PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What Are You Doing' Thread Part III

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

DethMaiden
08-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Probably, can't stand that shit.

I think the NL Playoffs will be

East - Phils
Central - Reds
West - Padres
WC - Giants

I think Braves take East and Phillies take Wild Card but otherwise I'm with you. Sorry, Tony.

Derelict
08-23-2010, 02:50 PM
I think Braves take East and Phillies take Wild Card but otherwise I'm with you. Sorry, Tony.

not sold on the braves, plus, i dont like them

DethMaiden
08-23-2010, 02:52 PM
not sold on the braves, plus, i dont like them

Yeah, I dunno, the Braves have just dominated the division all year and it would be weird to see them go on enough of a slump to miss the playoffs. Not saying I like the team or am even particularly sold on them, just going on what I've seen.

Giants have a ways to go if they want to be competitive for the Wild Card but hey, there's still a month, and I can't honestly say I know the strength of schedule for anyone but the Reds and Cards since that division race is basically all that affects my team as it stands.

Derelict
08-23-2010, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I dunno, the Braves have just dominated the division all year and it would be weird to see them go on enough of a slump to miss the playoffs. Not saying I like the team or am even particularly sold on them, just going on what I've seen.

Giants have a ways to go if they want to be competitive for the Wild Card but hey, there's still a month, and I can't honestly say I know the strength of schedule for anyone but the Reds and Cards since that division race is basically all that affects my team as it stands.

Cards are one of the few NL teams i actively dislike, wouldn't be too upset to see them miss the playoffs. I know I'm a biased homer, but I really see the Phils in the world series again this year as long as the big bats are hitting.

DethMaiden
08-23-2010, 04:36 PM
Cards are one of the few NL teams i actively dislike, wouldn't be too upset to see them miss the playoffs. I know I'm a biased homer, but I really see the Phils in the world series again this year as long as the big bats are hitting.

I think the NL's wide open, honestly. It'll be Yankees/Rays vs. somebody.

JRA
08-23-2010, 09:38 PM
I think I need to become a full blown chauvinist.

mankvill
08-23-2010, 10:00 PM
I think I need to become a full blown chauvinist.

"You can call me a chauvinist
I'm proud to be a pig
Cuz I can take a shit all over
your precious Women's Lib.
WHORE!"

Ah, Raunchous Bros. Stay raunchy.

Also: Slayer/Megadeth/Testament was amazing. Kicked my ass for sure.

maidenpriest
08-23-2010, 10:22 PM
hmm writing a letter via email to Blind Guardians booking agency requesting that they come to NM on their next tour...>.> ...i dont wanna drive 500 miles to see them (i will but my car wont handle it very well)

TonyD
08-23-2010, 11:12 PM

Sorry that the Giants win the west and have to face the Braves in the divisional round? If you say so... ;)
hmm writing a letter via email to Blind Guardians booking agency requesting that they come to NM on their next tour...>.> ...i dont wanna drive 500 miles to see them (i will but my car wont handle it very well)

Why don't you save them the trouble and move out of NM.
I know it sucks, but bands can't spend time and money going out of their way to cater to a handful of fans in smaller/relatively remote markets if they can't make enough money to at least pay for the price of touring. You can't "do it for the love of it" if you're gonna end up without a pot to piss in.

ChildrenofSodom
08-24-2010, 03:49 AM
I found a letter that I wrote when i was ten years old. It went something like this:

"Dear Toonami,

When King Kai and Kami wish back everyone that was killed by Frieza with the Dragonballs, like Dende, Vegeta, and the Nameks, you forgot about Goku's father, Vegeta's father, and all the other Saiyans. When are you going to fix that?"

Citatet
08-24-2010, 05:10 AM
Right now I am on week-long vacation to plan my wedding this saturday.

Getting a bit nervous actually...

Natrlhi
08-24-2010, 05:22 AM
Right now I am on week-long vacation to plan my wedding this saturday.

Getting a bit nervous actually...

Nervous because you waited until less than a week before your wedding to plan it?

My condolences, by the way. :violin:

mankvill
08-24-2010, 11:27 AM
Testament played Practice What You Preach at our American Carnage date last night. Dunno if they've been doing that on all shows.

Citatet
08-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Nervous because you waited until less than a week before your wedding to plan it?

My condolences, by the way. :violin:

Nah. Weīve planning for over a year actually. But now itīs getting... well you might figure

Thanks for your condolences. Donīt think I will need them though ;)

maidenpriest
08-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Why don't you save them the trouble and move out of NM.
I know it sucks, but bands can't spend time and money going out of their way to cater to a handful of fans in smaller/relatively remote markets if they can't make enough money to at least pay for the price of touring. You can't "do it for the love of it" if you're gonna end up without a pot to piss in.

i know...some bands do come here (Amon Amarth, Iced Earth both did from what my tour shirts say xD) but im stuck here. getting college for free, dont have much of a choice lol its worth a shot though.

SomewhereInTime72
08-24-2010, 01:29 PM
http://worldfamousdesignjunkies.com/djunk/lost-and-found/attachment/ironmaidentabinnorway/

Man, I wanna party with Maiden. :eyes:

Div
08-24-2010, 03:17 PM
http://worldfamousdesignjunkies.com/djunk/lost-and-found/attachment/ironmaidentabinnorway/

Man, I wanna party with Maiden. :eyes:

:drool:

they know their drinks!

that place seems mad expensive tho :eyes:

powerslave_85
08-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Apparently bars are mad expensive in Norway. $10+ for a pint of Guinness? Damn, and I thought Alaska was pricey.

Maiden33
08-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Contrary to what some of you might be thinking by now, I am not dead. I just have no internet access from home.

maidenpriest
08-24-2010, 03:36 PM
the bar is in Norway, they dont use american dollars there. the total in dollars is around $3,300 according to comments.

powerslave_85
08-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Contrary to what some of you might be thinking by now, I am not dead.Damn.

;)

ChildrenofSodom
08-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Contrary to what some of you might be thinking by now, I am not dead. I just have no internet access from home.

I thought you had a heartattack from all dat poon you been gettin'.

JRA
08-24-2010, 07:18 PM
I have figured out how to cause the UR DOING IT WRONG apocalypse:

Sleater-Kinney reunite for a show and play (or record) Spinal Tap's Big Bottom- with their regular instruments.

powerslave_85
08-24-2010, 07:20 PM
I have figured out how to cause the apocalypse:

Sleater-Kinney reunite for a show and play (or record) Spinal Tap's Big Bottom- with their regular instruments.
:confused:

JRA
08-24-2010, 07:27 PM
:confused:

I added a little edit up top for clarification.

powerslave_85
08-24-2010, 07:43 PM
I added a little edit up top for clarification.
Are you referring to the fact that they have two guitarists and no bassist? Because one of them plays a baritone guitar, and the other usually tunes 3 1/2 steps down, so they can still crank out a ton of low end if they want to :dorky:

JRA
08-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Are you referring to the fact that they have two guitarists and no bassist?

Yes. That's the point. The fact that anytime somebody covers that song they always have to play with no regular guitars whatsoever. Therefore, by them using that configuration you just described, it would be the ultimate in irony which would open up a black hole big enough to suck up the entire Spin Magazine and NME magazine buildings (and maybe if we're lucky, Robert Christgau's house too.)

Not trying to be condescending, just explaining the joke (because I suck at telling it). :bouville:

es156
08-24-2010, 08:02 PM
Testament played Practice What You Preach at our American Carnage date last night. Dunno if they've been doing that on all shows.

They played it in Chicago. I just haven't posted the sets yet.

TonyD
08-24-2010, 08:52 PM
Teeheehee :D

DethMaiden
08-24-2010, 09:02 PM
Teeheehee :D

:bouville: :bouville:

ChildrenofSodom
08-25-2010, 02:10 AM
Yes. That's the point. The fact that anytime somebody covers that song they always have to play with no regular guitars whatsoever. Therefore, by them using that configuration you just described, it would be the ultimate in irony which would open up a black hole big enough to suck up the entire Spin Magazine and NME magazine buildings (and maybe if we're lucky, Robert Christgau's house too.)

Not trying to be condescending, just explaining the joke (because I suck at telling it). :bouville:

What THE FUCK are you talking about? :confused:

treghet
08-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Just edited some pictures from last week of an accident right by my house. And in case someone says it's rude to take pictures of a car accident, the owner of the car actually asked me to take pictures. No one was injured.

http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/b2030fdcc129689e713d596ab9e704cc.jpg

DethMaiden
08-27-2010, 07:05 AM
I'm going to try to get a job at a restaurant at school this year. I'm available after 5 Monday to Thursday and all day Friday to Sunday, that's not so bad all things considered, it being a college town and all. I can not deal with another year with as little money as I had last year, not to mention I need to save some money to go to London next summer since they didn't approve all of my loans.

Derelict
08-27-2010, 07:53 AM
i dont think this has been posted here before

http://coolmaterial.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/history-facebook-updates.jpg

DethMaiden
08-27-2010, 07:59 AM
:lol: That's fucking awesome.

es156
08-27-2010, 08:03 AM
Ha ha, that is funny. I like the asteroid one.

powerslave_85
08-27-2010, 08:04 AM
The best part of that is John Hancock's picture :lol:

TonyD
08-27-2010, 09:47 AM
:bouville: :bouville:

Almost a huuuuge teeheehee, we ran out of magic on that one.

ChildrenofSodom
08-27-2010, 10:35 AM
HAHAHA. That is hilarious.

rjturtle9
08-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Best fake facebook status ever!

evildeadjedi
08-27-2010, 12:40 PM
That is too good :lol:

Crionics
08-27-2010, 01:45 PM
That was pretty funny :lol:

Div
08-28-2010, 10:57 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/ladygaga?v=wall&story_fbid=110101582381385

http://www.forparentsbyparents.com/images/competitions/competitions_oct06/scooby_doo_dvd.jpg

mankvill
08-28-2010, 11:15 PM

http://www.forparentsbyparents.com/images/competitions/competitions_oct06/scooby_doo_dvd.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j197/Odium336/miley-cyrus-iron-maiden.jpg

treghet
08-29-2010, 10:36 AM
Looking at shoutboxes for deathcore bands on last.fm can be semi-entertaining when you're bored. That's what I'm doing right now... and the Emmure one is just awesome.

http://www.last.fm/music/Emmure

makethemsuffer12
08-29-2010, 11:33 AM

Some guy commented on that "what's maiden videos?" :lol:

DethMaiden
08-29-2010, 04:21 PM
Considering how often it gets brought up here, why don't we have an official diet and exercise thread on here?

Anyway, I weighed in at 165 pounds last week, down from 191 at the beginning of June and approximately 220 at my high school graduation, but I can already tell I'm going to slide here at school if I let myself, so I'm rekindling the flame under my ass. Gonna start that Insanity workout that Cameron's lost 30-odd pounds on and try to get down to 140 by Christmas.

I know I should probably be interested in gaining muscle, but I don't really want to. I just want to be a skinny guy. As a lifelong fat kid, it's really empowering for me to be able to just concentrate my will and keep losing weight. I've never been able to be thin enough that I can eat a large meal and not feel like a worthless piece of shit afterward, and I think weighing 140 will grant me that luxury. Plus, what's the heaviest thing I practically need to lift. A couch? Fridge? Fuck, I can lift that shit now, I don't need to bulk up. :lol:

larvtard
08-29-2010, 04:25 PM
Considering how often it gets brought up here, why don't we have an official diet and exercise thread on here?

Anyway, I weighed in at 165 pounds last week, down from 191 at the beginning of June and approximately 220 at my high school graduation, but I can already tell I'm going to slide here at school if I let myself, so I'm rekindling the flame under my ass. Gonna start that Insanity workout that Cameron's lost 30-odd pounds on and try to get down to 140 by Christmas.

I know I should probably be interested in gaining muscle, but I don't really want to. I just want to be a skinny guy. As a lifelong fat kid, it's really empowering for me to be able to just concentrate my will and keep losing weight. I've never been able to be thin enough that I can eat a large meal and not feel like a worthless piece of shit afterward, and I think weighing 140 will grant me that luxury. Plus, what's the heaviest thing I practically need to lift. A couch? Fridge? Fuck, I can lift that shit now, I don't need to bulk up. :lol:

I don't know if this is very inspiring, but I'm the complete opposite, man. I eat like a pig, yet, if you saw me shirtless, you'd be compelled to shout "Auschwitz! The meaning of pain!" :lol: Seriously...

DethMaiden
08-29-2010, 04:27 PM
I don't know if this is very inspiring, but I'm the complete opposite, man. I eat like a pig, yet, if you saw me shirtless, you'd be compelled to shout "Auschwitz! The meaning of pain!" :lol: Seriously...

I know your kind, I fucking hate you guys. :tongue:

But I'm compelled to start singing Angel of Death whether I see something that evokes Holocaust imagery or not, so don't take that personally if we ever meet. ;)

larvtard
08-29-2010, 04:37 PM
I know your kind, I fucking hate you guys. :tongue:

But I'm compelled to start singing Angel of Death whether I see something that evokes Holocaust imagery or not, so don't take that personally if we ever meet. ;)

Eh, it's great now because I can eat all the junk food I want and not see any consequences (seriously, I don't even really eat any fruit or vegetables), but I'm gonna have to grow out of the habit sometime or I'll regret it later in life. I don't even work out or exercise.

And I wouldn't take it personally, I'd probably be honored actually :party:

JRA
08-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Whenever I hear Angel of Death, I sing it in a German accent. Is that wrong?

mankvill
08-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Angel of Death is the first Slayer song I learned all the lyrics to.

ChildrenofSodom
08-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Gonna start that Insanity workout that Cameron's lost 30-odd pounds on and try to get down to 140 by Christmas.

Ahem, more like 40+ lbs. In 77 days. Get it right.

:flex:

larvtard
08-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Angel of Death is the first Slayer song I learned all the lyrics to.

same here.

Whenever I hear Angel of Death, I sing it in a German accent. Is that wrong?

...I should try that. I already feel like an asshole when I sing it, though, because I'm a Jew...hahaha

ChildrenofSodom
08-29-2010, 05:22 PM

...I should try that. I already feel like an asshole when I sing it, though, because I'm a Jew...hahaha

So is he, so you're both going to suffer in karmic jewish hell.

Derelict
08-29-2010, 06:20 PM
How tall are you brad? 140 seems pretty low for an adult

idrinkwine732
08-29-2010, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I'm a bit over 140 and I consider myself to be a small dude.

DethMaiden
08-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Ahem, more like 40+ lbs. In 77 days. Get it right.

:flex:

:party: Nice dude.

How tall are you brad? 140 seems pretty low for an adult

I'm only 5'10", by all accounts a pretty short guy. 140 is at the lower end of my BMI range for "normal".

Derelict
08-29-2010, 07:36 PM
Ok, just sounded really light to me.

Just throwing this out there- my brother is completely jacked (and my inspiration for the 40+ lbs I've lost), and some girl came up to him after class last week and handed her phone number to him for no reason. Just sayin

DethMaiden
08-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Ok, just sounded really light to me.

Just throwing this out there- my brother is completely jacked (and my inspiration for the 40+ lbs I've lost), and some girl came up to him after class last week and handed her phone number to him for no reason. Just sayin

It won't be hard for me to look at my skinny 140 pound self and say "hey, I think I'll lift weights now," so if I decide that's what I want to do, I'll just do it then. Gonna lose the weight first.

And I officially think the "doing this to get a girlfriend" motivation is going to expire in the next week or two. Had a great first date tonight. :bliss:

Derelict
08-29-2010, 07:44 PM
It won't be hard for me to look at my skinny 140 pound self and say "hey, I think I'll lift weights now," so if I decide that's what I want to do, I'll just do it then. Gonna lose the weight first.

And I officially think the "doing this to get a girlfriend" motivation is going to expire in the next week or two. Had a great first date tonight. :bliss:

Yeah, thats what I'm trying to do - lose 15 more, then get into the weights more seriously. Working out with my brother is like having a free personal trainer, I love it.

Also, FUCKING CONGRATS on the first date - good luck man!

DethMaiden
08-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Yeah, thats what I'm trying to do - lose 15 more, then get into the weights more seriously. Working out with my brother is like having a free personal trainer, I love it.

Also, FUCKING CONGRATS on the first date - good luck man!

It makes sense to me. I want to look like the guy I want to look like with muscles before I just start lifting. Plenty of muscle-bound fat guys at the gym who look just as bad as the muscle-free fat guys. :lol:

And thanks dude, appreciate it. I've got the best feeling about this that I've had about anything in a long time.

Derelict
08-29-2010, 07:57 PM
It makes sense to me. I want to look like the guy I want to look like with muscles before I just start lifting. Plenty of muscle-bound fat guys at the gym who look just as bad as the muscle-free fat guys. :lol:

And thanks dude, appreciate it. I've got the best feeling about this that I've had about anything in a long time.

Yeah, there's plenty of fat dudes at my gym that think they own cause they can put up some weight. Fuck that, they're still fat. Definition of a beta male.

Hope it works out - there's a special kind of happiness that only a woman can give, even if you want to kill them 49% of the time.

es156
08-29-2010, 08:04 PM
...even if you want to kill them 89% of the time.

Fixed.

Derelict
08-29-2010, 08:06 PM
Fixed.

I was trying to be nice

es156
08-29-2010, 08:19 PM
I was trying to be nice

So was I.

;)

idrinkwine732
08-29-2010, 08:31 PM
All this exercise talk is reminding me how I should have gone to the gym tonight.

ChildrenofSodom
08-30-2010, 02:27 AM

I think you're really going to like Insanity. It isn't "lifting", because its all with your own body weight....but on guys who are already skinny and have low body fat (like you) it really tones the arms and legs and makes the abs and pecs more defined. Its probably that happy medium for you between scrawny and "ripped."

mankvill
08-30-2010, 03:45 PM
I like Marduk more than Watain.

Like, a lot more.

I feel like that makes me part of a minority.

idrinkwine732
08-30-2010, 03:48 PM

D:

mankvill
08-30-2010, 03:53 PM
D:

It's just sooooo good. Like, I'm listening to Dark Endless and Opus Nocturne and it's just classic black metal. Then I get to Panzer Division Marduk and it's just fucking aggression, man.

daimonos
08-30-2010, 06:22 PM
Marduk and Watain are both fucking awesome. I haven't heard enough Marduk to make a full on decision over which is better though.

Fires Of Sedition
08-30-2010, 11:21 PM
Just read an e-mail from Xbox. Apparently, because of Kinect, it's now $60 for one year of Xbox Live Gold instead of $50. Lame.

treghet
08-30-2010, 11:43 PM

Like, a lot more.

I feel like that makes me part of a minority.

I prefer Marduk over Watain as well.

mastodon421
08-31-2010, 05:08 AM
Just read an e-mail from Xbox. Apparently, because of Kinect, it's now $60 for one year of Xbox Live Gold instead of $50. Lame.

That's stupid. Not everyone is going to buy Kinect myself included.

makethemsuffer12
08-31-2010, 06:55 AM

Yup, life is good as a PS3 owner :D

evildeadjedi
08-31-2010, 07:21 AM
Yup, life is good as a PS3 owner :D

Exactly, the online might not be perfect but, it's still free.

Just a little tip for people with 360's, you can add up to 3 years to your xbox live subscriptions (I don't have a 360 currently but, I have a live subscription till next August. I would watch Amazon, they have sales on 12 month cards all the time.

Fires Of Sedition
08-31-2010, 10:26 AM
That's stupid. Not everyone is going to buy Kinect myself included.

I've been reading about it and it's pretty much just updated Wii shit with better graphics

xStructualDefect
08-31-2010, 10:36 AM
starting school today as my 3rd semester in college. history of rock, intro to philosophy, and anthropology: relegion, witchcraft, and magic classes today. i'm stoked. gonna be there from 1-10.

Fires Of Sedition
08-31-2010, 10:38 AM
starting school today as my 3rd semester in college. history of rock, intro to philosophy, and anthropology: relegion, witchcraft, and magic classes today. i'm stoked. gonna be there from 1-10.

You go to school at Hogwarts?!

xStructualDefect
08-31-2010, 10:40 AM
You go to school at Hogwarts?!

:lol: that's what everyone asks me. it's a UC transfer class too because it's anthropology.

mastodon421
08-31-2010, 10:51 AM
I've been reading about it and it's pretty much just updated Wii shit with better graphics

Yeah thats about right a couple of my friends are pooping themselves about Project Natal but I really don't see the appeal.

mankvill
08-31-2010, 11:38 AM

It has facial and voice recognition built-in which has potential.

Of course, when new technology comes out, they release shitty shovelware to go with it to demonstrate OMG IT'S A MOTION SENSOR!

Nintendo only recently started getting out of the shovelware phase, let's hope 360 (hell, even ps3) don't stay there that long.

Fires Of Sedition
08-31-2010, 11:47 AM
It has facial and voice recognition built-in which has potential.

Of course, when new technology comes out, they release shitty shovelware to go with it to demonstrate OMG IT'S A MOTION SENSOR!

Nintendo only recently started getting out of the shovelware phase, let's hope 360 (hell, even ps3) don't stay there that long.

Yeah, it DOES have potential, but all the games releasing at the launch of Kinect are all kiddie, copied Wii games

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect/games.htm

mankvill
08-31-2010, 09:10 PM
I will definitely be seeing Coliseum tomorrow.

mankvill
08-31-2010, 09:12 PM
Yeah, it DOES have potential, but all the games releasing at the launch of Kinect are all kiddie, copied Wii games

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect/games.htm

Yep. It's gonna be shit, and Microsoft was hit hard this year at E3. Don't get a Kinect just yet.

Fires Of Sedition
08-31-2010, 10:49 PM
Yep. It's gonna be shit, and Microsoft was hit hard this year at E3. Don't get a Kinect just yet.

I doubt I will ever get Kinect. I'll take a controller over a motion sensor any day.

idrinkwine732
08-31-2010, 10:51 PM
Recovering from an awesome American Carnage show.

But, something very important. Dave said...

We're going to do something we don't do very often.

Who wants to see the Big 4 come to the United States?

We were asked to do this song, in celebration of the Big 4, playing the United States.

I hope Tony can back me up on this, I think he was there...

Fires Of Sedition
08-31-2010, 10:54 PM

:party:

TonyD
09-01-2010, 12:07 AM

Yep, something like that.
The important thing is that they played My Last Words. Fuck that was awesome.

Div
09-01-2010, 11:04 AM
classes start up again today...

evildeadjedi
09-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Anyone have a used copy of this?

http://www.amazon.com/Accounting-What-Numbers-Mean-Connect/dp/0077398270/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1283369195&sr=1-1

Travis The Dragon
09-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Normally, I absolutely hate rap and hip hop, but I just love this song for the lyrics alone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8mW-nc_MRg

Div
09-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Normally, I absolutely hate rap and hip hop, but I just love this song for the lyrics alone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8mW-nc_MRg

better lyrics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzMNWEx_uPo

JRA
09-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Even better lyrics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBhic4fzuYk

Div
09-01-2010, 08:45 PM
the best lyrics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBzmOq0T6KM

mankvill
09-01-2010, 09:13 PM
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Apparel/FU-Rage-Meme-TShirt-175102.jsp

Fires Of Sedition
09-01-2010, 10:51 PM
I haven't worked out in way too long. But, in my defense, I live in a house with seven other people and hardly any room to do much at all. I also don't want to join any gyms or anything because I know that I can get pretty muscular without purchasing much (my cousin is HUGE and the only shit he's bought are a dumbbell and some plates for it). All this health and fitness talk has inspired me to start again, even if it's only the few work outs I have the space to do at home.

SomewhereInTime72
09-02-2010, 06:14 AM
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Apparel/FU-Rage-Meme-TShirt-175102.jsp

It's as if the product is reacting to its own existence.

makethemsuffer12
09-02-2010, 07:00 AM

That's it. They've gone too far.

ChildrenofSodom
09-02-2010, 07:03 AM
classes start up again today...

3 more weeks for me. :party: :(

powerslave_85
09-02-2010, 07:36 AM
3 more weeks for me. :party: :(
Holy shit, really?

ChildrenofSodom
09-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Holy shit, really?

Ohio State is still on Quarters. We switch to semesters in 2012-2013 (my last year), but for now we run 3rd week of September to 2nd week of June.

powerslave_85
09-02-2010, 08:43 AM
Oh, okay. I was gonna say, that's really late. We always started the third week of August or so.

Natrlhi
09-02-2010, 08:51 AM
Ohio State is still on Quarters. We switch to semesters in 2012-2013 (my last year), but for now we run 3rd week of September to 2nd week of June.'Twas the same for me at the University of Toledo. Just one more reason why Ohio schools fucking rock. :fist:

powerslave_85
09-02-2010, 08:52 AM
'Twas the same for me at the University of Toledo. Just one more reason why Ohio schools fucking rock. :fist:
University of Toledo? I know someone who goes there. Also, we (U of Arizona) are going to crush the shit out of you in football tomorrow night :lol:

Natrlhi
09-02-2010, 09:05 AM
University of Toledo? I know someone who goes there. Also, we (U of Arizona) are going to crush the shit out of you in football tomorrow night :lol::lol: You say "you" as if "you" includes me. I graduated in 1993 and have never been back for Homecoming even once (although I have been back doing college recruiting for my company, but that was business). I could care less if the mighty Wildcats crush the lowly Rockets I no longer care about (not that I even cared that much when I was there). I hope the 'Cats win like a mofo, broski. :lol:

DethMaiden
09-02-2010, 09:06 AM
'Twas the same for me at the University of Toledo. Just one more reason why Ohio schools fucking rock. :fist:

That rocks? :lol: I'd fucking hate to have a boring extra month of summer on the end and not get out until it's sweltering halfway through June. We (IU) run third week of August to first week of May and I wouldn't change a thing.

Natrlhi
09-02-2010, 09:09 AM
That rocks? :lol: I'd fucking hate to have a boring extra month of summer on the end and not get out until it's sweltering halfway through June. We (IU) run third week of August to first week of May and I wouldn't change a thing.I guess you get used to it either way. I always liked having the extra time to finish working at the local swimming pool (I was a lifeguard back in the day...best fucking job ever invented), and then get my shit together to go back to school. I never minded that we were still there in June, because all the Betty's would be lying out in the sun around the dorm where I lived and hanging out and blowing off classes and shit, so we always had a lot of fun in the last few weeks of the year. All we had to do is stay sober enough to take our finals and then get the fuck out of there. ;)

powerslave_85
09-02-2010, 09:14 AM
:lol: You say "you" as if "you" includes me. I graduated in 1993 and have never been back for Homecoming even once (although I have been back doing college recruiting for my company, but that was business). I could care less if the mighty Wildcats crush the lowly Rockets I no longer care about (not that I even cared that much when I was there). I hope the 'Cats win like a mofo, broski. :lol:
Haha, fair enough.

ChildrenofSodom
09-02-2010, 09:51 AM
I never minded that we were still there in June, because all the Betty's would be lying out in the sun around the dorm where I lived and hanging out and blowing off classes and shit, so we always had a lot of fun in the last few weeks of the year.

This. Oh my God, the girls......The Oval (big grassy area in the middle of campus) is renamed the Green Beach for the last month of Spring Quarter.

Derelict
09-02-2010, 10:08 AM
This. Oh my God, the girls......The Oval (big grassy area in the middle of campus) is renamed the Green Beach for the last month of Spring Quarter.

The best part of college is the first warm day every year, i strongly believe this. I wish I had gone to college somewhere warm.

Natrlhi
09-02-2010, 10:15 AM
The best part of college is the first warm day every year, i strongly believe this. I wish I had gone to college somewhere warm.Well, Northern Ohio is pretty fucking far from "somewhere warm", but that's what made it even better...once it finally got warm, the party was really on, bitches! :fist:

Derelict
09-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Well, Northern Ohio is pretty fucking far from "somewhere warm", but that's what made it even better...once it finally got warm, the party was really on, bitches! :fist:

I went to school in Maryland, so I was in the same boat. The first real warm sunny day in April or May was fucking glorious - I can't imagine what it would be like at a school in a warm state like FL or AZ, I'd probably be walking around at half mast all year.

Fires Of Sedition
09-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Girls are one of the many awesome reasons I can't wait to move to Stillwater and go to OSU. I went to a party in Stilly a few weekends ago. Holy shit.

powerslave_85
09-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Going to school in Tucson FTW :D

Derelict
09-02-2010, 10:55 AM

Fucking jealous - if i had to do it all over again, I'd try for a school is socal, AZ, or FL.

mastodon421
09-02-2010, 10:56 AM
One of my friends is going to Virginia Tech and apparently the girls down there are insanely hot.

ChildrenofSodom
09-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Girls are one of the many awesome reasons I can't wait to move to Stillwater and go to OSU. I went to a party in Stilly a few weekends ago. Holy shit.

I am so damn tired of typing OSU into Google and this stupid Oklahoma shit pops up.

mankvill
09-02-2010, 11:42 AM
I am so damn tired of typing OSU into Google and this stupid Oklahoma shit pops up.

My grandparents went to Ok. State so for the longest time I wasn't even aware of Ohio as OSU.

mankvill
09-02-2010, 12:08 PM
New Bring Me The Horizon song is really shitty, but miles better than anything they've done in the past.

Natrlhi
09-02-2010, 12:17 PM
My grandparents went to Ok. State so for the longest time I wasn't even aware of Ohio as OSU.That's OK, the rest of the country still isn't aware of you guys anyway, so...

mankvill
09-02-2010, 12:41 PM
That's OK, the rest of the country still isn't aware of you guys anyway, so...

Tell that to Adam Richman!

DethMaiden
09-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Tell that to Adam Richman!

Yeah, your state is really good at shoving more food than anyone should ever eat into fat dudes' mouths.

mastodon421
09-02-2010, 01:28 PM
New Bring Me The Horizon song is really shitty, but miles better than anything they've done in the past.

My friend's who like BMTH insisted I listened to it I think it is the worst song I have ever heard by them and that is a feat.

mankvill
09-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Yeah, your state is really good at shoving more food than anyone should ever eat into fat dudes' mouths.

u jelly

powerslave_85
09-02-2010, 02:07 PM
Don't be hatin' on Adam Richman.

Fires Of Sedition
09-02-2010, 04:46 PM

it's cuz our womens are hotter than yers. get over it.;)

JRA
09-02-2010, 06:25 PM
At a house party with Brad.

Derelict
09-02-2010, 06:37 PM
At a house party with Brad.

You trying to get him drunk and take advantage of him, or vice versa?

mankvill
09-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Fuck yeah, Chiefs!

Fires Of Sedition
09-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Remember how back in April I posted a gig report for Powerglove and in it I talked about how the vocalist of one of the openers would bite jagged holes in beer cans and cut himself with them? (http://metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13279&highlight=powerglove&page=2)

Well, my friend Pol got a picture of the dude...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs301.snc3/28639_1274991127249_1604073052_607956_212180_n.jpg

maidenpriest
09-03-2010, 02:20 AM

dude...if ur a Wildcat....:eyes:

SUN DEVILS FTW!!!!!!!!

ASU was an amazing sight all summer long...:D

Derelict
09-03-2010, 05:18 AM
the person in the cube next to me is on the phone yelling at someone in russian

JRA
09-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Fuck College.

treghet
09-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Remember how back in April I posted a gig report for Powerglove and in it I talked about how the vocalist of one of the openers would bite jagged holes in beer cans and cut himself with them? (http://metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13279&highlight=powerglove&page=2)

Self-mutilation never adds to a performance, so I don't get why bands do it. It's just weird and stupid.

powerslave_85
09-04-2010, 09:21 PM
dude...if ur a Wildcat....:eyes:

SUN DEVILS FTW!!!!!!!!

ASU was an amazing sight all summer long...:D
We are now mortal enemies.

evildeadjedi
09-05-2010, 07:50 AM
Self-mutilation never adds to a performance, so I don't get why bands do it. It's just weird and stupid.

Another thing is it's so 1967, Iggy Pop was doing this stuff for decades. :tp:

DethMaiden
09-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Just set my coffeemaker to "delayed brew" to get a pot going ten minutes before my alarm goes off at 7 tomorrow. Hopefully it works.

Derelict
09-05-2010, 08:08 PM
I volunteered to work on labor day. Fucking kill me, please

ChildrenofSodom
09-06-2010, 09:45 AM
I finished my first day of P90x a little bit ago. Drank my protein drink, took a shower, and now I'm apply cocoa butter to my stomach and arms......for stretch marks. :eyes:

DethMaiden
09-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Just set my coffeemaker to "delayed brew" to get a pot going ten minutes before my alarm goes off at 7 tomorrow. Hopefully it works.

It didn't. I made hot brown water. Let the experimentation continue.

powerslave_85
09-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Using a coffeemaker shouldn't require "experimentation" :eyes:

DethMaiden
09-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Using a coffeemaker shouldn't require "experimentation" :eyes:

Well, it's a new coffeemaker, and I like my coffee a hell of a lot stronger than what coffeemaker manuals think I do, so I need to figure out the right ratio of water to grounds.

Oh, the alarm thing did work though, so once I get my ratio down, we're golden.

makethemsuffer12
09-06-2010, 11:19 AM
and now I'm apply cocoa butter to my stomach and arms......for stretch marks. :eyes:

You're not the only one. I was never really huge, but there was a point where I was heavier than I am now (Was about 215 lbs two years ago, now at 187). Shit sucks. I used this stuff called Bio Oil, which helped a little bit, especially the ones on my arms.

Crionics
09-06-2010, 11:56 AM
First day of 11th grade tommarow...

makethemsuffer12
09-06-2010, 12:39 PM
First day of 11th grade tommarow...

Enjoy yourself :lol:

First day of senior year for me, tomorrow.

daimonos
09-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Enjoy yourself :lol:

First day of senior year for me, tomorrow.

Just started my senior year last week. Should be a good time. :cool:

mastodon421
09-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Senior Year of High School flew by for me. Enjoy while it lasts. I start college on Wednesday.

daimonos
09-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Senior Year of High School flew by for me. Enjoy while it lasts. I start college on Wednesday.

That's what I keep hearing, and don't worry, I'll do my best! :lol:

I've been thinking alot recently about how it seems like a couple weeks ago that I was just starting high school. Those three years really did fly by.

Good luck at college, too.

mankvill
09-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Where's Cameron? I just got one of those ultra-right winged e-mails from my grandparents and I need him to debunk it for me.

ChildrenofSodom
09-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Where's Cameron? I just got one of those ultra-right winged e-mails from my grandparents and I need him to debunk it for me.

Haha, no thanks. I'm pissed off about politics lately as it is...I don't need more ignorant crap to get me angry.

Derelict
09-06-2010, 03:41 PM

Is it in all caps?

mankvill
09-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Is it in all caps?

well it's a chain letter. I have gotten emails from my grandma that have been in all caps.

@Cameron: My grandma worked for the Missouri representative in the US House of Representatives and my grandpa represented his county in the MO House of Reps. I've been to quite a few "hearings" or whatever over in Jeff City. It's pretty interesting.

ChildrenofSodom
09-06-2010, 05:18 PM
well it's a chain letter. I have gotten emails from my grandma that have been in all caps.

Alright, give me a sampling.

I'm looking over my Econometrics, Persuasive Communication, and Spanish review materials. This quarter is going to be pretty straightforward, which is good, because I think I've overextended myself with my mentorship program, P90X, student government, chasing girls, and volunteering for a political campaign.

Fires Of Sedition
09-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Recently found out my ripped cousin is taking Kung Fu, which means I will be taking Kung Fun fo free when we move to Stillwater. Wooot.

ChildrenofSodom
09-06-2010, 11:05 PM
Recently found out my ripped cousin is taking Kung Fu, which means I will be taking Kung Fun fo free when we move to Stillwater. Wooot.

My friend at school is a black belt in Kung Fu. 12 years of experience. I also get free lessons. :D

Fires Of Sedition
09-06-2010, 11:09 PM
My friend at school is a black belt in Kung Fu. 12 years of experience. I also get free lessons. :D

Hell yeah! It's awesome having a fitness/health freak friends/family members!

Derelict
09-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Hell yeah! It's awesome having a fitness/health freak friends/family members!

My brother moved in with me last year after four years in the marines, I basically have a free personal trainer, it's been fucking awesome.

Also, there's a chill in the air in the North East this week, and football is starting, which can only mean one thing - BEARD WEATHER

xStructualDefect
09-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Blind Guardian NA tour dates are getting announced tmrw 9am east coast. it's been 4 years since i've last seen them so i'm stoked. watch blackguard, swashbuckle, and/or mutiny within get announced as the opening acts :lol:

Fires Of Sedition
09-07-2010, 10:59 PM
My brother moved in with me last year after four years in the marines, I basically have a free personal trainer, it's been fucking awesome.

Also, there's a chill in the air in the North East this week, and football is starting, which can only mean one thing - BEARD WEATHER

That's bad ass! I'm supa stoked for Stillwater, I'm going to get ripped and become a major douche lord and wear Ed Hardy and Tapout clothing, it'll be so cash.

But seriously, I'm excited to get more muscular.

maidenpriest
09-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Blind Guardian NA tour dates are getting announced tmrw 9am east coast. it's been 4 years since i've last seen them so i'm stoked. watch blackguard, swashbuckle, and/or mutiny within get announced as the opening acts :lol:

im hoping BG has no more than 2 openers, they only had 1 last time around it was really nice (even though the opener sucked)

Derelict
09-08-2010, 02:43 AM
That's bad ass! I'm supa stoked for Stillwater, I'm going to get ripped and become a major douche lord and wear Ed Hardy and Tapout clothing, it'll be so cash.

But seriously, I'm excited to get more muscular.

Dude- I saw a guy at work with a Tapout tattoo on his arm. Seriously.

evildeadjedi
09-08-2010, 07:31 AM

Wearing a shirt is one thing but, a fucking brand?

ChildrenofSodom
09-08-2010, 07:51 AM
Wearing a shirt is one thing but, a fucking brand?

I'm not being a conservative "kids these days" judge here, but I suspect that when we're all in our 50s or 60s, the tattoo removal industry is going to be a lucrative market once people realize that getting permanent tattoos of fleeting fads, brands, and stupid temporary concepts is a terrible idea. Tapout isn't going to exist in 10 years, why the fuck did that guy get it grafted into his skin for eternity? A bumper sticker, t-shirt, or jacket patch would have been much more appropriate.

Fires Of Sedition
09-08-2010, 07:55 AM

Might as well have gotten "PRICK" branded on his forehead.

Not as bad as a tattoo, but I saw a crotch rocket with a Tapout paint job.

Derelict
09-08-2010, 08:03 AM
I'm not being a conservative "kids these days" judge here, but I suspect that when we're all in our 50s or 60s, the tattoo removal industry is going to be a lucrative market once people realize that getting permanent tattoos of fleeting fads, brands, and stupid temporary concepts is a terrible idea. Tapout isn't going to exist in 10 years, why the fuck did that guy get it grafted into his skin for eternity? A bumper sticker, t-shirt, or jacket patch would have been much more appropriate.

Haha, my girl and i had a similar convo the other day. I'd like to invest in tattoo removal, heavily.

Fires Of Sedition
09-08-2010, 08:27 AM
Haha, my girl and i had a similar convo the other day. I'd like to invest in tattoo removal, heavily.

http://www.google.com/images?q=tapout+tattoo&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1680&bih=847

Derelict
09-08-2010, 08:33 AM
http://www.google.com/images?q=tapout+tattoo&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1680&bih=847

I don't know about you guys, but if i were a hiring manager, I'd def move a candidate with a TAPOUT tattoo to the front of the line.

evildeadjedi
09-08-2010, 08:44 AM

Exactly :lol: this is one of the main reasons I still have no ink. A buddy of mine though has a tat that will withstand, time at least in Ohio. Brutus the Buckeye carrying a football in the "Heisman Pose" and smashing a Michigan helmet with his foot. :)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4083/4970971961_471cb60cda_m.jpg

ChildrenofSodom
09-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Exactly :lol: this is one of the main reasons I still have no ink. A buddy of mine though has a tat that will withstand, time at least in Ohio. Brutus the Buckeye carrying a football and smashing a Michigan helmet with his foot. :)

:lol: I can't convince myself to get a tat, even OSU, because I don't know what i will be doing in 10, 20, or 30 years. If this P90X thing works out, and I get a great body, I want to flaunt it in an untainted form.

DethMaiden
09-08-2010, 08:57 AM
:lol: I can't convince myself to get a tat, even OSU, because I don't know what i will be doing in 10, 20, or 30 years. If this P90X thing works out, and I get a great body, I want to flaunt it in an untainted form.

Au contrere, I'll feel a lot better about getting a tattoo if I have a great body. Putting art on a shitty body is like buying a thousand dollar vase for a table made of cardboard.

ChildrenofSodom
09-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Au contrere, I'll feel a lot better about getting a tattoo if I have a great body. Putting art on a shitty body is like buying a thousand dollar vase for a table made of cardboard.

I don't believe in/like/love/enjoy anything or anyone enough at this point in my life to immortalize it on my skin. I guess I don't "get" tattoos...

Div
09-08-2010, 09:10 AM
I don't believe in/like/love/enjoy anything or anyone enough at this point in my life to immortalize it on my skin. I guess I don't "get" tattoos...

you can get those temporary ones that fade away after 5 years.

evildeadjedi
09-08-2010, 09:20 AM

Completely agree I think a t-shirt is enough to show an interest in something.

ChildrenofSodom
09-08-2010, 09:26 AM
you can get those temporary ones that fade away after 5 years.

Nah, if I got one of those, my bicep would still say "Ron Paul 2008!" or "I <3 Jesus"

powerslave_85
09-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Trying to scrounge up a few hundred dollars to win an auction to have dinner with Jenna Fischer :lovedup: :lovedup: :lovedup:

I wish :snivel:

TonyD
09-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Trying to scrounge up a few hundred dollars to win an auction to have dinner with Jenna Fischer :lovedup: :lovedup: :lovedup:

I wish :snivel:

:lol:

powerslave_85
09-08-2010, 10:50 AM
The bidding is up to like $520 right now, and doesn't close till tonight. I don't think there's enough quarters in my couch cushions :(

mankvill
09-08-2010, 11:21 AM
http://www.collegeflavor.com/ProductImages/girls_dwight137.jpg

Why is dubstep so bad?

mastodon421
09-08-2010, 12:45 PM
I plan on getting a few tattoos. The only reason I haven't got one yet is because I am thinking through exactly what I want to get.

mankvill
09-08-2010, 12:46 PM
The only tattoo I've ever given more than a playful thought to is the minor threat sheep

evildeadjedi
09-08-2010, 12:56 PM
The only tattoo I've ever given more than a playful thought to is the minor threat sheep

It would match your avatar why not? :D

Travis The Dragon
09-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Getting ready to leave for DEVILDRIVER!!! :rocker:

JRA
09-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Jenna Fischer

For some strange reason, I thought this woman was a pornstar. Excited I googled her immideatly, only to discover that she is in fact, not a pornstar. And then I was dissapoint.

makethemsuffer12
09-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Currently picking up the pieces of my brain off the floor as a result of reading the Mike Portnoy news.

powerslave_85
09-08-2010, 06:01 PM
For some strange reason, I thought this woman was a pornstar. Excited I googled her immideatly, only to discover that she is in fact, not a pornstar. And then I was dissapoint.
I, too, am disappointed she is not a pornstar.

Maybe you're thinking of Jenna Haze? :eyes:

JRA
09-08-2010, 06:23 PM
I, too, am disappointed she is not a pornstar.

Maybe you're thinking of Jenna Haze? :eyes:

True, along with Jenna Jameson (even though she's washed up and then some) and some elusive blonde who is simply named Jenna.

It's a common name in the porn world.

ChildrenofSodom
09-08-2010, 07:04 PM
I'm in years of extensive research, I've never encountered a pronstar with that name.

Fires Of Sedition
09-09-2010, 01:54 AM
Got my registration kit for the National Marrow Donor Program mailed off Tuesday. Just finished a lower body work out. Feeling pretty good. :)

mastodon421
09-09-2010, 04:15 AM
I'm in years of extensive research, I've never encountered a pronstar with that name.

:lol: Me neither.

Derelict
09-09-2010, 04:52 AM

Thats cool youre doing that, for science and all

Div
09-09-2010, 05:54 AM
I'm taking a 400 level class on video games. Woke up at 9 to come play super smash bros.

ChildrenofSodom
09-09-2010, 08:04 AM
Thats cool youre doing that, for science and all

Sometimes it involves teachers, but other times I'm researching with nurses, secretaries, and coeds.

Derelict
09-09-2010, 08:06 AM
Sometimes it involves teachers, but other times I'm researching with nurses, secretaries, and coeds.

You are a true gentleman and a scholar.

That was seriously hilarious, btw. :LOLFC:

powerslave_85
09-09-2010, 08:08 AM
Reminds me of a Louis Black bit: "I've also discovered that if you masturbate 20 times a day you'll never get out the front door of your house. I conducted this research in my lab...well, I was wearing a lab coat at the time."

mankvill
09-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Apparently, today in Japan was the last episode of the Pokemon anime featuring Ash.

659 episodes.

There goes my childhood.

TonyD
09-09-2010, 06:13 PM
A gas main broke in San Bruno, basically halfway between my home town and SF, and there is a massive fire that has been going on for about an hour in a residential area.

ChildrenofSodom
09-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Apparently, today in Japan was the last episode of the Pokemon anime featuring Ash.

659 episodes.

There goes my childhood.

Gotta watch em all!

powerslave_85
09-09-2010, 07:09 PM
A gas main broke in San Bruno, basically halfway between my home town and SF, and there is a massive fire that has been going on for about an hour in a residential area.
I was just watching a live news feed of that. That is a HUGE fire. Must have been one hell of an explosion. If no one died, it's a miracle.

mankvill
09-09-2010, 07:10 PM
inb4 Indestructible conspiracy theory

treghet
09-09-2010, 07:16 PM
inb4 Indestructible conspiracy theory

WHAT ARE THEY PUTTING IN OUR GAS THAT MAKES IT EXPLODE LIKE THAT?!?!?! :flame::mad::bouville:

Dextrimental
09-09-2010, 07:22 PM
That Pokemon news actually has me sad :(

Just watched a movie called 'A Serbian Film', those here who are fans of gore/horror in general should give it a watch, fucked up movie :D

TonyD
09-09-2010, 07:26 PM
I was just watching a live news feed of that. That is a HUGE fire. Must have been one hell of an explosion. If no one died, it's a miracle.

Yeah I would guess 100 feet high, they said 6 people are in critical condition.

mankvill
09-09-2010, 07:27 PM
TURRIST ATTACK

powerslave_85
09-09-2010, 07:29 PM
The houses were packed with thermite before the explosion!

mankvill
09-09-2010, 07:30 PM
The houses were packed with thermite before the explosion!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fires Of Sedition
09-09-2010, 11:57 PM
George Bush caused the explosion!

treghet
09-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Just threw this together really quick for an assignment in class. My teacher approved. :)

http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/9b158339e10b5aacb75f79d7d84f2e62.jpg

ChildrenofSodom
09-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Fucking email hackers sent out a fraudulent link to some rather important people in my contacts list, and they deleted all of my sent messages. FUUUCKKK

Fires Of Sedition
09-10-2010, 10:32 AM
Just threw this together really quick for an assignment in class. My teacher approved. :)

http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/9b158339e10b5aacb75f79d7d84f2e62.jpg

I like. I wish my Graphic Communications class back in high school actually taught us how to use Photoshop. :(

Maiden33
09-10-2010, 01:01 PM
I just got a full-time (9:30AM-6PM, Monday through Friday) job, starting at $11.50/hour!!! :party:

For those curious, Amazon.com just opened a new warehouse about 20 minutes away from me. It'll be basically shipping/receiving/scanning/packing/etc. It's gonna suck in many ways, but I'll let the massive paychecks heal my pain. At least I'll be able to do whatever the fuck I want to while not working.

treghet
09-10-2010, 01:46 PM
I like. I wish my Graphic Communications class back in high school actually taught us how to use Photoshop. :(

In my class we really haven't learned anything either. Pretty much everything I know in Photoshop was self-taught from screwing around or reading online tutorials. It seems like all the "multimedia" classes only focus on the very basics. :(

I just got a full-time (9:30AM-6PM, Monday through Friday) job, starting at $11.50/hour!!! :party:

Pretty cool. I wouldn't mind doing that for $11.50 an hour!

DethMaiden
09-10-2010, 01:47 PM

For those curious, Amazon.com just opened a new warehouse about 20 minutes away from me. It'll be basically shipping/receiving/scanning/packing/etc. It's gonna suck in many ways, but I'll let the massive paychecks heal my pain. At least I'll be able to do whatever the fuck I want to while not working.

Congrats dude. :party: That's a really good income for an hourly job, 24 grand a year before taxes by my calculations.

mankvill
09-10-2010, 03:55 PM
I am invoking the legendary "Heavy Metal Hypocrisy" law for this post and for ever post afterward that has to deal with this post.

I think I am going to download the new Bring Me The Horizon album. "It Never Ends" is totally becoming a guilty pleasure for me.

IrritatedTrout
09-10-2010, 04:00 PM
:wtf::nag::wtf:

makethemsuffer12
09-10-2010, 04:03 PM
I am invoking the legendary "Heavy Metal Hypocrisy" law for this post and for ever post afterward that has to deal with this post.

I think I am going to download the new Bring Me The Horizon album. "It Never Ends" is totally becoming a guilty pleasure for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait, you're being serious.

mankvill
09-10-2010, 04:10 PM
I had heard that they moved away from shitty deathcore on their last album, but I looked up Youtube videos and it was still shit.

Their new album sounds like almost a completely different band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Vez_aKIyI

There's the link, if you dare!

I felt the same way about Bullet For My Valentine before I downloaded Scream Aim Fire, but it turns out I only like the title track and hate the rest of the album.

makethemsuffer12
09-10-2010, 05:12 PM
I had heard that they moved away from shitty deathcore on their last album, but I looked up Youtube videos and it was still shit.

Their new album sounds like almost a completely different band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Vez_aKIyI

There's the link, if you dare!

I felt the same way about Bullet For My Valentine before I downloaded Scream Aim Fire, but it turns out I only like the title track and hate the rest of the album.

Bullet's a guilty pleasure of mine, but even they are better than BMTH.

Anyway, I was just looking up Ozzy Osbourne's tour dates on Ticketmaster and Firewind's NYC show came up listed as "Firewind featuring Ozzy Osbourne's guitarist Gus G." :lol:

JLRedWing13
09-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Getting ready to travel to Notre Dame in the morning.... :shred:

Derelict
09-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Getting ready to travel to Notre Dame in the morning.... :shred:

I went to a game there a couple years ago when I was in chicago for eagles-bears. The amount of hot chicks there was mindblowing.

JLRedWing13
09-10-2010, 07:01 PM
I went to a game there a couple years ago when I was in chicago for eagles-bears. The amount of hot chicks there was mindblowing.
Haha, I'm just hoping it's a good game. :D

Maiden33
09-10-2010, 08:12 PM
Debating whether or not to stay up for the ProgPower USA XII announcement, which should be happening in about an hour and a half. Normally this would be a no-brainer, but I do have to be up at 6:45. Decisions, decisions...

mankvill
09-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Debating whether or not to stay up for the ProgPower USA XII announcement, which should be happening in about an hour and a half. Normally this would be a no-brainer, but I do have to be up at 6:45. Decisions, decisions...

Where will it be announced?

Maiden33
09-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Where will it be announced?

Well within a few hours of the announcement it'll be on Blabbermouth, but well before that (within minutes of it, most likely) it will be posted via various folks all over Facebook and the ProgPower forum. Sadly, I really need to sleep, so I'm gonna turn in shortly. Staying up til 2-ish would be suicide tonight.

idrinkwine732
09-10-2010, 09:29 PM

Texas has been the winner so far in the hot chick department. Coincidentally (:eyes:) it's my #1.

Derelict
09-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Texas has been the winner so far in the hot chick department. Coincidentally (:eyes:) it's my #1.

Honestly, any college is gonna be loaded with hot chicks - just go somewhere warm to reap the rewards all year.

Fires Of Sedition
09-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Honestly, any college is gonna be loaded with hot chicks - just go somewhere warm to reap the rewards all year.

I start school in February :(

mastodon421
09-11-2010, 03:50 AM

Sorry Manks I thing that song is the worst material they have put out but I have always hated BMTH. That being said I am not going to give you too much shit because you don't shit on me too bad for liking Whitechapel,Winds Of Plague and the other core bands that I like.

xStructualDefect
09-11-2010, 04:21 AM

i just listened to the song and i honestly gotta say it's not that bad. it definitely does sound like a whole new different band.

idrinkwine732
09-11-2010, 08:25 AM

:jima:

larvtard
09-11-2010, 09:00 AM
My zune just fucking died. For several months now, the battery has SUCKED: I would play it in the car on the way to school and back each day (30 min each way) and it wouldn't last a week. A week ago it thing froze up and I got an error message (#5). I looked it up and Zune.net told me to hold back and up to restart it. The message didn't go away.

So today I start it up and the battery's dead. I plug it in and it's not charging. Gonna return it to Best Buy and get a new one under my warranty.

EDIT: It recharged enough to give me the same error message as before. But the thing is making a loudass clicking sound. It's always given off a light hum, but nothing like this. Holy shit.

Where in Texas? UT Austin?

UGA and Skidmore has the hottest girls I've seen out of any college campus so far.

ChildrenofSodom
09-11-2010, 09:17 AM
IU- Bloomington has the ugliest. Ohio State has alot of hot frat girls.

DethMaiden
09-11-2010, 09:21 AM
IU- Bloomington has the ugliest. Ohio State has alot of hot frat girls.

:flame: :flame:

ChildrenofSodom
09-11-2010, 09:26 AM
:flame: :flame:

I don't nose why you are getting mad.

DethMaiden
09-11-2010, 09:31 AM
I don't nose why you are getting mad.

There's lots of hot grabblers here.

TonyD
09-11-2010, 04:52 PM
On page 151 of the autobiography, excerpts from which are available on the Hachette Book Group web site, Neil writes, "It just really sickens me today to watch everybody fawning all over Sharon Osbourne. She's a talent judge on TV and she has her own show and this and that. This is the most evil, shittiest woman I've ever met in my life. She would fucking have you killed if it was to her advantage. She's just... it's just... if people really knew."

:lol:

JRA
09-11-2010, 09:10 PM
I extrapolate you mean Vince Neil's autobiography. If so, smart man that he waited until after Ozzfest to release that book. He should take one for the team and go drunk driving with her.

TonyD
09-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Just to clarify, that was copied and pasted from blabbermouth, I just loled.

MPF
09-12-2010, 12:25 AM
My band, Shattered, *POSSIBLY* might be opening for the Victory Records band, Destrophy, in October in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.

For anyone interested, I'll keep you informed.

evildeadjedi
09-12-2010, 06:26 AM
My zune just fucking died. For several months now, the battery has SUCKED: I would play it in the car on the way to school and back each day (30 min each way) and it wouldn't last a week. A week ago it thing froze up and I got an error message (#5). I looked it up and Zune.net told me to hold back and up to restart it. The message didn't go away.

So today I start it up and the battery's dead. I plug it in and it's not charging. Gonna return it to Best Buy and get a new one under my warranty.

EDIT: It recharged enough to give me the same error message as before. But the thing is making a loudass clicking sound. It's always given off a light hum, but nothing like this. Holy shit.

Loudass clicking sound is likely the internal hard drive dying. Battery not holding a charge is obviously the battery. Sometimes it's worth buying the extended warranty from BB.

mankvill
09-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Ended up not seeing Blue Oyster Cult last night. Way too many people.

My Mom and I decided to go to the casino instead.

I took $10 and turned it into $170.

:cool:

DethMaiden
09-12-2010, 09:04 AM
I took $10 and turned it into $170.

:cool:

"Are...are you talking about alchemy?"

larvtard
09-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Loudass clicking sound is likely the internal hard drive dying. Battery not holding a charge is obviously the battery. Sometimes it's worth buying the extended warranty from BB.

Yup, I bought the 2-year warranty. I'm not a tool after all :lol:

And now I officially love Best Buy- they offered me an iPod classic or a Zune. I took the iPod. I've had 4 different Zunes so far and they've all had problems so it's time to go back to Apple.

evildeadjedi
09-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Yup, I bought the 2-year warranty. I'm not a tool after all :lol:

And now I officially love Best Buy- they offered me an iPod classic or a Zune. I took the iPod. I've had 4 different Zunes so far and they've all had problems so it's time to go back to Apple.

Yes, their extended warranty is not bad on certain items. Hope the Ipod works better for you than the Zune.

larvtard
09-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Yes, their extended warranty is not bad on certain items. Hope the Ipod works better for you than the Zune.

I hope so too. :)

makethemsuffer12
09-12-2010, 10:39 AM

:(

I've had my Zune for years and it never crapped out on me. The iPod itself isn't bad, but the iTunes software is godawful. The Zune software is 10x better if you ask me.

evildeadjedi
09-12-2010, 10:43 AM
I hope so too. :)

Ipods are pretty tough pieces of electronics. I have an old Ipod Nano I found at a park that was partially ran over and most of the lcd screen still shows a picture. Everything else on it works perfectly fine.

Fires Of Sedition
09-12-2010, 11:53 AM
I <3 my iTouch. I hate iTunes.

rjturtle9
09-12-2010, 12:02 PM
He should take one for the team and go drunk driving with her.

I seriously lol'ed.