PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'What Are You Doing' Thread Part III

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

The Green and Black
05-20-2010, 08:42 AM
tl;actually read

:snivel:

For the record, I think we're at an impasse. Some people think it's for the best to change for women, and have done so, and get all kinds of pussy. Some of us don't want to change who we are, and our dicks will never get wet. Oh well. I'll ponder it while I have an awesome time reading comic books and listening to metal.

You rule, my friend! Don't ever change! :rocker:

TonyD
http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/jesse-the-body.jpg

You always seem to find the right words.

powerslave_85
For the record, I think we're at an impasse. Some people think it's for the best to change for women, and have done so, and get all kinds of pussy. Some of us don't want to change who we are, and our dicks will never get wet. Uh, that doesn't sound like an impasse at all. Sounds like some people have it figured out and some don't.

For the record, I don't advocate giving yourself a total image overhaul in order to get girls, but retiring a few of the band tees in favor of some nice clothes and dropping a couple pounds isn't compromising yourself, it's just a little self-improvement.

Derelict
05-20-2010, 08:43 AM
Honestly, do whatever makes you happy - if you feel better acting one way to draw attention from women, do that. If you feel better not doing that, be that way. People get so bent out of shape worrying about what others think of their wardrobe/lifestyle choice/music/etc, I just don't get it.

To thine ownself be true.

Cynicist
05-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Yeah, unless you know how to get along with people who have diverse opinions and tastes. You could have something else in common, after all. If I could find a cute chick who loved Ex Machina, monetary policy, and Legend of Zelda, but only listened to, I don't know, Kesha and 3oh!3, I could probably over look that flaw.

It has nothing to do with getting along with people who have "diverse opinions and tastes." I get along with people just fine, only I have no interest in what they like, or have to say. For the most part, they wallow in the mundane, and frankly, it annoys me. People aren't special, nor are they diverse. To quote Carlin, "a few winners, a whoooole lot of losers"

For me, music is king, and that's the character trait that demands commonality.

DethMaiden
05-20-2010, 08:48 AM
Honestly, do whatever makes you happy - if you feel better acting one way to draw attention from women, do that. If you feel better not doing that, be that way. People get so bent out of shape worrying about what others think of their wardrobe/lifestyle choice/music/etc, I just don't get it.

To thine ownself be true.

:fist:

The Green and Black
05-20-2010, 08:49 AM
but retiring a few of the band tees in favor of some nice clothes and dropping a couple pounds isn't compromising yourself, it's just a little self-improvement.

I don't see how dropping band tees is self improvement.

ChildrenofSodom
05-20-2010, 08:57 AM
It has nothing to do with getting along with people who have "diverse opinions and tastes." I get along with people just fine, only I have no interest in what they like, or have to say. For the most part, they wallow in the mundane, and frankly, it annoys me. People aren't special, nor are they diverse. To quote Carlin, "a few winners, a whoooole lot of losers"

For me, music is king, and that's the character trait that demands commonality.

So....if someone doesn't like metal, or likes metal but also cares about other things, then they are 'mundane'?

I'm not buying this 'metalhead supremacy manifesto' you folks are shitting at me. And its not like I, or the other folks here, are giving up metal. They are just changing one aspect of their life in order to maximize other aspects. If someone wants to be happy (definition - having a girlfriend/wife) then isn't it up to them whether they feel sacrificing some long hair or piercings or band t-shirts is worth it, not you?

ChildrenofSodom
05-20-2010, 08:58 AM

Not for you maybe. But for other people, maybe they want something more than always looking like a teenager.

powerslave_85
05-20-2010, 09:00 AM
Well, it's just reality. As you get older, people tend to take you a little less seriously if you're wearing heavy metal shirts all the time. I'm not saying it's right or that you can't be seen as a successful person if you dress like that, but it doesn't really help that much. Unless you're waiting for that perfect person who loves all the same bands to fall in your lap, in which case you may be waiting for a loooooong time.

The Green and Black
05-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Not for you maybe. But for other people, maybe they want something more than always looking like a teenager.

:lol: More than half of you here ARE teenagers!

So everyone here, go self improve yourself, and get rid of those horrible band shirts that make you look your age. And, send them to me! :D

DethMaiden
05-20-2010, 09:06 AM
I wear band shirts basically every day. When I have a job that makes me stop doing that, which will be soon, I'll make the switch. But you can bet your ass I'll be wearing band shirts on weekends and at the gym and whatnot.

And for the record, folks, I tried the whole downplaying-what-you-really-love and becoming more accessible junior year of high school, and I got a girlfriend, and it was the most horrible three months of my life. So maybe I'm just born to be a bachelor. :D

ChildrenofSodom
05-20-2010, 09:07 AM
:lol: More than half of you here ARE teenagers!

So everyone here, go self improve yourself, and get rid of those horrible band shirts that make you look your age. And, send them to me! :D

You misinterpreted what I said. I would like to clarify, but I'm afraid it may sound offensive. I'll say this: for the career path I'm pursuing and my life goals, band t-shirts are going to be awesome to wear to school, the bar, social events, etc....but at some point, the wardrobe is going to need to be diversified.

ChildrenofSodom
05-20-2010, 09:08 AM
I wear band shirts basically every day. When I have a job that makes me stop doing that, which will be soon, I'll make the switch. But you can bet your ass I'll be wearing band shirts on weekends and at the gym and whatnot.

And for the record, folks, I tried the whole downplaying-what-you-really-love and becoming more accessible junior year of high school, and I got a girlfriend, and it was the most horrible three months of my life. So maybe I'm just born to be a bachelor. :D

Or you're still a teenager and need to give it some time. I'm guilty of it too, but to quote 40-year old Virgin "Don't put it on a pedastal."

Cynicist
05-20-2010, 09:12 AM
So....if someone doesn't like metal, or likes metal but also cares about other things, then they are 'mundane'?

Nah, I consider the mundane to be the typical one's that I, at least, am confronted with on a daily basis. The conversations revolving around the intricacies of lawn care, what your three year old crotch fruit said to the babysitter, where your fiance of twenty-seven years took you to dinner, etc.

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-20-2010, 09:20 AM

I used to be like that as well, but I just got an urge to switch it up. It was just getting mundane to me, wearing the same stuff every day. It felt good to be wearing other stuff too, and of course I still wear band shirts here and there (shows, gym, and the occasional random day as well). It was more of a personal decision for me. I don't want to come across like I'm judging you though, you do you :light:.

As to what I am doing, I finally shipped my sold Wii off to Illinois and bought a 360 that I should be receiving next week for dirt cheap price. Thank you Ebay :party:

Indestructible
05-20-2010, 09:35 AM
I agree with some of you the last few pages. I have worn mostly band shirts everyday since 8th grade and I dont see that changing until I get a job that makes you stop wearing them. I wont have to with the job I get over the summer I just have to wear an apron over it.

Div
05-20-2010, 10:48 AM
TBH i felt like more of a poser when i walked around with long hair, biker boots, denim vests and metal t-shirts every day. sure i loved the music (and still do) but deep down i always felt ridiculous looking like some roadie from the 80s. the hair above all else was annoying because it restricted me to the metal-look and just looked retarded whenever i tried to wear normal clothes.

sense metal is a type of music, then listening to it is whats important. forcing yourself to rock the metal-look all the time, in a way, is just conforming to a scene. so unless that is what you really love, then you shouldn't make yourself do it so often.

and before someone jumps in here and starts getting all defensive, yes i still do wear band t-shirts alot, but it isnt the primary focus of how i dress.

mankvill
05-20-2010, 11:02 AM
sense metal

best new genre

Fires Of Sedition
05-20-2010, 11:13 AM
I agree with a lot of what you said here, well put. But I still think metal guys are better off with metal girls, because it's more than just music, and not to sound cheesy like Manowar or anything, but it's a way of life. I have a hard time even keeping non metal friends, I just don't have enough time. I'd rather spend 5 days with the same metal friend than go out with different people and discuss abstract things that I have no interest in at all. I have friends who have hit what I believe is that age of normality that is boring, where all they care about is getting married and having kids, two things I have zero interest in. I'm not against marriage, but it's not important to me like it is to so many girls out there, and I never want kids. I love your comment about having passion, I think that is one of the most important things to look for in a person, I have no time in my life for stagnant, everyday people. But again, I disagree slightly with another statement you made, because I think similar passions are important. I think everyone needs to be with someone who enjoys what they enjoy, not just simply someone who will tolerate or accept it, because she will try to change him. It's happened to so many guys that I know, and it sucks, because you lose the person they were, and they become what she wants them to be.

:lovedup:

WHY CAN'T ALL WOMEN BE EXACTLY LIKE YOU?!

DethMaiden
05-20-2010, 11:28 AM
TBH i felt like more of a poser when i walked around with long hair, biker boots, denim vests and metal t-shirts every day. sure i loved the music (and still do) but deep down i always felt ridiculous looking like some roadie from the 80s. the hair above all else was annoying because it restricted me to the metal-look and just looked retarded whenever i tried to wear normal clothes.

sense metal is a type of music, then listening to it is whats important. forcing yourself to rock the metal-look all the time, in a way, is just conforming to a scene. so unless that is what you really love, then you shouldn't make yourself do it so often.

and before someone jumps in here and starts getting all defensive, yes i still do wear band t-shirts alot, but it isnt the primary focus of how i dress.

Yep. I do. ;)

I don't look THAT metal though. I usually have a baseball cap, a band shirt, jeans, and sneakers on. I have short hair, and right now, I have a mustache. Not metal beyond the shirt honestly.

Div
05-20-2010, 11:37 AM
best new genre

should i have said "since"? i always get those two mixed up.

Div
05-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Yep. I do. ;)

I don't look THAT metal though. I usually have a baseball cap, a band shirt, jeans, and sneakers on. I have short hair, and right now, I have a mustache. Not metal beyond the shirt honestly.

yea, nowadays i tend to just throw in a little dash of metal to an otherwise normal outfit. almost all my jackets have little maiden lapel pins on them.

Derelict
05-20-2010, 11:41 AM
Yep. I do. ;)

How's the sex offender registry treating you?

ChildrenofSodom
05-20-2010, 11:41 AM
Yep. I do. ;)

Exactly. Today, I looked metal in the sense that I was wearing a Mastodon t-shirt and headphones. I think what we are getting at here is overly-dressing metal, or what some people consider metal (IE - band shirts ALL the time, weird pants, weird shoes, piercings, tattoos, awkwardly long hair, etc.)

DethMaiden
05-20-2010, 11:45 AM
How's the sex offender registry treating you?

:-{D

mankvill
05-20-2010, 11:49 AM
should i have said "since"? i always get those two mixed up.

yes, silly bear.

The Green and Black
05-20-2010, 11:53 AM
Exactly. Today, I looked metal in the sense that I was wearing a Mastodon t-shirt and headphones. I think what we are getting at here is overly-dressing metal, or what some people consider metal (IE - band shirts ALL the time, weird pants, weird shoes, piercings, tattoos, awkwardly long hair, etc.)

You must spend a lot of time at Hot Topic or something. None of my metalhead friends dress anything like this. :confused:

Fires Of Sedition
05-20-2010, 11:54 AM
You must spend a lot of time at Hot Topic or something. None of my metalhead friends dress anything like this. :confused:

Mine either. We all wear metal shirts a lot, that's about it.

EDIT: Two of us DO have piercings, though.

The Green and Black
05-20-2010, 11:55 AM
Yep. I do. ;)

Perhaps this is what is keeping the ladies away. :eyes:

mankvill
05-20-2010, 11:59 AM
The only metal thing I do on a normal day is wear band t-shirts. Other than that, I look like Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords and it gets me ladeez.

Also: I got more girls in my entire life than anything else when I lived in the dorms because I would leave my door open and play Guitar Hero.

Honestly. No joke.

It attracts females so fucking hard.

SomewhereInTime72
05-20-2010, 12:00 PM
Hey guys I have short hair, always shave, wear slacks and button-down shirts on more occasions than just work, and only rarely convey my interest in metal to other people in any way.

am i a sellout yet

ChildrenofSodom
05-20-2010, 12:00 PM

Obviously not many people do all of those things, but most of the time there is a combination. How about we all post pics of ourselves and then vote on who looks the worst and best.

I'll go second.

The Green and Black
05-20-2010, 12:03 PM

WHY CAN'T ALL WOMEN BE EXACTLY LIKE YOU?!

:cool:

Fires Of Sedition
Obviously not many people do all of those things, but most of the time there is a combination. How about we all post pics of ourselves and then vote on who looks the worst and best.

I'll go second.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5tY-XfbgJe0/SXjMernAPXI/AAAAAAAACD0/i462Q2ZC8oQ/s400/fat-ugly-goth.jpg

SomewhereInTime72
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5tY-XfbgJe0/SXjMernAPXI/AAAAAAAACD0/i462Q2ZC8oQ/s400/fat-ugly-goth.jpg

HOW DID YOU GET ONTO MY FACEBOOK?!?!??!?!

Fires Of Sedition
05-20-2010, 12:06 PM
HOW DID YOU GET ONTO MY FACEBOOK?!?!??!?!

1337 hax

The Green and Black
05-20-2010, 12:12 PM

Sexy!

Here is me, I'm dressed as Scorpion.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs324.ash1/28385_421737595588_656525588_5792469_4849333_n.jpg

:lol:

Fires Of Sedition
05-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Sexy!

Here is me, I'm dressed as Scorpion.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs324.ash1/28385_421737595588_656525588_5792469_4849333_n.jpg

You look exactly like some queer I know.

mastodon421
05-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Outside of wearing metal t-shirts almost every day I really don't consider myself to look that "metal". The reason i don't get laid isn't because i like metal its just that most of the girls at my school are stuck up bitches who only fuck football players.

ChildrenofSodom
05-20-2010, 12:21 PM
Outside of wearing metal t-shirts almost every day I really don't consider myself to look that "metal". The reason i don't get laid isn't because i like metal its just that most of the girls at my school are stuck up bitches who only fuck football players.

I'm sure there are other lurking variables....

mastodon421
05-20-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm sure there are other lurking variables....

Yeah your proably right :lol:

Fires Of Sedition
05-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Yeah your proably right :lol:

They proably see your spelling and punctuation and immediately run away. :tongue:

ChildrenofSodom
05-20-2010, 12:26 PM
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2010/5/19/88%20Why%20So%20So%20So%20So%20Serious_thumb.jpg

To lighten the mood...

The Green and Black
05-20-2010, 12:27 PM
They proably see your spelling and punctuation and immediately run away. :tongue:

wut er u tawkin bout?
he spell gud

mastodon421
05-20-2010, 12:28 PM

Whoops I had an Indestructible moment there:D

Cynicist
05-20-2010, 12:30 PM
wut er u tawkin bout?
he spell gud

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii135/Sophophile/HeadExplode.gif

SomewhereInTime72
05-20-2010, 12:46 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10132762.stm

So scientists actually managed to create a cell, huh. I honestly thought we were a whiles away from something like this. Pretty exciting stuff though, if you ask me. Most interesting science news in approximately four evers.

edit: i'm considering making a 'news' thread for non-metal news where people just post articles and discuss shit and the like. except instead of doing that i'm editing this post.

mankvill
05-20-2010, 12:49 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10132762.stm

So scientists actually managed to create a cell, huh. I honestly thought we were a whiles away from something like this. Pretty exciting stuff though, if you ask me. Most interesting science news in approximately four evers.

REPLICANTS

makethemsuffer12
05-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Just read the last 18 pages of this thread. My head hurts...

IrritatedTrout
05-20-2010, 01:08 PM
Hey guys I have short hair, always shave, wear slacks and button-down shirts on more occasions than just work, and only rarely convey my interest in metal to other people in any way.

am i a sellout yet

Kinda the same. Shaggy hair, goatee, usually wear Aeropostale (idk how the fuck it's spelled) /AE / plain old t shirts. Dress up when appropriate.

Natrlhi
05-20-2010, 01:37 PM
Post #3437

@ whoever thinks this might be about them:

Stop taking yourself and everything everyone says so damn seriously, and the sweet, sweet lovin' will come.

There's some sage advice, directed at no one in particular. But I'll tell you one thing - it's real. It took me a long time and a lot of frustration to learn it, but trust me - it's real. Take it or leave it - the choice is yours.

Bedtime.
:zzz:

One hundred and fifteen posts later:

Glad to see some of you took my advice. Holy fuck.

mankvill
05-20-2010, 01:42 PM
I took your advice, but you never gave me any sweet, sweet lovin! ;_;

Natrlhi
05-20-2010, 01:47 PM
I took your advice, but you never gave me any sweet, sweet lovin! ;_;:lol: The advice wasn't directed at you, of all people. You don't take a damn thing seriously.

...aaaaaaaaand that's why you're getting the booty calls. Are you other fuckers writing this down?!?!?

EDIT: "Are you other non-fuckers writing this down?!?!?"

Fixed. :D

JRA
05-20-2010, 02:12 PM
The only metal thing I do on a normal day is wear band t-shirts. Other than that, I look like Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords and it gets me ladeez.

Also: I got more girls in my entire life than anything else when I lived in the dorms because I would leave my door open and play Guitar Hero.

Honestly. No joke.

It attracts females so fucking hard.

Leaving your door open in your dorm is the single catalyst for college social life.

It sucks because no one does that in senior dorms, certainly not apartments. That's the one thing I miss about freshman year.

Fuck, I'm never gonna have a social life again.:(

ChildrenofSodom
05-20-2010, 02:25 PM
I know all the people in my hall, and don't like them, so I keep my door closed. Try again next year.

ChildrenofSodom
05-20-2010, 03:47 PM
I just finished my picture for Draw Muhammad day.

SomewhereInTime72
05-20-2010, 04:12 PM
Fuck yeah, I'm never gonna have a social life again. :)
fixed

Div
05-20-2010, 04:20 PM
I know all the people in my hall, and don't like them, so I keep my door closed. Try again next year.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4623/1274064825816.jpg

DethMaiden
05-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Perhaps this is what is keeping the ladies away. :eyes:

I haven't seen any girls since I started growing it. However anti-social I am during the school year, it's that times a thousand during the summer. :dorky:

JRA
05-20-2010, 05:08 PM
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4623/1274064825816.jpg

:lol: :lol: For the win, good sir.

xStructualDefect
05-20-2010, 05:47 PM
i'm just wondering out of curiosity: do most of you guys on this board primarily/only make friends with other metalheads? because a lot of the metalheads i've come across online usually only make friends with other metalheads and think majority of other people are lame and stupid.

i'm wondering because i pretty much don't hang out with any metalheads. my friends are all diversity and i pretty much don't relate to most stuff about them, we're pretty much all different. just because none of us don't relate much doesn't mean it's hard to make friends with them. i'm very good friends with people of all diversity, from few metalheads, to asian gagsters, to "fr3$h" people, to the popular girls, to etc. maybe it's because i'm from the Los Angeles area and here people are friends/or at least get along with people that can sometimes be opposite from them. i really don't know how it is in other states.

also none of my friends are really metalheads, only a few of them. just because we don't share too much interests doesn't mean i can't show them or try to get them into my interests. i've actually gotten ALL my friends i hang out with into metal. none of my friends would go to shows if it wasn't for me because i'm the one who motivates all my friends to go to shows with me by showing them music and telling them shows are fun. most of them won't listen to it on their own but some of them will like it if i play it. for example, last year i took 5 friends to summer slaughter, 4 of them only knew (knew, not listened to) of 1 or 2 bands but they still said they had a lot of fun and all said they'd go again to summer slaughter this year.

powerslave_85
05-20-2010, 05:53 PM
i'm just wondering out of curiosity: do most of you guys on this board primarily/only make friends with other metalheads? because a lot of the metalheads i've come across online usually only make friends with other metalheads and think majority of other people are lame and stupid.

i'm wondering because i pretty much don't hang out with any metalheads. my friends are all diversity and i pretty much don't relate to most stuff about them, we're pretty much all different. just because none of us don't relate much doesn't mean it's hard to make friends with them. i'm very good friends with people of all diversity, from few metalheads, to asian gagsters, to "fr3$h" people, to the popular girls, to etc. maybe it's because i'm from the Los Angeles area and here people are friends/or at least get along with people that can sometimes be opposite from them. i really don't know how it is in other states.

also none of my friends are really metalheads, only a few of them. just because we don't share too much interests doesn't mean i can't show them or try to get them into my interests. i've actually gotten ALL my friends i hang out with into metal. none of my friends would go to shows if it wasn't for me because i'm the one who motivates all my friends to go to shows with me by showing them music and telling them shows are fun. most of them won't listen to it on their own but some of them will like it if i play it. for example, last year i took 5 friends to summer slaughter, 4 of them only knew (knew, not listened to) of 1 or 2 bands but they still said they had a lot of fun and all said they'd go again to summer slaughter this year.
Yeah, none of my friends are even remotely interested in metal.

ChildrenofSodom
05-20-2010, 05:55 PM
I have one friend that likes metal. Brad AKA Dethmaiden. My brother likes metal, but I am friends with him for other, more obvious reasons.

So, the answer to your question is - of the few friends I have, most are not metalheads.

daimonos
05-20-2010, 05:59 PM

I'm basically in the same boat as you. I go to a pretty small school, and I'm one of TWO people that listen to Extreme Metal. A couple of my other friends listen to alot of metal too, but nothing too obscure, mostly just mainstream extreme stuff. Then there's a couple kids who like Slipknot, and one kid who likes some thrash.

As far as my friends go, aside from four people I was just talkin about (I'm not friends with the Slipknot kids...), none of them listen to metal, and I'm alright with that. Basically like you I consider myself to have a decent amount of friends, not that I like hang out with all the time or anything, but I'll associate with everyone from the douchebag jocks (I like em, but I'll admit they're douches), to the losers, and everyone in between. I've made it a point to make at least some kind of friendship with as many people as I can, and I like that.

As far as how I express my love for metal, I wear a band shirt basically everyday. My hair is in the process of growing long. The metal image connects with me, it's part of who I am. I play the drums, and everyone in the school has seen me play. They all know I listen to music thats wierd as shit, and crazy as shit, and I've never caught any shit for it. Ever.

I don't try to change how I am based on what people think of me at all, I'm a metal head and I'm proud. Will that change someday? Hopefully not. One day will I maybe have to give up the image? We'll see. But for now, I have no reason to change who I am, whatsoever, even if it'll get me some Wang Dang Sweet Poontang.

makethemsuffer12
05-20-2010, 06:01 PM
Pretty much all of my close friends are metalheads. I can be a shy person a lot of times when I am "out of my element," so to say. With metalheads I find that there is a bond right off the bat, so it makes for easy conversation. Though I've known my closest friend way before we started listening to metal.

Cynicist
05-20-2010, 06:04 PM
For the few I choose to call friends, they are all, but one, metalheads.

But as for the other, while musically (save classical) we don't agree, we do share common interests in guitars, firearms, and motorcycles...all very metal items \m/

daimonos
05-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Pretty much all of my close friends are metalheads. I can be a shy person a lot of times when I am "out of my element," so to say. With metalheads I find that there is a bond right off the bat, so it makes for easy conversation. Though I've known my closest friend way before we started listening to metal.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4008/4405414688_76e9a504ca_o.jpg

Indestructible
05-20-2010, 06:13 PM
I know metalheads and non metal heads. Out of all the metal heads i know i have the most metal knowledge.I know obscure bands and I know mainsrtream bands. I even know some songs and some info about bands and genres I hate.

SomewhereInTime72
05-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Most of my friends are not metalheads.

But most of my friends have a lot of overlapping interests with me. While they may not be metalheads, a great number of my friends have a very big interest in music. Which to me is pretty much the same core values, since I'm not really into the whole metal subculture that much anyway.

idrinkwine732
05-20-2010, 06:36 PM
I have three friends that are metalheads, but I like them because they're cool, not because they like metal.

ChildrenofSodom
05-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Out of all the metal heads i know i have the most metal knowledge.I know obscure bands and I know mainsrtream bands. I even know some songs and some info about bands and genres I hate.

Did you get a cape when you got those superhero powers?

DethMaiden
05-20-2010, 06:43 PM
I'm friends with Cameron. All my friends from high school or earlier that are into metal (Cameron included ;)) are into it because I initially forced it onto them and they came to like it. That's not a good way to make friends, though. :lol: :eyes:

In college, I've got friends from metal club who are into metal (duh) but I wouldn't bother the rest of my friends there with metal. I hate their music, and riding in cars with them makes me realize how fucking steeped I am in metal, goddamn there's some shitty shit that everyone I know can sing along to.

Overall I'd say metal helps my friendships though...all of the people I've stayed in close contact with since graduation are metalheads to some degree. We'll see what happens after college. My guess is I stay in touch with no one and make new friends at my career. :lol:

idrinkwine732
05-20-2010, 06:58 PM
Is there a reason you aren't very social? I think I'm a social person but a lot of my interests are stuff I sorta have to do alone.

DethMaiden
05-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Is there a reason you aren't very social? I think I'm a social person but a lot of my interests are stuff I sorta have to do alone.

Well, I don't think I'm wildly antisocial, I just probably come off that way.

Exhibit A: I hate parties, and I am in college. Sayonara, 90% of social events.

Exhibit B: I don't like the modern construct of "hanging out." If there are events to do, I'm very social. I want to ride bikes, play sports, go out for a meal, go to a movie or concert, go to a museum or zoo or aquarium, watch or attend a sporting event, or go to a mall or store with you! What I don't want to do is come over to your house and waste several hours. I can waste time at my house, and read a book or play a video game in the process, so fuck off and don't ask me again. :)

idrinkwine732
05-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Well, I don't think I'm wildly antisocial, I just probably come off that way.

Exhibit A: I hate parties, and I am in college. Sayonara, 90% of social events.

This will hurt quite a bit. Is it just the drinking and drugs you don't like or the atmosphere as a whole?

Exhibit B: I don't like the modern construct of "hanging out." If there are events to do, I'm very social. I want to ride bikes, play sports, go out for a meal, go to a movie or concert, go to a museum or zoo or aquarium, watch or attend a sporting event, or go to a mall or store with you! What I don't want to do is come over to your house and waste several hours. I can waste time at my house, and read a book or play a video game in the process, so fuck off and don't ask me again. :)

I can totally understand this one. I can't tell you how many days I've wasted at a friends place not really doing anything. It's usually those days that I get up to no good.

The Green and Black
05-20-2010, 07:45 PM
I have one friend who is not metal at all, she is the only friend I really talk to left from high school. Not sure what we have in common, we bonded in a classroom because we both hated our Algebra teacher, and alphabetically happened to sit next to each other in that class. She lives closer to me than any of my other friends, and we never hang out, but I talk to her just about everyday. It's a strange relationship. She knows the most about me out of all my friends, she's blunt, cynical, sarcastic and to the point. She thinks I'm nuts for a lot of stuff I do, and we serve as each others' therapists when either of our lives get overly dramatic. :lol: Other than her, the rest of my friends are all metal. Even my parents are metal! :fist:

DethMaiden
05-20-2010, 07:51 PM
This will hurt quite a bit. Is it just the drinking and drugs you don't like or the atmosphere as a whole?

I can totally understand this one. I can't tell you how many days I've wasted at a friends place not really doing anything. It's usually those days that I get up to no good.

I don't have anything against drinking, I partake from time to time. Drugs, sure, I hate them and their consumption makes me uncomfortable. But it's the atmosphere more than anything. I've never gone to a party (in the traditional "party, bro" sense - there's plenty of parties that are fine, birthday, etc.) and thought it was a good use of my time afterwards. To me, the maximum number of people you can have fun hanging with is somewhere around a dozen. Find me a college party that small. You can't.

The Green and Black
05-20-2010, 07:52 PM

Wow, I'm somewhat surprised by this. I love hanging out! Me and my friends for as long as I remember like to do what we call metal nights, where we all get together and hangout at someone's house, watch a couple concerts etc. I also quite enjoy having girls nights at my place, or just hanging out one on one. I love to entertain, have people over, etc. Just hanging out is what I consider the most quality time I have with my friends.

DethMaiden
05-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Wow, I'm somewhat surprised by this. I love hanging out! Me and my friends for as long as I remember like to do what we call metal nights, where we all get together and hangout at someone's house, watch a couple concerts etc. I also quite enjoy having girls nights at my place, or just hanging out one on one. I love to entertain, have people over, etc. Just hanging out is what I consider the most quality time I have with my friends.

Yeah, not my idea of a good time, just "hanging out." There's gotta be an event or activity. My couches are more comfortable when mine is the only bored ass sitting on 'em. ;)

powerslave_85
05-20-2010, 08:11 PM
I used to get bored with just "hanging out," but now that I'm 4,000 miles away from all my friends, I really miss it.

SomewhereInTime72
05-20-2010, 08:48 PM
I don't have anything against drinking, I partake from time to time. Drugs, sure, I hate them and their consumption makes me uncomfortable. But it's the atmosphere more than anything. I've never gone to a party (in the traditional "party, bro" sense - there's plenty of parties that are fine, birthday, etc.) and thought it was a good use of my time afterwards. To me, the maximum number of people you can have fun hanging with is somewhere around a dozen. Find me a college party that small. You can't.
Make your own. ;)

idrinkwine732
05-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Even my parents are metal! :fist:

My parents are still in the "this is just a really really long phase" camp. But I have a friend whose Dad was into metal before he was, and then when I got him introduced to metal his dad was totally happy.

I personally enjoy parties, because it's the only time where I can feel totally open. I mean, I can meet new people, I can hang out with my friends, I can talk to chicks, I can do a lot. I've always wanted to be the person I am at a party all the time. Maybe it's all the weed and alcohol talking to me, but I think it's something else.

es156
05-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Holy crap! What happened to this thread?

Can't possibly begin to read it all. Someone let me know if anyone is breaking the law.

IrritatedTrout
05-20-2010, 09:25 PM
I have three friends that are metalheads, but I like them because they're cool, not because they like metal.

Same. Brother, best friend, and best friend's sister.

To me, the maximum number of people you can have fun hanging with is somewhere around a dozen. Find me a college party that small. You can't.

Solution? Go to a small school.:allan:

IrritatedTrout
05-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Holy crap! What happened to this thread?

Can't possibly begin to read it all. Someone let me know if anyone is breaking the law.

http://judaspriest.metalkingdom.net/photo/data/%5B2%5DUNCASVILLE074.jpg

They are.

Maiden33
05-21-2010, 01:15 AM
My fucking god. As usual - I take a break from this board for like 12 hours and it just goes fucking nuts. I couldn't even begin to reply to everything - so I'm not.

I figure there just needs to be one thing realized, and it will force the end to this entire discussion:

Everyone is different and one-size-fits-all psychology doesn't work. We can't help eachother with our problems because there is never a definite answer. We do what we do and if it works for us we're happy, and if it doesn't - it's no ones place to give condescending advice on how to change it.

End of discussion. Time to move on.

Maiden33
05-21-2010, 01:20 AM
Oh - and on a completely unrelated note:

Does anyone here have any interest in buying a Primal Fear shirt? If the answer is yes I'll post more info. But basically I bought a new one tonight I like a lot more than my old one - which I only ever wore once or twice. I'm looking to make back some extra cash.

xStructualDefect
05-21-2010, 03:29 AM
My fucking god. As usual - I take a break from this board for like 12 hours and it just goes fucking nuts. I couldn't even begin to reply to everything - so I'm not.

I figure there just needs to be one thing realized, and it will force the end to this entire discussion:

Everyone is different and one-size-fits-all psychology doesn't work. We can't help eachother with our problems because there is never a definite answer. We do what we do and if it works for us we're happy, and if it doesn't - it's no ones place to give condescending advice on how to change it.

End of discussion. Time to move on.

i'm not trying to be rude or anything but just because people are a lot different from eachother doesn't mean the same advice won't work. the way i see it is the same advice can be used by many people even if they are very different.

ChildrenofSodom
05-21-2010, 03:52 AM
Overall I'd say metal helps my friendships though...all of the people I've stayed in close contact with since graduation are metalheads to some degree. We'll see what happens after college. My guess is I stay in touch with no one and make new friends at my career. :lol:

:boohoo:

DethMaiden
05-21-2010, 07:27 AM
:boohoo:

I meant from college! :tongue:

daimonos
05-21-2010, 08:22 AM
I personally enjoy parties, because it's the only time where I can feel totally open. I mean, I can meet new people, I can hang out with my friends, I can talk to chicks, I can do a lot. I've always wanted to be the person I am at a party all the time. Maybe it's all the weed and alcohol talking to me, but I think it's something else.

This is 100% the exact thing I woulda said.

:dance:

Div
05-21-2010, 09:40 AM
usually only make friends with other metalheads and think majority of other people are lame and stupid.

i was this way for awhile back when i was in highschool. really cynical and defensive, but then i realized it wasnt because everyone else was stupid, it was because i was insecure of myself. once i stopped having preconceived notions of people and stopped putting them into groups like 'stoners', 'jocks', etc. i started to make alot more friends and see that i wasnt so elite as i thought i was.

this isnt really directed at anyone, but i thought it relevant to the thread.

mankvill
05-21-2010, 10:48 AM
i was this way for awhile back when i was in highschool. really cynical and defensive, but then i realized it wasnt because everyone else was stupid, it was because i was insecure of myself. once i stopped having preconceived notions of people and stopped putting them into groups like 'stoners', 'jocks', etc. i started to make alot more friends and see that i wasnt so elite as i thought i was.

this isnt really directed at anyone, but i thought it relevant to the thread.

shut up you stoner jock hipster nerd

mastodon421
05-21-2010, 11:31 AM
My last day of high school was today. My class did a pretty hillarious prank. We let about 20 chickens into the school. The hall monitors were chasing the chickens around for about 2 hours. It was pretty god damn funny.

Fires Of Sedition
05-21-2010, 11:40 AM
My last day of high school was today. My class did a pretty hillarious prank. We let about 20 chickens into the school. The hall monitors were chasing the chickens around for about 2 hours. It was pretty god damn funny.

Your school is way cooler than mine. Last year they just tied strings to all the lockers, this year they put baby oil on them. Some of my friends were talking about getting porcupines and letting them loose in the bathrooms...but I don't know where the fuck they'd get porcupines.

My classes senior prank: Me and two friends filling water balloons up with paint and throwing them at the school. :cool:

DethMaiden
05-21-2010, 11:42 AM
My classes senior prank: Me and two friends filling water balloons up with paint and throwing them at the school. :cool:

Oh, cool. You vandalized a building that taxpayer money had to clean up. Hilarious prank, bro.

Maiden33
05-21-2010, 11:45 AM
i'm not trying to be rude or anything but just because people are a lot different from eachother doesn't mean the same advice won't work. the way i see it is the same advice can be used by many people even if they are very different.

If this thread hasn't taught you that that's not true, then this is just a lost cause. If it were as simple as: (Random perfect solution), there wouldn't have been 15 (or hell, more at this point I think) pages of discussion and arguing about it.

ravenheart
05-21-2010, 11:51 AM
What ARE you people talking about?

Natrlhi
05-21-2010, 12:07 PM
What ARE you people talking about?
http://www.comingsoon.net/nextraimages/tropicthunderposters.jpg
What do you mean "you people"?

Fires Of Sedition
05-21-2010, 01:11 PM
Oh, cool. You vandalized a building that taxpayer money had to clean up. Hilarious prank, bro.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_83KHvkhE3So/SUU1nGfiE6I/AAAAAAAAASk/PWwmuScAycc/s400/Annex+-+Dean,+James+(Rebel+Without+a+Cause)_02.jpg

mankvill
05-21-2010, 01:24 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_83KHvkhE3So/SUU1nGfiE6I/AAAAAAAAASk/PWwmuScAycc/s400/Annex+-+Dean,+James+(Rebel+Without+a+Cause)_02.jpg

james vanderbeek won't help you now!

Fires Of Sedition
05-21-2010, 01:35 PM

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/MrViviIGN/picard_finger.jpg

powerslave_85
05-21-2010, 03:32 PM

ChildrenofSodom
05-21-2010, 05:51 PM
I'm doing a little homework, eating a pizza, drinkin' a few beers, and generally enjoying myself. 2 more weeks of school, two big papers coming up, but not a care in the world otherwise.

xStructualDefect
05-21-2010, 05:54 PM
gonna work out, then head off to an indoor house party. sounds like a good night.

mankvill
05-21-2010, 07:29 PM
indoor house party

At the Department of Redundancy Department?

evildeadjedi
05-21-2010, 07:39 PM
I just watched this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yn0deVH2BM

Not bad :)

es156
05-22-2010, 08:48 AM
...but I don't know where the fuck they'd get porcupines.

I don't know why, but this seriously made me :lol:

es156
05-22-2010, 08:49 AM

:LOLFC:

... And this thread is now back on track.

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Just went to the gym for the first time in about a week. Feels gooood :D

Also getting a haircut later, and a legit one. At a salon. Goodbye long hair, we've had good times :snivel:

makethemsuffer12
05-22-2010, 11:19 AM
Just went to the gym for the first time in about a week. Feels gooood :D

Also getting a haircut later, and a legit one. At a salon. Goodbye long hair, we've had good times :snivel:

WHAT

Maiden33
05-22-2010, 11:20 AM
WHAT

It's the next step in de-metal-ization. I knew it was coming. :D

ChildrenofSodom
05-22-2010, 11:27 AM

Good for you dude! I can attest to the goodness of such a decision.

Side note - please lets not re-ignite the debate...

Maiden33
05-22-2010, 11:35 AM
It's kind of funny because I don't equate my decision to have long hair with my willingness to "be metal". I have had long (at least down to my shoulders) hair for over 5 years now - I love it and hated the way I looked with short hair, and I have a feeling I'd hate it even more now. I recently (back in like January) cut my hair back to shoulder-length and I have since been regretting it and want it back to its old length - which was about half-way down my back.

mankvill
05-22-2010, 11:52 AM
FUCKING CATTLE DECAP AND FUCKING REVOCATION TONIIIIIGHT

and i guess i'll stay for whitechapel and jfac :I

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-22-2010, 12:04 PM
I thought about it for a while, and I do like the way my hair looks long, but I really think it would only take a week or two for me to adjust to the new look. And in case it wasn't made clear, I'm not getting a buzz cut or anything, I'm just getting it a little bit less than shoulder length (realistically). I'm not even 100% on that one, I'm just going to tell the hairdresser to make it good without making it ridiculously short. It was a tough decision, but it's something that has to be done at this point. I can list points frankly.

1) I'm a Finance major wanting to go into big banks/corporate America, and I can't have my hair's length no matter how bad I want it.

2) It has been getting really annoying at many points, and to manage it and make it NOT look like I just woke up was getting difficult. Not to mention that for MOST girls (emphasis on the most), long hair on a guy isn't really the hottest thing. My condolences for coming off shallow JUST in case I do, but I really don't see it as that, I am attracted to females sexually, I'd like that to be a two way street, so sorry for saying so.

And as to the de-metal-ization, I completely disagree with that. Cutting your hair has nothing to do with enjoying metal less, I'm doing it for the reasons above. My interpretation of the music will never change. So try again buddy :D. Oh, and thanks ChildrenofSodom for being supportive :cool:.

Maiden33
05-22-2010, 12:17 PM
Not to mention that for MOST girls (emphasis on the most), long hair on a guy isn't really the hottest thing. My condolences for coming off shallow JUST in case I do, but I really don't see it as that, I am attracted to females sexually, I'd like that to be a two way street, so sorry for saying so.

Eh, I just don't get it. Based on what I've been told - many girls find my long hair to be my most attractive feature. But again, as I said like a billion pages ago -everyone's hair is different in style and whatnot. Some guys can't have long hair without it being unkempt and crazy all of the time - if that was my situation I might think differently. But even when my hair was half-way down my back I still never had too difficult of a time washing and brushing it and keeping it looking exactly how I want it.
I also think people think too much about: "long hair =/= impossible to be taken seriously". If you keep it clean and tied back it's amazing how much of a normal person you look like. Again, just been my experience.

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Eh, I just don't get it. Based on what I've been told - many girls find my long hair to be my most attractive feature. But again, as I said like a billion pages ago -everyone's hair is different in style and whatnot. Some guys can't have long hair without it being unkempt and crazy all of the time - if that was my situation I might think differently. But even when my hair was half-way down my back I still never had too difficult of a time washing and brushing it and keeping it looking exactly how I want it.
I also think people think too much about: "long hair =/= impossible to be taken seriously". If you keep it clean and tied back it's amazing how much of a normal person you look like. Again, just been my experience.

Well you have the luck of having straight hair, it's SO much easier to manage than curly/wavy hair. I have Spanish hair: goes crazy if I don't do everything in my power to make it look presentable. And I don't think long hair means you can't be taken seriously, because frankly I agree that you can look pretty "normal" when it's tied back. It's more-so pertaining to the road I want to be taking/am taking, and the length at which my hair is at is a no-no.

On a side-note, strawberries + grapes= :drool:

makethemsuffer12
05-22-2010, 12:29 PM
Well you have the luck of having straight hair, it's SO much easier to manage than curly/wavy hair.

A-fucking-men.

I'm actually considering to get my hair chemically relaxed/straightened. The curliness/frizziness is just so fucking annoying sometimes.

SomewhereInTime72
05-22-2010, 12:41 PM
Yeah part of my reason for cutting my hair short was because with long hair I always looked like Weird Al but worse no matter what I did to my hair. It depends on whatever kind of hair you have, whether it makes you look ridiculous or not.

rjturtle9
05-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Been off this thread for like 2 days now. tried to play catch up, but failed miserably. pretty the perfect example of tl;dr ever!

Maiden33
05-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Yeah, I guess I got pretty lucky:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v954/22/56/1145330772/n1145330772_221359_5898.jpg

ChildrenofSodom
05-22-2010, 12:47 PM
If we're posting pics......I had fucking Viking hair.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs119.snc3/16654_188004849361_758059361_2847007_6205993_n.jpg

Sometimes (like at shows) I miss it, but after a week (and now) I don't mind. Short hair on men, in my opinion, is more versatile.

rjturtle9
05-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Yeah, I guess I got pretty lucky:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v954/22/56/1145330772/n1145330772_221359_5898.jpg

Maiden33
05-22-2010, 12:52 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v311/22/56/1145330772/n1145330772_112043_1096.jpg

I've always loved this picture of my hair. This was taken in the summer of 2008. Hair is its natural color here (though somewhat tainted by lighting) and this was close to the longest I've ever had it.

rjturtle9
05-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Im the cutest one here :lol:

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee49/rjturtle9/l_b7f1925f33e34947bb498213eb2e4bd7.jpg

Crionics
05-22-2010, 01:14 PM
My hair is only like..4/7 of where I want it to be right now :bouville:

Maiden33
05-22-2010, 01:15 PM
That drink is a wonderful juxtaposition, almost as bad as this one - I am about to fully embarrass myself...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v5203/4/93/8229703/n8229703_40556045_6775577.jpg

makethemsuffer12
05-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Y'all got nuthin on this

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs099.snc1/4746_109810303824_736108824_2636522_3954864_n.jpg

Me on left, Serpentine on right.

Crionics
05-22-2010, 01:23 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v311/22/56/1145330772/n1145330772_112043_1096.jpg

I've always loved this picture of my hair. This was taken in the summer of 2008. Hair is its natural color here (though somewhat tainted by lighting) and this was close to the longest I've ever had it.

I can't wait till my hair gets there

rjturtle9
05-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Well since we are in the game of most embarrassing pictures now, I might as well...

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee49/rjturtle9/l_dd819b628ea741c1bfa6aa367c2c0c32.jpg

I'm in it to win it bitches!!!!!

Note: My friend is actually really attractive looking, Don't know what happened here haha

makethemsuffer12
05-22-2010, 01:34 PM
You want embarrassing, you got it.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs037.snc3/12443_218949998824_736108824_4008488_4708748_n.jpg

rjturtle9
05-22-2010, 01:41 PM
not embarrassing, just badass! Me and Metalhead_Andrew at kreator.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee49/rjturtle9/gfhhgghhgfh.jpg

Maiden33
05-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Geez, do you think I was excited to be this close to Zak Stevens?
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs329.snc3/29078_1443978816544_1145330772_1327528_1333098_n.j pg

TonyD
05-22-2010, 03:14 PM
I can't wait till my hair gets there

Yeah you can. Once it gets past your shoulders it becomes a huge bitch to maintain.
Being retarded for a hipster photographer:
http://photos.sfstation.com/Music/The-Missing-Link-Mastodon/WLP4044/871524689_BUhMT-M.jpg

mankvill
05-22-2010, 03:58 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v98/73/91/1191030122/n1191030122_30091683_6324.jpg

3 years ago this june. DAMN I WAS SWEATY

xStructualDefect
05-22-2010, 04:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Ins8NeFr3Ak782/Others/19142_108359062513891_1000001939387.jpg

since everyone is doing it might as well.
this a few months old but i'm in the middle.

Maiden33
05-22-2010, 05:02 PM
This is getting dangerously close to a "post pictures of yourself" thread - maybe we should just do that.

xStructualDefect
05-22-2010, 05:08 PM
This is getting dangerously close to a "post pictures of yourself" thread - maybe we should just do that.

lol yeah someone should make it. always wondered how a lot of people on this board look.

Maiden33
05-22-2010, 05:10 PM
lol yeah someone should make it. always wondered how a lot of people on this board look.

There's no shame in it. Most bigger boards have one running all the time. It couldn't hurt. I'm gonna do it.

TonyD
05-22-2010, 05:18 PM

Fat, hairy and nerdy, what did you think?

The Green and Black
05-22-2010, 06:14 PM
Side note - please lets not re-ignite the debate...

Not necessarily directed to anyone in particular, you won't hear much out of me on this subject anymore, if some of you want to look like dorks, that's your business, and we never needed you on our team to begin with. :D

It's funny because I was at a show with my friends (all girls) lastnight and we were looking around the place, and they brought up the point how if you looked around, all the older guys looked cool, long hair and what not, and all the younger guys looked dorky. I had to laugh, and had a brief flashback to this board. So guys, there you a go a bunch of chicks sitting around a club complaining about all the short haired guys, instead of rushing them like some of you think (or claim) magically happens when you do your extreme makeovers. :lol:

xStructualDefect
05-22-2010, 07:21 PM
if it was a metal show, girls are most likely gonna be attracted to the long haired guys. and of course girls aren't going to be magically rushing to guys like that if they get a makeover or whatever you want to call it, but it sure does give the guy a whole lot more confidence. honestly that's all a guy really needs: confidence. and a "makeover" definently gives you that or at least helps it.

Cynicist
05-22-2010, 07:22 PM
If getting a makeover changes your confidence level, god help you.

I mean...

satan help you.

right?

xStructualDefect
05-22-2010, 07:26 PM
call it a makeover or whatever you want, but there's nothing wrong with trying to look good. and no, not just for ladies, but for yourself so you feel good about yourself.

also: someone's appearance doesn't define who they are.

Maiden33
05-22-2010, 07:38 PM
call it a makeover or whatever you want, but there's nothing wrong with trying to look good. and no, not just for ladies, but for yourself so you feel good about yourself.

also: someone's appearance doesn't define who they are.

I like how apparently there was a law passed that said looking "metal" or just not "normal" automatically = looking bad, and if you want to have any self-confidence you need a "makeover".

And no - your appearance doesn't define you. But you should define your appearance. If you don't - you are being fake and untrue to yourself.

xStructualDefect
05-22-2010, 08:02 PM
I like how apparently there was a law passed that said looking "metal" or just not "normal" automatically = looking bad, and if you want to have any self-confidence you need a "makeover".

And no - your appearance doesn't define you. But you should define your appearance. If you don't - you are being fake and untrue to yourself.

i never said there was such a law, but for the most part metalheads (not everyone, but a lot) have the mentality that they don't care much how they look, but they're proud of the metalhead look (if that makes any sense). for example a metalhead could a mentality of, "i'm fat, nerdy, wear old band tees all the time, but i don't give a fuck because i'm proud of who i am." of course there's nothing wrong that, but for the most part those metalheads usually don't have much confidence when it comes to girls.

many people pull off the metalhead look well, in fact they probably look better with that look than what they did before. but some people such as myself think we'll look much better without the metalhead look. it's not selling out or anything, it's self improvement. that's what i've been trying to get at for the past 20-30 page.

i don't need to look like a metalhead to prove how much i love metal. as long as i know i love it that's all what matters.

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Man I started quite the hoo ha round these parts :eyes:

For those interested, the haircut turned out really bad. I look mad stupid :lol:. I guess I'll have to get used to it, wait for the tips to grow back, anything really.

Maiden33
05-22-2010, 08:14 PM

For those interested, the haircut turned out really bad. I look mad stupid :lol:. I guess I'll have to get used to it, wait for the tips to grow back, anything really.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! I say it all the time, but here it's really, really appropriate!

makethemsuffer12
05-22-2010, 08:17 PM

PICS. NAO.

ChildrenofSodom
05-22-2010, 09:43 PM
for example a metalhead could a mentality of, "i'm fat, nerdy, wear old band tees all the time, but i don't give a fuck because i'm proud of who i am." of course there's nothing wrong that, but for the most part those metalheads usually don't have much confidence when it comes to girls.

Damn dude, you hurt my feelings. :boohoo:

Crionics
05-23-2010, 04:50 AM
So tempted to post myselfff

ravenheart
05-23-2010, 05:03 AM
http://www.comingsoon.net/nextraimages/tropicthunderposters.jpg
What do you mean "you people"?

The Gays, obviously ;)

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-23-2010, 08:16 AM
I would throw in pics, but I don't want to. Simple :lol:. I feel that in two weeks time or around there I'll be more prone to it, but until then there's no way I'm putting up new pics. And for those who want to see pics of me, they have Facebook. Simple :D.

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-23-2010, 08:30 AM
So apparently my 360 is getting shipped to Binghamton instead of my actual home because I forgot to change the primary shipping address. It's already in transit according to FedEx, and it should be getting there by Wednesday. FUCK :mad:.

DethMaiden
05-23-2010, 10:21 AM
So apparently my 360 is getting shipped to Binghamton instead of my actual home because I forgot to change the primary shipping address. It's already in transit according to FedEx, and it should be getting there by Wednesday. FUCK :mad:.

Your college didn't have you fill out a forwarding address card for mail that turns up in the summer?

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-23-2010, 10:23 AM
Your college didn't have you fill out a forwarding address card for mail that turns up in the summer?

Not to my knowledge, no. It seems I'm going to have to call the mailing services tomorrow and tell them that they're expected to receive a package and they should forward to my actual address. Unfortunately this is totally my fault too...:bouville:

TonyD
05-23-2010, 11:16 AM
The Gays, obviously ;)
lololol homos
Not to my knowledge, no. It seems I'm going to have to call the mailing services tomorrow and tell them that they're expected to receive a package and they should forward to my actual address. Unfortunately this is totally my fault too...:bouville:

That's a huge fuuuu right there.

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-23-2010, 01:57 PM
Just finished reading "Think Twice" by Michael J. Mauboussin. Pretty interesting read I suppose, mentions things that I already knew but can never get more informed about some interesting statistics. Me being the nerd I am I suppose :D

TonyD
05-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Google Image search Etch a Sketch. Seriously?

mankvill
05-23-2010, 06:17 PM

???

Maiden33
05-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Just found this, which I can only assume is the cover art for the new labyrinth album:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs337.snc3/29481_395076924494_44991839494_4269095_6592162_n.j pg

idrinkwine732
05-23-2010, 08:52 PM
^^That's awesome^^

JRA
05-24-2010, 08:04 AM

Is there something specific I'm supposed to see? I didn't find anything unusual.

The Green and Black
05-24-2010, 09:46 AM
Just found this, which I can only assume is the cover art for the new labyrinth album:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs337.snc3/29481_395076924494_44991839494_4269095_6592162_n.j pg

:drool:

TonyD
05-24-2010, 10:07 AM
???

Is there something specific I'm supposed to see? I didn't find anything unusual.

There are just some ridiculous Etch a Sketch pictures. Presidents seem to be a theme.

mankvill
05-24-2010, 11:15 PM
DANG.

A venue here I like is having a Super Street Fighter 4 Tourney on my birthday, but I won't be here!

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-25-2010, 12:11 PM
So I just had a 5 minute attack at the Post Office while shipping a package. I got a wave of heat to my head, I felt like I was going to throw up three times, and I could barely perceive my surroundings. I had to lie down on the floor for 5 minutes before regaining almost all my strength again. I was fine afterwards and it's buggine me a lot. Is that normal...:eyes:

It should be noted that I have a pectus (an influx in the chest region), granted it's not serious. It ain't like the ones you'll see if you google it. It's main hindering is that it compresses the heart so blood flow can decrease, running an increase for heart problems in the future. I'm going to get surgery for it in 2 weeks. ALSO, I had just went to the gym on strawberries/grapes and a salad, but it was a standard workout, I didn't go over the top or anything.

That being said, anyone in pre-med able to help me out? :D

makethemsuffer12
05-25-2010, 12:23 PM
So I just had a 5 minute attack at the Post Office while shipping a package. I got a wave of heat to my head, I felt like I was going to throw up three times, and I could barely perceive my surroundings. I had to lie down on the floor for 5 minutes before regaining almost all my strength again. I was fine afterwards and it's buggine me a lot. Is that normal...:eyes:

It should be noted that I have a pectus (an influx in the chest region), granted it's not serious. It ain't like the ones you'll see if you google it. It's main hindering is that it compresses the heart so blood flow can decrease, running an increase for heart problems in the future. I'm going to get surgery for it in 2 weeks. ALSO, I had just went to the gym on strawberries/grapes and a salad, but it was a standard workout, I didn't go over the top or anything.

You have AIDS.

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-25-2010, 12:31 PM
You have AIDS.

http://www.commentspot.net/Images/Funny_Pics/images/noooo.jpg

mankvill
05-25-2010, 12:34 PM
Seeing MDC (Millions of Dead Cops) tonight. :blaze:

JuuKun
05-25-2010, 01:15 PM
http://www.metalfromfinland.com/metalquiz/index.cfm?template=play

It's pretty amusing.

makethemsuffer12
05-25-2010, 01:31 PM

It's pretty amusing.

It actually asked me who is the guitar player in Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force.

Maiden33
05-25-2010, 01:42 PM

It's pretty amusing.

I beat your high score. :D

SomewhereInTime72
05-25-2010, 02:15 PM

It's real hot out, could be a heat-related reaction or some crazy shit like that
I beat your high score. :D

Tee hee..

The Green and Black
05-25-2010, 04:56 PM

It's pretty amusing.

This game is stupid!

What's the lastname of former Guns n' Roses guitarist Duff?

uhhhh, Duff played bass in GnR, not guitar. :tp:

Maiden33
05-25-2010, 05:05 PM
This game is stupid!

What's the lastname of former Guns n' Roses guitarist Duff?

uhhhh, Duff played bass in GnR, not guitar. :tp:

Technically bass is a guitar. I haven't found another error in a question. Just sayin... :D

The Green and Black
05-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Technically bass is a guitar. I haven't found another error in a question. Just sayin... :D

I found another wrong question!

Timo Tolkki is the guitarist, main composer and songwriter in Stratovarius.

This was a Yes or No question.
I said No, they said I was wrong. :mad:

Maiden33
05-25-2010, 05:14 PM
I found another wrong question!

Timo Tolkki is the guitarist, main composer and songwriter in Stratovarius.

This was a Yes or No question.
I said No, they said I was wrong. :mad:

From 1988 - 2007 it was correct. Chances are the game hasn't been updated since then.

JuuKun
05-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Yeah, some of the questions are out of date. One of them asked about the current Iced Earth vocalist and the 'correct' answer wasn't Barlow.

My favorite question so far was "Who was the original vocalist for Sepultura?" with one of the options being Lee Harvey Oswald.

The Green and Black
05-25-2010, 05:17 PM
From 1988 - 2007 it was correct. Chances are the game hasn't been updated since then.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nfAzyaLTrw0/S6-Z6B3htaI/AAAAAAAAACg/OOwUlPK4aWA/s1600/screw+you+guys.jpg

Cynicist
05-25-2010, 05:25 PM
A lot of the questions have a year qualifier in parenthesis, usually 2005...kind of a tip off on how to answer the questions.

I'm number 2 for today :party:

Maiden33
05-26-2010, 10:47 AM
I just spent some time stumbling through some posts on here from about 3 years ago. Wow, I hate you guys. :D

Edit: And I am really glad I don't ever have to talk to Overkiller anymore. :eyes:

The Green and Black
05-26-2010, 11:02 AM
I am eating a boring old salad, pretending it's pie. :tp:

Derelict
05-26-2010, 11:08 AM
I just spent some time stumbling through some posts on here from about 3 years ago. Wow, I hate you guys. :D

Edit: And I am really glad I don't ever to talk to Overkiller anymore. :eyes:

Going through the old shit on some of these long lasting threads is, at the least, very entertaining. Some of the arguments are mind numbing

Derelict
05-26-2010, 11:09 AM

you dont win friends with salad, you dont win friends with salad

makethemsuffer12
05-26-2010, 11:12 AM

http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/IMAGES/Massachusetts/boston-cream-pie.jpg
Mmmmmm

The Green and Black
05-26-2010, 11:18 AM
http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/IMAGES/Massachusetts/boston-cream-pie.jpg
Mmmmmm

ohhh :drool:

Maiden33
05-26-2010, 11:36 AM
Going through the old shit on some of these long lasting threads is, at the least, very entertaining. Some of the arguments are mind numbing

I'm not talking about shit from like last week or last month - but like the 2006/2007 year-end album-voting threads. AKA me vs. the entire board, or so it seemed. I can't even believe I'm still here given the amount of bullshit that went on - I should've said "fuck this, I'm gone" about 10 times, but for some reason I stuck it out. The board these days seems calm and friendly in comparison.

But yeah, it's retarded how trivial everything seems in retrospect.

GWAR654
05-26-2010, 12:21 PM
boring ass class

mankvill
05-26-2010, 01:29 PM
http://twitter.com/_mcchris/status/14757930906

^_^

ChildrenofSodom
05-26-2010, 02:20 PM
http://twitter.com/_mcchris/status/14757930906

^_^

Dude, that is pretty awesome. There should be plenty of cute girls who listen to bad music for you to go with.

mankvill
05-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Dude, that is pretty awesome. There should be plenty of cute girls who listen to bad music for you to go with.

The best kind of girls! :party:

The Green and Black
05-26-2010, 02:45 PM
The best kind of girls! :party:

:nonono:

mankvill
05-26-2010, 03:01 PM
:nonono:

:horns:

Maiden33
05-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Wow, Blind Guardian are getting rather old...
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs541.ash1/31649_400004932112_21570237112_4139535_7441102_n.j pg

mankvill
05-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Wow, Blind Guardian are getting rather old...
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs541.ash1/31649_400004932112_21570237112_4139535_7441102_n.j pg

god damnit hansi, your hair. you're about 10 years late.

TonyD
05-26-2010, 10:55 PM
I'm not talking about shit from like last week or last month - but like the 2006/2007 year-end album-voting threads. AKA me vs. the entire board, or so it seemed. I can't even believe I'm still here given the amount of bullshit that went on - I should've said "fuck this, I'm gone" about 10 times, but for some reason I stuck it out. The board these days seems calm and friendly in comparison.

But yeah, it's retarded how trivial everything seems in retrospect.

You did post a "Why I'm leaving this site" thread about 1,000 posts ago, didn't you?

Maiden33
05-26-2010, 11:00 PM
You did post a "Why I'm leaving this site" thread about 1,000 posts ago, didn't you?

Yeah, I had two points at which I had temporarily decided to quit this place. The most recent was like a year ago I think. I know that during one of the periods I actually managed to go a few weeks without posting.

The Green and Black
05-27-2010, 05:54 AM
Thinking about buying an iPod. For the record, I hate iPods, and really wanted a Zune, but the iPod is 160GB while the Zune is only 120GB

idrinkwine732
05-27-2010, 06:23 AM
Thinking about buying an iPod. For the record, I hate iPods, and really wanted a Zune, but the iPod is 160GB while the Zune is only 120GB

If you're computer retarded like me, it's the best thing out there.

larvtard
05-27-2010, 06:29 AM

me too. I also hate iPods but zunes SUCK. I've had about 3-4 zunes, all of which I've had to get replaced by Microsoft. I'm actually gonna call them up and get my current one replaced if I stop being lazy and grow some balls. It lasts over 24 hours but I just use it in half-hour intervals, to and from school each day, and I only get about 4-5 days of that. That's not supposed to happen... :confused: :mad:

The Green and Black
05-27-2010, 06:38 AM
I am computer retarded for sure! :lol:
I am also lazy, and the thought of loading all my music into the device is scaring me. But I know it will be well worth the effort when I'm done. I have not seen any MP3 Players larger than 160GB, if anything the newer ones coming out seem to be getting smaller.

Div
05-27-2010, 10:21 AM
"Dr. Helen E. Fisher, a research professor in the anthropology department at Rutgers University. Her pioneering work has shown that love is not an emotion but a drive, and that what we experience as love triggers the brain’s reward system in much the same way cocaine does."

Natrlhi
05-27-2010, 10:39 AM
"Dr. Helen E. Fisher, a research professor in the anthropology department at Rutgers University. Her pioneering work has shown that love is not an emotion but a drive, and that what we experience as love triggers the brainís reward system in much the same way cocaine does."Well, duh.

Maiden33
05-27-2010, 12:35 PM

You're going with the clearly inferior product because it has 25% more space? :(
I've already told you - you're being silly about this. 120 GB will give you more than enough space. I have 700 albums in mine and it's just under 1/3 full. You will never have enough music that you are truly sacrificing anything to fit everything on a 120GB player. But I guess if you need that extra space exclusively for all of those tracks you always skip and albums you never listen to - have at it. :D

Maiden33
05-27-2010, 12:36 PM
me too. I also hate iPods but zunes SUCK. I've had about 3-4 zunes, all of which I've had to get replaced by Microsoft. I'm actually gonna call them up and get my current one replaced if I stop being lazy and grow some balls. It lasts over 24 hours but I just use it in half-hour intervals, to and from school each day, and I only get about 4-5 days of that. That's not supposed to happen... :confused: :mad:

I know multiple people that have owned Zunes for coming close to 2 years and have never had a problem with them. I can't speak from my own experience, because I've only had mine for about 6 months, but still - not a single problem. Sounds like user error to me. :D

mankvill
05-27-2010, 01:00 PM
I have a Zune. I've had problems with the Zune SOFTWARE, but the actual MP3 player itself is amazing. I've had it for 2 1/2 years while my roommate has gone through 2 iPod's and an iPhone.

Maiden33
05-27-2010, 01:05 PM
I have a Zune. I've had problems with the Zune SOFTWARE, but the actual MP3 player itself is amazing. I've had it for 2 1/2 years while my roommate has gone through 2 iPod's and an iPhone.

Exactly. I've only had one problem with the Software. But yeah, everyone I know who uses iCrap goes through devices really fast.

larvtard
05-27-2010, 01:25 PM

I agree, the software absolutely sucks. As for the player, it's given me a bunch of trouble over the years. It's not horrible but definitely not amazing.

I have a couple questions for you though:
-if you use Zenses, did it scrobble your entire device play history?
-if you use Zuse, did it scrobble your entire software play history?

and what about all your plays in the zune social...have those been "transferred" to last.fm?

thanks

makethemsuffer12
05-27-2010, 01:40 PM
The Zune software used to suck. I quite like the current one.

mankvill
05-27-2010, 02:07 PM
I agree, the software absolutely sucks. As for the player, it's given me a bunch of trouble over the years. It's not horrible but definitely not amazing.

I have a couple questions for you though:
-if you use Zenses, did it scrobble your entire device play history?
-if you use Zuse, did it scrobble your entire software play history?

and what about all your plays in the zune social...have those been "transferred" to last.fm?

thanks

I have used Zenses in the past and there's a way to scrobble your entire device play history, I can't remember how I did it, though.

mankvill
05-27-2010, 02:07 PM
The Zune software used to suck. I quite like the current one.

I haven't updated because I'm scared. :lol:

Crionics
05-27-2010, 02:08 PM
Algebra Hw..

makethemsuffer12
05-27-2010, 02:17 PM
I haven't updated because I'm scared. :lol:

lol when did you update it last? I would suggest you download the most up to date version, it's really good if you ask me.

Div
05-27-2010, 02:39 PM
the zune runs on the Tegra 2 processor chip, nuff said

Cynicist
05-27-2010, 04:36 PM
I've had my Zune 120 for a year now.

The newest version of software is quite good. It parallels the new Zune HD and the Windows 7 phone. I wish you could add more quickplay items.

Archos does make a higher capacity player, but I've heard complaints with the ability to raise the volume to a high level

SomewhereInTime72
05-27-2010, 06:28 PM

This is actually exactly how I am with my iPod. I hate iTunes and the fact that you have to use it (terrible program)... but the iPod itself? Almost 3 years old now, and it still works great. :D

I get the feeling that there are certain types of people who uh, don't exactly take care of their electronics, and no matter what they have it'll break. (for example, my sister who got an ipod at the same time I got mine, but is on her 3rd since then). :eyes:

mankvill
05-27-2010, 06:36 PM
This is actually exactly how I am with my iPod. I hate iTunes and the fact that you have to use it (terrible program)... but the iPod itself? Almost 3 years old now, and it still works great. :D

I get the feeling that there are certain types of people who uh, don't exactly take care of their electronics, and no matter what they have it'll break. (for example, my sister who got an ipod at the same time I got mine, but is on her 3rd since then). :eyes:

for the longest time, before I had a Zune, I would burn CD's to my computer using iTunes and then import them into a different media player. I use Songbird now and I highly recommend it.

SomewhereInTime72
05-27-2010, 06:37 PM
for the longest time, before I had a Zune, I would burn CD's to my computer using iTunes and then import them into a different media player. I use Songbird now and I highly recommend it.

I like to use winamp for main purposes on my computer... deal with iTunes separately. ;)

DethMaiden
05-27-2010, 06:38 PM
I use iTunes as my media player and my iPod software. Never understood all the bitching about it. It plays my music, what the fuck else should I want it to do?

mankvill
05-27-2010, 06:42 PM
I use iTunes as my media player and my iPod software. Never understood all the bitching about it. It plays my music, what the fuck else should I want it to do?

For me, it lagged and was way unresponsive and slowed my computer down a lot for some reason. That's why I found a different one.

SomewhereInTime72
05-27-2010, 06:44 PM
For me, it lagged and was way unresponsive and slowed my computer down a lot for some reason. That's why I found a different one.

This, plus organization, navigation, and tag-editing is a bitch.

DethMaiden
05-27-2010, 06:50 PM
Slowed down your PC maybe. </applesmug>

Seriously though...it runs perfectly fine on mine, and I don't give two shits about the organization enough to think that the existing system is something that needs improved upon. My CD collection is organized. My iTunes is just the digital representation of said CD collection, so who cares what it looks like (even though I am quite happy with what it looks like).

And I don't even know wtf tag-editing is. :bliss:

mankvill
05-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Slowed down your PC maybe. </applesmug>

Seriously though...it runs perfectly fine on mine, and I don't give two shits about the organization enough to think that the existing system is something that needs improved upon. My CD collection is organized. My iTunes is just the digital representation of said CD collection, so who cares what it looks like (even though I am quite happy with what it looks like).

And I don't even know wtf tag-editing is. :bliss:

hey bro wanna play some computer games later?

o wait

DethMaiden
05-27-2010, 07:47 PM
hey bro wanna play some computer games later?

o wait

Nope, and if I had a PC, I still wouldn't. :tongue: Bill Gates, stick to XBoxes. ;)

mankvill
05-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Nope, and if I had a PC, I still wouldn't. :tongue: Bill Gates, stick to XBoxes. ;)

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/portal-via-mac.jpg

Div
05-27-2010, 08:18 PM
if linux had more support for games id have switched to it long ago. at least now my new phone runs a variation of it :D

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-28-2010, 08:41 AM
My Xbox got here :party:

Now to figure out this Live setup...

makethemsuffer12
05-28-2010, 11:30 AM
GARY COLEMAN NOT YOU TOO!!!!

Crionics
05-28-2010, 12:07 PM
GARY COLEMAN NOT YOU TOO!!!!

I know, it sucksssss

mankvill
05-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Bad couple of weeks to be a celebrity.

Dio died.
Paul Grey died.
Gary Coleman died.
Hayley Williams nekkid.
Kendra Wilkinson sex tape.

Sheesh. TMZ must be getting so many hits now.

makethemsuffer12
05-28-2010, 12:22 PM
On the brighter side, my PS3 came back from repairs! :party:
Played my first COD match in a loooong time. Really looking forward to Black Ops.

makethemsuffer12
05-28-2010, 12:23 PM
Kendra Wilkinson sex tape.

what WHAT WHAT?????!!!

Maiden33
05-28-2010, 12:24 PM
what WHAT WHAT?????!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4dlIXsDXzrU/R68P_2j5PkI/AAAAAAAAAC4/uYRhMt9lLC4/s320/Kyle%27s+Mom.gif

mankvill
05-28-2010, 12:24 PM
Played my first COD match in a loooong time. Really looking forward to Black Ops.

You make me very, very angry.

what WHAT WHAT?????!!!

Yeah, it just leaked. It's her right after she turned 18 and before she got a boob job.

makethemsuffer12
05-28-2010, 12:25 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4dlIXsDXzrU/R68P_2j5PkI/AAAAAAAAAC4/uYRhMt9lLC4/s320/Kyle%27s+Mom.gif
Exactly.

Yeah, it just leaked. It's her right after she turned 18 and before she got a boob job.

Awwwwwwww

Natrlhi
05-28-2010, 12:29 PM
NAwwwwwwwwFixed. :D

mankvill
05-28-2010, 12:29 PM
Awwwwwwww

It's still hawt. :cool:

rjturtle9
05-28-2010, 01:34 PM

What the people really want is a Girls Net Door sex tape with all three of them, and Hef :D

Butcher of Birth
05-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Bruce's last show... DURRRRRR! :allan:

Fires Of Sedition
05-29-2010, 09:38 AM
About to leave for Burrton, Kansas for a family reunion. Come party, manks!

mankvill
05-29-2010, 11:38 AM
About to leave for Burrton, Kansas for a family reunion. Come party, manks!

where the fuck?!

Maiden33
05-29-2010, 07:33 PM
:bouville:

Not a horrible game 1 - but a loss is a loss.

powerslave_85
05-29-2010, 08:28 PM
:bouville:

Not a horrible game 1 - but a loss is a loss.
I can't believe it was so high-scoring. Awfully sloppy game by both teams.

mankvill
05-30-2010, 11:10 AM
On my way to Vegas for my 21st birthday! w00t

Fires Of Sedition
05-30-2010, 12:52 PM
where the fuck?!

Not even my GPS knows....so I broke it.

idrinkwine732
05-30-2010, 01:01 PM
On my way to Vegas for my 21st birthday! w00t

:realchug:

Maiden33
05-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Well today I was supposed to get together with my band's drummer. He never showed up. He never texted, never called, no online messages - nothing. I still haven't talked to him. Wondering what the fuck happened and unless he's in the hospital, how he finds this acceptable.

Great sign - considering we just confirmed a show for July 17th. :bouville: