis C. Sudler Trophy, the nation’s top honor for a marching band.

Parks leaves behind a wife and two children.

Derelict
09-17-2010, 11:22 AM
Dinner tonight at a german place in the city we really like, then seeing Brian Posehn at Helium Comedy Club. Should be a fun night

TonyD
09-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Can anybody tell me how many songs or the approximate set times for AIC and Mastodon from the BDS set list? Bonus points if you can tell how many songs from their new(est) albums. I'm not expecting a bunch of gems but I wanna save some of the surprise.
Completely unrelated:

Does anyone else think at the rate things have been going lately, we might need a "Sports" Subforum on here like we have for Movies and Video Games?

I don't think they're over running the General section, unlike Fonz with the news... But good idea.
Edit: let's give Fonzie his own sub forum.

ChildrenofSodom
09-17-2010, 11:49 AM
Completely unrelated:

Brad and I have wanted a fitness/nutrition subforum forever. So, that would fit under sports. I vote yes.

DethMaiden
09-17-2010, 11:55 AM
"Sports and Fitness" subforum, then? I vote yes. Move the existing threads that apply there, make it the home for any new ones.

Derelict
09-17-2010, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=TonyD;304509]Can anybody tell me how many songs or the approximate set times for AIC and Mastodon from the BDS set list? Bonus points if you can tell how many songs from their new(est) albums. I'm not expecting a bunch of gems but I wanna save some of the surprise.

/QUOTE]

15 songs for AIC, 8 for mastodon (4 from newest album)

IrritatedTrout
09-17-2010, 12:27 PM
AIC did 4 new ones too.

SomewhereInTime72
09-17-2010, 02:56 PM
"Sports and Fitness" subforum, then? I vote yes. Move the existing threads that apply there, make it the home for any new ones.

mite b kool

ChildrenofSodom
09-17-2010, 04:01 PM
The freshman are all moved in on my floor, and most of them are the stereotyical middle-class, white sports surbanites in American Eagle shorts.....which I don't have a problem with anymore, but I heard two people say "I LOVE Dave Matthews Band" and "I listen to everything."

I'm playing some Leftover Crack, A Wilhelm Scream, The Red Chord, and Propagandhi...I'm sure he'll approve.

TonyD
09-17-2010, 11:55 PM
15 songs for AIC, 8 for mastodon (4 from newest album)

Thanks breh

larvtard
09-18-2010, 11:34 AM
I think I'm visiting Indiana university Bloomington and northwestern Columbus day weekend. Sup brad.

DethMaiden
09-18-2010, 11:37 AM
I think I'm visiting Indiana university Bloomington and northwestern Columbus day weekend. Sup brad.

If you end up coming, PM a brotha. We'll grab lunch or somethin'. :cool:

Derelict
09-18-2010, 11:40 AM
Thanks breh

Actually there's been two pretty different mastodon sets posted, not sure which is correct

ChildrenofSodom
09-18-2010, 12:06 PM

Once he sees all the ugly girls, he'll probably lose his appetite.

Anyway, I just got back from my first "date". Mixed feelings.

Div
09-18-2010, 01:27 PM
Finally getting some time to sit down and really get in to Final Frontier

larvtard
09-18-2010, 04:06 PM

Sounds good man. I'll let you know.

Once he sees all the ugly girls, he'll probably lose his appetite.

:lol: I hope not. Large state universities tend to have hot girls, though.

mankvill
09-18-2010, 05:33 PM
last night/this morning I had really intense sharp pain in my rib area. I couldn't sit, stand, lay down, or even breathe more than shallow breaths without getting a ton of pain. x_x

ChildrenofSodom
09-18-2010, 06:17 PM
last night/this morning I had really intense sharp pain in my rib area. I couldn't sit, stand, lay down, or even breathe more than shallow breaths without getting a ton of pain. x_x

Maybe the sauce got burned on the ribs.

mankvill
09-18-2010, 06:54 PM
Maybe the sauce got burned on the ribs.

probably ;_;

evildeadjedi
09-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Windows 7 is excellent! I finally decided to dual boot XP professional and Win7.

JRA
09-18-2010, 07:01 PM

:mad: :finger2:

larvtard
09-18-2010, 07:03 PM
:mad: :finger2:

and JRA :cool:

JRA
09-18-2010, 07:07 PM
:money:

Crionics
09-18-2010, 07:12 PM
I've got a small question for those of you who have taken an AP History class..so far we've had 3 reading checks and I havn't done very well on them. Any tips? Also we have our first essay on Tuesday tips on that would be nice too.

Other than AP US, this year's been going great for me so far. All A's and getting along well with everyone.

larvtard
09-18-2010, 07:33 PM
I've got a small question for those of you who have taken an AP History class..so far we've had 3 reading checks and I havn't done very well on them. Any tips? Also we have our first essay on Tuesday tips on that would be nice too.

Other than AP US, this year's been going great for me so far. All A's and getting along well with everyone.

Reading checks? Do you mean weekly/bi-weekly quizzes on the chapter? (I assume you do about two chapters a week).

I never did very well on the quizzes, but then again I read the entire chapter the night before. We were supposed to read every night to prepare for the lecture the next day but I never did, I usually just dozed off.

APUSH isn't that hard though. My test average was usually 82. APGov is much harder-- I've had three tests so far, all 65.

Crionics
09-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Reading checks? Do you mean weekly/bi-weekly quizzes on the chapter? (I assume you do about two chapters a week).

I never did very well on the quizzes, but then again I read the entire chapter the night before. We were supposed to read every night to prepare for the lecture the next day but I never did, I usually just dozed off.

APUSH isn't that hard though. My test average was usually 82. APGov is much harder-- I've had three tests so far, all 65.

Yep that's what I'm talking about, I'm not doing well on em, but we havn't had anything else yet. So are you saying it is possible to get a B in this class as long as you do well on the essays/tests?

larvtard
09-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Yep that's what I'm talking about, I'm not doing well on em, but we havn't had anything else yet. So are you saying it is possible to get a B in this class as long as you do well on the essays/tests?

Yeah, it's possible. I don't know how good of a writer you are, though. Being a good writer is vital in APUSH. The free-response questions are easy but the dbqs are a bit more challenging. I got a 75 on my first test, too. It's a huge transition because the test questions are completely different from any other test you have taken in your life. Be ready to fail.

Crionics
09-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Yeah, it's possible. I don't know how good of a writer you are, though. Being a good writer is vital in APUSH. The free-response questions are easy but the dbqs are a bit more challenging. I got a 75 on my first test, too. It's a huge transition because the test questions are completely different from any other test you have taken in your life. Be ready to fail.

I usually do well in descriptive writing so we'll see how it goes. Not sure when our first test is though. But it's good to know that struggling at first is normal, because I've been a bit uneasy about my performance in that class so far.

larvtard
09-18-2010, 08:00 PM
I usually do well in descriptive writing so we'll see how it goes. Not sure when our first test is though. But it's good to know that struggling at first is normal, because I've been a bit uneasy about my performance in that class so far.

Yeah, you shouldn't worry too much at this point. Besides, your high school should add points to your grade in the class anyway to make it fair. My high school gave me 7 extra points for taking the class. And colleges appreciate that you are taking a college class and are aware of the difficulty.

Don't quote me on this, but I'm guessing that a college would rather see a guy that got an 80 on a APUSH class than the guy who got a 95 in traditional/on-level US history. They like to see you challenge yourselves.

makethemsuffer12
09-19-2010, 08:12 AM
:money:

I just noticed your location...

The memories are coming back :(

JRA
09-19-2010, 08:27 AM
I just noticed your location...

The memories are coming back :(

Oh....I'm sorry.:eyes:

SomewhereInTime72
09-19-2010, 11:06 AM
:bouville: Sunday is homework day. Aka sit in front of computer day. :bouville:

DethMaiden
09-19-2010, 11:07 AM
:bouville: Sunday is homework day. Aka sit in front of computer day. :bouville:

As long as the homework is open in some tab or window, I'm doing it!

:snivel:

ravenheart
09-19-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm currently trying to decide how I really feel about the new Halford album.

treghet
09-19-2010, 11:25 AM
As long as the homework is open in some tab or window, I'm doing it!

:snivel:

Yep! ;)

daimonos
09-19-2010, 12:03 PM
I'm currently trying to decide how I really feel about the new Halford album.

the new song he played at Ozzfest with the robot voices sounded obnoxious :lol:

daimonos
09-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Thrones of Blood
Pierced from Within
Suffocation

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Crionics
09-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Thrones of Blood
Pierced from Within
Suffocation

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Wrong thread ;)

daimonos
09-19-2010, 12:34 PM
Wrong thread ;)

Whoops. :eyes:

TonyD
09-19-2010, 01:32 PM
Bears win, Giants get 4 runs in the first inning, it's almost automatic...

larvtard
09-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Writing a research paper on Catch-22. I doubt I'm going to sleep tonight.

BloodoftheKings
09-19-2010, 05:33 PM
I listened to Serj Tankian's new solo album and I am not gonna say it's bad but I dont like it. It's not even a rock record it's some kind of symphonic electronica. I think it was a bad move for Serj to go in a completely different direction, alot of people are probably gonna hate this album.

Indestructible
09-19-2010, 06:27 PM
WATER FLUORIDATION-THE DANGERS/MY DESCION

By Anthony J. Woolston

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroys information and religions destroy spirituality.” Michael Ellner

I give credit to anyone’s research I may have used to anyone I may have quoted in this writing. They may include Alex Jones, Christopher Bryson, Phyllis Mullenix Jordan Maxwell, Ron Paul, and David Icke

“I have sworn upon the altar of god, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.” Thomas Jefferson

My views on things may seem outrageous they may seem crazy to you but there are things I feel that I must bring to your attention. What I need to bring to your attention today is water fluoridation.

Water fluoridation was introduced into the U.S with the lie that it will prevent tooth decay. That is far from the truth. I have searched way too far into the dangers of water fluoridation and I can tell you that there are no benefits of it at all. The only ones that benefit from water fluoridation are the ones that want to keep us enslaved and in control, the ones that want us lazy, dumbed down, stupid and docile so we are unaware of what is going on around us.

It was in July of 2009 I saw a video by Alex Jones in that video he explained the dangers of water fluoridation. That video lasted about 8-11 minutes and after that I was convinced and stopped drinking the tap water.

It was a tough decision to make because I have always drank water and I never thought it was dangerous no one ever told me it was dangerous I was always told it was safe. It was a little hard to accept all this information about fluoride being a poison. At first I was unable to process how the government the ones we the people chose to protect our rights can poison our water supply. It was hard to accept because there are always two sides to everything. One side said that fluoride is safe and the other side said that fluoride is dangerous. Later I would find out there is a lot of evidence saying fluoride is bad and nothing saying fluoride is good……

Fluoride is based on fraudulent science there is no evidence saying that fluoride is safe only government propaganda. The fluoride in our water supply is called hydrofluorosilicic acid.

There have been scientist who studied fluoride. In the book The Fluoride Deception author Christopher Bryson talks about Dr. Phyllis Mullenix. Phyllis Mullenix worked as a scientist at The Forsyth Dental Center in the early 1980’s. She tested toxic chemicals on rats. One day she was asked to test fluoride and she wasn’t too thrilled about it. She assumed it was safe if it was given to children, but Phyllis and another scientist studied fluoride on rats. What they found would change their views on fluoride for life. Phyllis talks about how she thought the behavior patterns in the rats would not change but they did change. It was said that baby rats that were given fluoride had cognitive deficits and retarded behavior. They found that the fluoride causes ADD in children and lowers children’s IQS, Phyllis showed all this research to the National Institute of Dental Research. They did not care for what she had to say. She wrote papers about what she found on fluoride and they were published. It wasn’t long after that until she was fired from Forsyth. Not many like that she challenged what doctors have been saying on the safety of fluoride for 50 years.

I would like to talk about what I know about Harold Hodge. There isn’t a whole lot. Harold Hodge was a well known toxicologist he was trusted by a lot of scientists. In the beginnings of water fluoridation he said that fluoride is safe at 1ppm (part per million). We know now that we cannot trust Harold Hodge because in the mid 1940’s he did experiments where he had humans injected with plutonium and uranium……

Government knew that fluoride had no benefits to our teeth they knew it was a waste product of factories and the aluminum industry. They knew that factory workers breathed in fluoride and got many health problems because of it. They knew that fluoride was a chemical in rat poison before they wanted to put it in the water supply. They know that fluoride can cause bone fractures and bone cancer. Fluoride has no benefits on the teeth how when it is the leading cause of dental fluorosis.

The first use of fluoride in drinking water was in hitlers nazi concentration camps. He needed something to keep the prisoners stupid dumbed down and docile. They needed something to lead them into calm submission so there would be no chance of them standing up. Fluoride was the answer. They could care less if it helped anyone’s teeth.

The U.S government had that same idea lead the people into calm submission so they give into our demands. Fluoride would also keep us in bad health so we don’t have the energy to stand up. The government knew that there would be a chance of the public finding out that fluoride never went through any testing to see if it was safe or not. They needed someone to sell it to the public that water fluoridation is safe. Someone the people would trust.

The man they needed was Edward Bernays. Bernays was famous for government propaganda he knew things that the public did not and he could use that to manipulate their minds and control the masses. Bernays said himself in his 1928 book Propaganda “THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society“… He used TV advertisement and things like that to manipulate the public minds into thinking fluoride was safe and beneficial to our health.

Fluoride is the leading cause of dental fluorosis. Dental fluorosis is caused by too much ingestion of fluoride during the tooth forming years. Dental fluorosis is a really bad decaying of the teeth. The enamel of your teeth starts going, the teeth get yellow and brown, and they start pitting. Here are some links to pictures of what dental fluorosis looks like. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Severe_fluorosis.JPG http://www.fluoridealert.org/dental-fluorosis.htm

Fluoride (hydrofluorosilicic acid) is the cause of many problems in the body. Fluoride is the leading cause of dental fluorosis. Fluoride can also cause bone fractures and bone cancer. You may ask if fluoride is so bad then why is everyone walking around and not dropped dead yet. The effects of fluoride don’t really catch up until old age. That is why you see so many old people with bone pain or broken bones. The bone problems old people may have might be a disease called skeletal fluorosis.

Skeletal fluorosis is a bone disease caused by too much ingestion of fluoride. The effects of skeletal fluorosis don’t really set in until old age. Someone with skeletal fluorosis may experience joint and bone pains that mimic arthritis. Skeletal fluorosis is often misdiagnosed as arthritis and many other bone diseases. Doctors are often uneducated on fluoride and the dangerous effects it has on the bones.

I don’t think anyone should have problems like this. I think we have been around long enough to where we can live perfectly healthy well into our hundreds, but it is things like fluoride and countless other poisons we consume that put our body into bad shape and destroy our health……..

You have read about my decision to stop drinking fluoridated water. Fluoride is forced medication. The government never held a public vote to ask if we wanted it in our water they never tested fluoride to see if it was safe they didn’t let the people question water fluoridation they just went ahead and put it in. You have read how I found out about fluoride and you read about all the problems it can cause which is why it was so hard for me to accept.

Here are some links to help you research more into the dangers of water fluoridation.

http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7319752042352089988#

http://books.google.com/books?id=q3v_JgjZ6fsC&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+fluoride+deception&hl=en&ei=LYOTTPmoLIK8lQfX07ynCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CDYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://www.rense.com/general3/fluo.htm

http://www.infowars.com/articles/science/fluoride_study_finds_horror_stories_factual.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/alex-jones-sodium-fluoride-and-the-forced-drugging-of-america.html

What can you do to raise awareness about the dangers of water fluoridation? You can call or email your county sheriff, local and state represenitives and local water authorities. Also talk about it with your friends and family. Talk about it at places you hang out at your school, your work place, your church. Hope I opened some eyes with this writing.

Remember….

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

mankvill
09-19-2010, 06:32 PM
stupidity

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/Deadbent/WhoaNigga.jpg

Wizzbang11
09-19-2010, 06:37 PM
I give credit to anyone’s research I may have used to anyone I may have quoted in this writing. They may include Alex Jones, Christopher Bryson, Phyllis Mullenix Jordan Maxwell, Ron Paul, and David Icke

No General Ripper?

EDIT: I actually read a bit of that, I really hope you aren't turning it in for anything. You are going to fail.

See:
"The first use of fluoride in drinking water was in hitlers nazi concentration camps. He needed something to keep the prisoners stupid dumbed down and docile. They needed something to lead them into calm submission so there would be no chance of them standing up. Fluoride was the answer. They could care less if it helped anyone’s teeth. "

or

"It was in July of 2009 I saw a video by Alex Jones in that video he explained the dangers of water fluoridation. That video lasted about 8-11 minutes and after that I was convinced and stopped drinking the tap water."

idrinkwine732
09-19-2010, 06:40 PM
A bunch of stuff

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/goblue5699/didntreadlol.png

Derelict
09-19-2010, 06:40 PM
the typo in the title really sets the tone for the rest of it

BloodoftheKings
09-19-2010, 06:41 PM
[B]WATER FLUORIDATION-THE DANGERS/MY DESCION

http://images.memegenerator.net/Pawn-Stars/ImageMacro/2638951/Cool-Story-Bro-Let-me-call-my-brother-who-is-an-expert-in-cool-stories.jpg

Wizzbang11
09-19-2010, 06:46 PM
All of you should actually read this.
It's really, really, funny.

ChildrenofSodom
09-19-2010, 06:53 PM

David Icke believes that many world leaders are actually reptillian humanoids that are part of the Babylon Brotherhood.... basically a lizard NWO.

Derelict
09-19-2010, 06:56 PM
David Icke believes that many world leaders are actually reptillian humanoids that are part of the Babylon Brotherhood.... basically a lizard NWO.

Doesn't he also believe in chemtrails too?

ChildrenofSodom
09-19-2010, 07:00 PM

Probably. And spy-cameras in the RFID chips inside cream cheese labels.

Derelict
09-19-2010, 07:02 PM

Well thats just common sense

Indestructible
09-19-2010, 07:04 PM

The lizard thing is a little out there but i dont deny the NWO

Indestructible
09-19-2010, 07:05 PM

I believe in chemtrails

Indestructible
09-19-2010, 07:06 PM

I believe in the RFID chips and spy camereas. Not inside cream cheese labels but they are there.

ChildrenofSodom
09-19-2010, 07:14 PM
The lizard thing is a little out there but i dont deny the NWO

A little? I think you getting a passing grade on this paper is a "little out there."

DethMaiden
09-19-2010, 07:19 PM
I can't even laugh at this. It's way too sad. My faith in humanity is rattled. :(

Derelict
09-19-2010, 07:20 PM
If all this conspiracy shit was real, wouldnt a secret government assassin have killed some of these people to shut them up by now?

Everyone else, if you want a laugh, look up chemtrails.

idrinkwine732
09-19-2010, 07:22 PM
I can't even laugh at this. It's way too sad. My faith in humanity is rattled. :(

I agree :hecho::hecho::hecho:

Indestructible
09-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Wow 3-4 spelling errors that is alot i cant believe how bad it is.

My writing on fluoride spelling errors fixed.

WATER FLUORIDATION-THE DANGERS/MY DECISION

By Anthony J. Woolston

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroys information and religions destroy spirituality.” Michael Ellner

“I have sworn upon the altar of god, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.” Thomas Jefferson

My views on things may seem outrageous they may seem crazy to you but there are things I feel that I must bring to your attention. What I need to bring to your attention today is water fluoridation.

Water fluoridation was introduced into the U.S with the lie that it will prevent tooth decay. That is far from the truth. I have searched way too far into the dangers of water fluoridation and I can tell you that there are no benefits of it at all. The only ones that benefit from water fluoridation are the ones that want to keep us enslaved and in control, the ones that want us lazy, dumbed down, stupid and docile so we are unaware of what is going on around us.

It was in July of 2009 I saw a video by Alex Jones in that video he explained the dangers of water fluoridation. That video lasted about 8-11 minutes and after that I was convinced and stopped drinking the tap water.

It was a tough decision to make because I have always drank water and I never thought it was dangerous no one ever told me it was dangerous I was always told it was safe. It was a little hard to accept all this information about fluoride being a poison. At first I was unable to process how the government the ones we the people chose to protect our rights can poison our water supply. It was hard to accept because there are always two sides to everything. One side said that fluoride is safe and the other side said that fluoride is dangerous. Later I would find out there is a lot of evidence saying fluoride is bad and nothing saying fluoride is good……

Fluoride is based on fraudulent science there is no evidence saying that fluoride is safe only government propaganda. The fluoride in our water supply is called hydrofluorosilicic acid.

There have been scientist who studied fluoride. In the book The Fluoride Deception author Christopher Bryson talks about Dr. Phyllis Mullenix. Phyllis Mullenix worked as a scientist at The Forsyth Dental Center in the early 1980’s. She tested toxic chemicals on rats. One day she was asked to test fluoride and she wasn’t too thrilled about it. She assumed fluoride was safe since it was given to children, but Phyllis and another scientist studied fluoride on rats. What they found would change their views on fluoride for life. Phyllis talks about how she thought the behavior patterns in the rats would not change but they did change. It was said that baby rats that were given fluoride had cognitive deficits and retarded behavior. They found that the fluoride causes ADD in children and lowers children’s IQS, Phyllis showed all this research to the National Institute of Dental Research. They did not care for what she had to say. She wrote papers about what she found on fluoride and they were published. It wasn’t long after that until she was fired from Forsyth. Not many like that she challenged what doctors have been saying on the safety of fluoride for 50 years.

I would like to talk about what I know about Harold Hodge. There isn’t a whole lot. Harold Hodge was a well known toxicologist he was trusted by a lot of scientists. In the beginnings of water fluoridation he said that fluoride is safe at 1ppm (part per million). We know now that we cannot trust Harold Hodge because in the mid 1940’s he did experiments where he had humans injected with plutonium and uranium……

Government knew that fluoride had no benefits to our teeth they knew it was a waste product of factories and the aluminum industry. They knew that factory workers breathed in fluoride and got many health problems because of it. They knew that fluoride was a chemical in rat poison before they wanted to put it in the water supply. They know that fluoride can cause bone fractures and bone cancer. Fluoride has no benefits on the teeth how when it is the leading cause of dental fluorosis.

The first use of fluoride in drinking water was in hitlers nazi concentration camps. He needed something to keep the prisoners stupid dumbed down and docile. They needed something to lead them into calm submission so there would be no chance of them standing up. Fluoride was the answer. They could care less if it helped anyone’s teeth.

The U.S government had that same idea lead the people into calm submission so they give into our demands. Fluoride would also keep us in bad health so we don’t have the energy to stand up. The government knew that there would be a chance of the public finding out that fluoride never went through any testing to see if it was safe or not. They needed someone to sell it to the public that water fluoridation is safe. Someone the people would trust.

The man they needed was Edward Bernays. Bernays was famous for government propaganda he knew things that the public did not and he could use that to manipulate their minds and control the masses. Bernays said himself in his 1928 book Propaganda “THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society“… He used TV advertisement and things like that to manipulate the public minds into thinking fluoride was safe and beneficial to our health.

Fluoride is the leading cause of dental fluorosis. Dental fluorosis is caused by too much ingestion of fluoride during the tooth forming years. Dental fluorosis is a really bad decaying of the teeth. The enamel of your teeth starts going, the teeth get yellow and brown, and they start pitting. Here are some links to pictures of what dental fluorosis looks like. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Severe_fluorosis.JPG http://www.fluoridealert.org/dental-fluorosis.htm

Fluoride (hydrofluorosilicic acid) is the cause of many problems in the body. Fluoride is the leading cause of dental fluorosis. Fluoride can also cause bone fractures and bone cancer. You may ask if fluoride is so bad then why is everyone walking around and not dropped dead yet. The effects of fluoride don’t really catch up until old age. That is why you see so many old people with bone pain or broken bones. The bone problems old people may have might be a disease called skeletal fluorosis.

Skeletal fluorosis is a bone disease caused by too much ingestion of fluoride. The effects of skeletal fluorosis don’t really set in until old age. Someone with skeletal fluorosis may experience joint and bone pains that mimic arthritis. Skeletal fluorosis is often misdiagnosed as arthritis and many other bone diseases. Doctors are often uneducated on fluoride and the dangerous effects it has on the bones.

I don’t think anyone should have problems like this. I think we have been around long enough to where we can live perfectly healthy well into our hundreds, but it is things like fluoride and countless other poisons we consume that put our body into bad shape and destroy our health……..

You have read about my decision to stop drinking fluoridated water. Fluoride is forced medication. The government never held a public vote to ask if we wanted it in our water they never tested fluoride to see if it was safe they didn’t let the people question water fluoridation they just went ahead and put it in. You have read how I found out about fluoride and you read about all the problems it can cause which is why it was so hard for me to accept.

Here are some links to help you research more into the dangers of water fluoridation.

http://books.google.com/books?id=q3v_JgjZ6fsC&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+fluoride+deception&hl=en&ei=LYOTTPmoLIK8lQfX07ynCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CDYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://www.infowars.com/articles/science/fluoride_study_finds_horror_stories_factual.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/alex-jones-sodium-fluoride-and-the-forced-drugging-of-america.html

What can you do to raise awareness about the dangers of water fluoridation? You can call or email your county sheriff, local and state represenitives and local water authorities. Also talk about it with your friends and family. Talk about it at places you hang out at your school, your work place, your church. Hope I opened some eyes with this writing.

Remember….

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.”

Derelict
09-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Only three spelling errors is practically divine intervention

Also, this makes me appreciate fonz

larvtard
09-19-2010, 07:41 PM
I hope you haven't turned this in yet.

This time you may actually want to listen to me bitching about your bad grammar and spelling.

First of all, what type of paper is this? Are you supposed to be addressing someone in particular? You're never supposed to say 'you' in a essay.

WATER FLUORIDATION-THE DANGERS/MY DESCION

By Anthony J. Woolston

I give credit to anyone’s research I may have used and to anyone I may have quoted in this writing. They may include Alex Jones, Christopher Bryson, Phyllis Mullenix Jordan Maxwell, Ron Paul, and David Icke

maybe you should have a Works Cited?

There are things I feel that I must bring to your attention. What I need to bring to your attention today is water fluoridation.

way too repetitive. combine the sentences in some way.

Water fluoridation was introduced into the U.S with the lie that it will prevent tooth decay. That is far from the truth. I have searched way too far into the dangers of water fluoridation and I can tell you that there are no benefits of it at all (there are no benefits of the dangers of water flouridation?). The only people that support water fluoridation are those that want to keep us enslaved and in control (whoa boy, sit down!), the ones that want us lazy, dumbed down, stupid and docile so we are unaware of what is going on around us.

(yeah, just cross that out. You're giving an opinion on water flouridation, not personally attacking those that support it.)

In July 2009, I saw a video by Alex Jones that explained the dangers of water fluoridation. That video lasted about 8-11 minutes (irrelevant) and after that I was convinced that water flouridation was harmful and, thus, stopped drinking the tap water.[/B]

It was a tough decision to make because I have always drunk water and I never thought it was dangerous: I was always told that it was safe. It was a little hard to accept all this information about fluoride being poisionous. At first I was unable to process how the government- the ones that we, the people, chose to protect our rights- can poison our water supply. It was hard to accept because there are always two sides to everything. One side said that fluoride is safe and the other side said that fluoride is dangerous (no shit sherlock???). Later I would find out there is a lot of evidence saying fluoride is bad and nothing saying fluoride is good…… (I SERIOUSLY doubt that. You probably didn't look hard enough.)

Fluoride is based on fraudulent science (huh????) The only evidence saying that flouride is safe is government propaganda (Once again, I seriously doubt that. Stop being so damn liberal). The fluoride in our water supply is called hydrofluorosilicic acid (cool story bro. Tell me how that fits into your essay again?).

There have been scientists who have studied fluoride. In the book [B]The Fluoride Deception author Christopher Bryson talks about Dr. Phyllis Mullenix. Dr. Mullenix worked as a scientist at The Forsyth Dental Center in the early 1980’s. She tested toxic chemicals on rats. One day she was asked to test fluoride and she wasn’t too thrilled about it (:boohoo:). She assumed it was safe if it was given to children, but Phyllis and another scientist studied fluoride on rats (what?). What they found would change their views on fluoride for life (:eek::eek:). Phyllis talks about how she thought the behavior patterns in the rats would not change. She said that baby rats that were given fluoride had cognitive deficits and retarded behavior. They found that the fluoride causes ADD in children and lowers children’s IQS, Phyllis showed all this research to the National Institute of Dental Research. They did not care for what she had to say. She wrote papers about what she found on fluoride and they were published. It wasn’t long after that until she was fired from Forsyth. Not many like that she challenged what doctors have been saying on the safety of fluoride for 50 years (huh???).

try to clean that up. Reads WAY too much like a story.

I would like to talk about what I know about Harold Hodge (then fucking do it. We don't need an introduction.). Harold Hodge was a well known toxicologist that was trusted by many scientists. In the beginning of water fluoridation, he said that fluoride is safe at 1ppm (part per million). We now know that we cannot trust Harold Hodge because in the mid 1940’s he did experiments where he had humans injected with plutonium and uranium…… (not necessarily. Just because he injected humans with plutonium doesn't mean he's wrong about flouride)

The government knew that fluoride had no benefits to our teeth; they knew it was a waste product of factories and the aluminum industry. They knew that factory workers breathed fluoride and got many health problems because of it. They knew that fluoride was a chemical in rat poison before they wanted to put it in the water supply. They know that fluoride can cause bone fractures and bone cancer. Fluoride has no benefits on the teeth as it is the leading cause of dental fluorosis.
(stop saying They knew so much)

The first use of fluoride in drinking water was in Hitler's Nazi concentration camps. He needed something to keep the prisoners docile. He needed something to lead them into calm submission so there would be no chance of them standing up. Fluoride was the answer. He could care less if it helped anyone’s teeth.

The U.S government had that same idea- lead the people into calm submission so they give into our demands. Fluoride would also keep us in bad health so we don’t have the energy to stand up. The government knew that there would be a chance of the public finding out that fluoride never went through any testing to see if it was safe or not. They needed someone to sell it to the public that water fluoridation is safe. Someone the people would trust.

The man they needed was Edward Bernays. Bernays was famous for government propaganda; he knew things that the public did not and he could use those things to manipulate their minds and control the masses. Bernays said himself in his 1928 book Propaganda “THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society“… (blockquote) He used TV advertisements to manipulate the public's minds into thinking fluoride was safe and beneficial to our health.

Fluoride (hydrofluorosilicic acid) is the cause of many problems in the body. Fluoride is the leading cause of dental fluorosis. Fluoride can also cause bone fractures and bone cancer. The effects of fluoride don’t really kick in until old age. That is why you see so many old people with bone pain or broken bones. The bone problems old people may have might be a disease called skeletal fluorosis.

What can you do to raise awareness about the dangers of water fluoridation? You can call or email your county sheriff, local and state representatives and local water authorities. Also talk about it with your friends and family. Talk about it at places you hang out at your school, your work place, your church. I hope I opened some eyes with this writing.

Remember….

If you still have time, please make those corrections. Unfortunately, your paper doesn't really flow and you have too many of your extreme opinions. You're just not the best writer :lol: But your paper just rambles on and on. Bad writers can write good papers.

mankvill
09-19-2010, 07:52 PM

holy shit. i lol'd hard.

mankvill
09-19-2010, 07:53 PM
shitty

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/Deadbent/WhoaNigga.jpg

JRA
09-19-2010, 08:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CEOIfnpZag&feature=related

ChildrenofSodom
09-19-2010, 09:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CEOIfnpZag&feature=related

I admit, that is a pretty cool looking Milton Friedman shirt.

SomewhereInTime72
09-20-2010, 05:55 AM
There is no image macro for what I am feeling.

mankvill
09-20-2010, 12:12 PM
Woah woah woah. Why didn't anyone tell me Drudkh had a new album that came out today?!

idrinkwine732
09-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Woah woah woah. Why didn't anyone tell me Drudkh had a new album that came out today?!

Laaaaaameeee

I've known about that shit forever.

Maiden33
09-20-2010, 03:04 PM
I'm kicking off my final show with my radio show for an indefinite period of time... maybe a few weeks, maybe a few months, maybe even ever.

It would mean a lot to me if anyone showed up to support:
http://www.progrock.com

ravenheart
09-20-2010, 03:15 PM

OMG!!1! DON'T GO OUTSIDE!!! DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!!

I would say this has opened my eyes, but I'm afraid to open them in case I get chemtrails in them and go blind.

ravenheart
09-20-2010, 03:18 PM
the new song he played at Ozzfest with the robot voices sounded obnoxious :lol:

That will be the title track, Made of Metal. It's lame. It's actually about extra-terrestrial road racers.

After track for it gets a LOT better. There's some really great stuff on there.

Div
09-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Indistrucktable iz a pretty cool guy, eh takes down teh aluminaty and doesnt afraid of anything.

maidenpriest
09-21-2010, 02:24 AM
I'm kicking off my final show with my radio show for an indefinite period of time... maybe a few weeks, maybe a few months, maybe even ever.

It would mean a lot to me if anyone showed up to support:
http://www.progrock.com

:( how come? ive really been enjoying your shows over the last couple weeks.

mankvill
09-21-2010, 10:52 AM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z269/JFN1933/DIMMUBORGIRFUCKINGRULES.jpg

Derelict
09-21-2010, 10:55 AM

wow....and that's not even the dumbest answer in that interview

JRA
09-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Rate this as a trolling on a scale from 1-10 (10 being you are the ultimate at the lulz, and 1 being I utterly suck)

http://arthurshall.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14449

daimonos
09-21-2010, 04:53 PM

wow....and that's not even the dumbest answer in that interview

This interview kind of makes them sound like posers even back in 1995. That disappoints me a little bit :lol:

EDIT-

Rate this as a trolling on a scale from 1-10 (10 being you are the ultimate at the lulz, and 1 being I utterly suck)

:LOLFC:

larvtard
09-21-2010, 05:59 PM
Fuck you guys, I'm the master troller here. I think I trolled before trolling was even invented.

When I was about 10, I was part of this forum called smilepop.com. There was a topic by this teenage girl who just got pregnant and she was wondering about what to do with the baby, should she get an abortion, etc."

So I replied;

"Haha, that means your baby will be a bastard!

Hey, what's an abortion?"

I think I pissed off the entire smilepop community that day :lol:

Derelict
09-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Fuck you guys, I'm the master troller here. I think I trolled before trolling was even invented.

When I was about 10, I was part of this forum called smilepop.com. There was a topic by this teenage girl who just got pregnant and she was wondering about what to do with the baby, should she get an abortion, etc."

So I replied;

"Haha, that means your baby will be a bastard!

Hey, what's an abortion?"

I think I pissed off the entire smilepop community that day :lol:

I was getting suspensions from AOL for trolling chat rooms in 1994 - were you born then?

Also, this is becoming my go to website for drunk posting.

TonyD
09-21-2010, 06:55 PM
We could all probably learn from your drunk wisdom.

larvtard
09-21-2010, 06:55 PM
I was getting suspensions from AOL for trolling chat rooms in 1994 - were you born then?

Also, this is becoming my go to website for drunk posting.

Hmmm, yes, yes I was.

It's called an exaggeration, bud.

Derelict
09-21-2010, 06:57 PM
Hmmm, yes, yes I was.

It's called an exaggeration, bud.

It's called an exaggeration, bud. :)

And Tony, you could learn the opposite of what to do by observing my drunken wisdom.

larvtard
09-21-2010, 07:05 PM
It's called an exaggeration, bud. :)

And Tony, you could learn the opposite of what to do by observing my drunken wisdom.

cool story bro.

Just kidding :allan:

JRA
09-21-2010, 07:16 PM
seriously though. Yay or nay? It's not something I usually do so I'm kinda curious.

Derelict
09-21-2010, 07:20 PM

Pretty amusing....6 i guess

illuminatus917
09-21-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm trolling right now.

Stupid bitch posts: "Hi person reading this. So my personal interest project topic for my society and culture class is “Do beauty magazines cause low self-esteem?”"

Then she proceeds to go into a rant about embracing our flaws and how magazines cause anorexia.

So I own her. Hilarity ensues.

Maiden33
09-21-2010, 08:41 PM
Listening to Frontiers Records radio, because as of today they are playing new tracks from the Allen/Lande - The Showdown CD. Unfortunately this requires me to sit through lots of Extreme, Cinderella, and substandard AOR/Melodic Hard Rock. Some really cool stuff as well though.

illuminatus917
09-21-2010, 08:43 PM
Listening to Frontiers Records radio, because as of today they are playing new tracks from the Allen/Lande - The Showdown CD. Unfortunately this requires me to shit through lots of Extreme, Cinderella, and substandard AOR/Melodic Hard Rock. Some really cool stuff as well though.

I think what you mentioned is cool.

illuminatus917
09-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Update: bitch makes a fool of herself again.

DethMaiden
09-22-2010, 08:42 AM
I don't think bad professors should be allowed to be hard graders. There's something inherently hypocritical in that.

Div
09-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Rhianna has a good voice, but those lyrics are retarded and this song needs to stop being played everywhere. I dont think people even process what theyre listening to as long as it sounds catchy.

JRA
09-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Rhianna has a good voice, but those lyrics are retarded and this song needs to stop being played everywhere. I dont think people even process what theyre listening to as long as it sounds catchy.

If it's the eminem song, I haven't heard it yet and I'm glad I haven't.

Indestructible
09-22-2010, 06:37 PM

I listened to the new Eminem album and he needs to find a new thing to rap about. The only songs that stood out for me were Cold Wind Blows and Not Afraid.

TonyD
09-22-2010, 07:43 PM
Lunch and a drum lesson with Lars Ulrich is being auctioned off for charity. I bid you have to pay me 20 bucks.

SomewhereInTime72
09-22-2010, 07:49 PM

Rihanna's voice sucks. :bouville: The song would've been better with a different singer.

illuminatus917
09-22-2010, 09:26 PM
Trolling...

rjturtle9
09-22-2010, 09:58 PM

That song comes up all the time where I work. Shit sucks ass!!!!

idrinkwine732
09-22-2010, 10:04 PM
Lunch and a drum lesson with Lars Ulrich is being auctioned off for charity. I bid you have to pay me 20 bucks.

I'll pay 3000 for Lars to get a drum lesson from someone good.

Div
09-23-2010, 09:05 AM

this song is played EVERYWHERE, and the lyrics are just so "white trash" (not really a big surprise for eminem, i know) that i really cringe every time i see girls quoting it or some shit. not to mention the song just sucks in general, i dont see how its possible for anyone to vibe out to this shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJdBrM5YgyA

comments speak for themselves.

btw i take back anything good i had to say about that album, each track makes him sound like more and more of a pussy. eminem needs to stop trying to be deep and emotional and go back to shock value and crude humor.

ChildrenofSodom
09-23-2010, 10:38 AM
this song is played EVERYWHERE, and the lyrics are just so "white trash" (not really a big surprise for eminem, i know) that i really cringe every time i see girls quoting it or some shit. not to mention the song just sucks in general, i dont see how its possible for anyone to vibe out to this shit.

btw i take back anything good i had to say about that album, each track makes him sound like more and more of a pussy. eminem needs to stop trying to be deep and emotional and go back to shock value and crude humor.

The line about "window pane" was fucking LAME. While we're talking about white boy rap, I really like this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2r8kBnGtAU

Crionics
09-23-2010, 12:24 PM
Great day at school today, crushed my first AP quiz :D

IrritatedTrout
09-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Best white rap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E09SgeaGlQk

mankvill
09-23-2010, 01:49 PM

About halfway through that song, Eminem stops opening his mouth all the way to say words and I can't listen to it anymore.

TonyD
09-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Best white rap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E09SgeaGlQk

Wrong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM)

makethemsuffer12
09-23-2010, 01:54 PM
Not sure if I'll be going to Iced Earth tonight. :bouville:

EDIT: Not going to Iced Earth tonight :bouville:

treghet
09-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Just read this...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100923/ap_on_re_us/un_un_world_summit_ahmadinejad

ChildrenofSodom
09-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Just read this...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100923/ap_on_re_us/un_un_world_summit_ahmadinejad

Fidel Castro has been speaking ill of Ahmadinejad lately. That guy is a nutjob.