PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'Latest Purchases' Thread Part IV

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

mastodon421
12-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Duh. I only use eBay and Amazon and hunt for the cheapest possible. But when professors do "custom textbooks" or "course packets," there's no such thing as used books. I guess realistically I spend 300-350 a semester.

True, I've been lucky so far that my professors haven't done any "custom textbooks, I was able to get all of my books this semester for just under $200. Granted, i've been in college for one semester so that could change soon.

daimonos
12-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Nasum - Shift
Darkthrone - Panzerfaust

rjturtle9
12-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Got my Rush tickets. An hour late for the presale and ended up in Floor level 5. Oh well, should still be a great trip.

evildeadjedi
12-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Duh. I only use eBay and Amazon and hunt for the cheapest possible. But when professors do "custom textbooks" or "course packets," there's no such thing as used books. I guess realistically I spend 300-350 a semester.

I hate that, my computer class this quarter did that, it's like parts of three different books in one.

DethMaiden
12-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Watain - Sworn to the Dark
Blind Guardian - Tales from the Twilight World

ravenheart
12-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Saint Vitus tour shirt.

evildeadjedi
12-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Saint Vitus tour shirt.

:fist:

powerslave_85
12-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Inception on Blu-Ray :rockdevil

ravenheart
12-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Mind Odyssey - Keep It All Turning
Mind Odyssey - Signs
Mind Odyssey - Schizophenia
Gilby Clarke - Pawnshop Guitars
Windhand - Windhand
Sacred Mother Tongue - Revenge Is Personal

TonyD
12-10-2010, 10:59 AM
:lol: I don't think I would even bother listening to a Gilby Clarke solo album.

Derelict
12-10-2010, 11:01 AM

He named his album after what he had to do for money once it was recorded

mastodon421
12-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Revocation-Existence Is Futile

ChildrenofSodom
12-10-2010, 11:38 AM
King of Asgard - Fi'mbulvintr
Allegaeon - Fragments of Form and Function

First CDs I've bought in a LONG time. I loved what I heard onyoutube, just had to get them.

makethemsuffer12
12-10-2010, 02:06 PM
He named his album after what he had to do for money once it was recorded

:lol: Nice one.

King of Asgard - Fi'mbulvintr

I heard one of their songs on Music Choice. You might as well listen to Amon Amarth.

ChildrenofSodom
12-10-2010, 02:26 PM
I heard one of their songs on Music Choice. You might as well listen to Amon Amarth.

I do listen to Amon Amarth. :lol: But their stuff is slightly different.

ravenheart
12-10-2010, 05:33 PM

I have all four. They're all very good. This was the first one and is out of print, so it's taken a while to get a copy.

ravenheart
12-11-2010, 05:29 AM
Testament - Live At Eindhoven '87

TonyD
12-14-2010, 06:40 PM
I just found something on eBay I've been looking for for quite a while. It's not over yet so I'm not gonna say what it is so none of you trolls (mankvill.com) can jack up the price.

mankvill
12-14-2010, 06:57 PM
I just found something on eBay I've been looking for for quite a while. It's not over yet so I'm not gonna say what it is so none of you trolls (mankvill.com) can jack up the price.

>implying I want to buy Torche vinyl

TonyD
12-15-2010, 01:27 AM
Pshh those are all easy to find and I pretty much have em already
http://blog.skimkim.com/wp-content/upload/hipster-beard-pbr.jpg

mankvill
12-15-2010, 01:30 AM
>implying I want to buy Boris vinyl

because I do. :eyes:

In fact I have 2 7" :D

TonyD
12-15-2010, 09:41 AM
I hate Boris.
And its not vinyl anyway.

mankvill
12-15-2010, 01:11 PM
I hate awesome music.

I know you do

JRA
12-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Darkthrone- Under A Funeral Moon

idrinkwine732
12-15-2010, 10:23 PM
More GY!BE tickets

ravenheart
12-16-2010, 03:45 AM
Kreator tour shirt

Charred Walls of The Damned - Charred Walls of the Damned (it sucked, but it's Ripper, so I need to own it)
Desperado - Ace

BloodoftheKings
12-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Charred Walls of The Damned - Charred Walls of the Damned (it sucked, but it's Ripper, so I need to own it)

I bought that too, it's pretty boring. No songs on that album ever managed to stick in my head.

ravenheart
12-16-2010, 02:44 PM
I bought that too, it's pretty boring. No songs on that album ever managed to stick in my head.

Precisely. When it came out I said it sucked and every fucker here said "der, nah, it's good man". It's not. It's monotonous and boring and Ripper is totally mismatched with the music.

But it was cheap and it's Ripper, so I buy it. But anyone noticed how the whole project has now disappeared? Hmmm?

Wizzbang11
12-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Got a Goatpenis shirt.

Derelict
12-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Precisely. When it came out I said it sucked and every fucker here said "der, nah, it's good man". It's not. It's monotonous and boring and Ripper is totally mismatched with the music.

But it was cheap and it's Ripper, so I buy it. But anyone noticed how the whole project has now disappeared? Hmmm?

Richard Christy is pretty busy with his day job, it's hard for him to tour.

daimonos
12-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Clutch - Blast Tyrant
Electric Wizard - Dopethrone
Suffocation - Human Waste

TonyD
12-16-2010, 09:17 PM

lolwut

jhdeity
12-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Kreator tour shirt

Desperado - Ace

I was wondering why I owned this godawful cd. I remember now...

Fires Of Sedition
12-17-2010, 02:06 AM
Arsis shirt

ravenheart
12-17-2010, 04:52 AM
Richard Christy is pretty busy with his day job, it's hard for him to tour.

If this is what he'd be touring, then good!

evildeadjedi
12-17-2010, 08:50 AM
Clutch - Blast Tyrant
Suffocation - Human Waste

Nice pick ups BT and Dopethrone are two of the best albums of all time imho.

ravenheart
12-17-2010, 08:53 AM
Manticora - Safe
The Black Crowes - Warpaint Live (DVD)

daimonos
12-17-2010, 12:05 PM
lolwut

Electric Wizard is the shit ;)

Nice pick ups BT and Dopethrone are two of the best albums of all time imho.

I'm liking them both alot so far. Blast Tyrant isn't quite what I expected, but I can see why it's everyone's favorite Clutch album and I can tell that it's going to grow on me like a motherfucker.

Derelict
12-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Blast Tyrant isn't quite what I expected, but I can see why it's everyone's favorite Clutch album and I can tell that it's going to grow on me like a motherfucker.

THE BEER AND THE BROADS AND THE BROADS AND THE BOOZE YEAH

TonyD
12-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Electric Wizard is the shit ;)

You just bought it and it's been your avatar?

ravenheart
12-17-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm liking them both alot so far. Blast Tyrant isn't quite what I expected, but I can see why it's everyone's favorite Clutch album and I can tell that it's going to grow on me like a motherfucker.

The self-titled tends to be everyone's favourite.

Indestructible
12-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Books
The Revolution a Manifesto By Ron Paul
Ghost Rider: Travels On The Healing Road by Neail Peart

Alex Jones Films
The Police State Trilogy- 3 disc set includes, Police State 2000, Police State II: The Takeover,Police State III: Total Enslavement.

Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement

Police State 4: The Rise Of FEMA

Music From Itunes
A Line of Deathless Kings by My Dying Bride
A New Beginning By Creation's End

Maiden33
12-17-2010, 08:37 PM
A New Beginning By Creation's End

:party::rocker:

daimonos
12-18-2010, 10:42 AM
You just bought it and it's been your avatar?

Yup. I ordered it online awhile ago and it ended up being on backorder so it was cancelled, and you really can't find the CD hardly anywhere, even online. So I downloaded it a couple weeks ago but the other day I took a random trip up to The Exchange (Dunno if they have those in CA or not) and they just happened to have it so I picked it up.

daimonos
12-18-2010, 10:43 AM
The self-titled tends to be everyone's favourite.

Yeah that's what I've noticed about everybody in general, but a couple of the big Clutch fans on here say that the self titled and BT are their favorites

DethMaiden
12-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Yeah, Blast Tyrant is definitely my favorite Clutch disc, one of my five favorite albums of all time I'd say. Self-titled is second and still a masterpiece but it can't hold a candle to BT.

evildeadjedi
12-18-2010, 06:25 PM
BT and Self Titled are tied in my opinion. I really can't find a weak spot on either album.

ravenheart
12-18-2010, 06:34 PM
BT and Self Titled are tied in my opinion. I really can't find a weak spot on either album.

Aye. It's a real shame their most recent stuff just lacks all the groove and interest of those albums. Everything they produce at the moment so much more straight forward. None of it has the sense of adventure that stuff had.

It's also very irritating that Blast Tyrant is out of print here. And has been for some time.

evildeadjedi
12-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Aye. It's a real shame their most recent stuff just lacks all the groove and interest of those albums. Everything they produce at the moment so much more straight forward. None of it has the sense of adventure that stuff had.

It's also very irritating that Blast Tyrant is out of print here. And has been for some time.

I have to agree, they truly have peaked twice, first with S/T then with BT. I've enjoyed the last three albums but, they just can't touch BT.

BT is going to be remastered and re-released shortly so hang in there. :)

xStructualDefect
12-18-2010, 07:19 PM
gonna buy shirts from Black Dahlia Murder (that comes with a poster), The Ghost Inside, Born of Osiris, After The Burial, and As I lay Dying this week to treat myself for Christmas. also a Deftones White Pony poster.

Fires Of Sedition
12-19-2010, 09:31 AM
gonna buy shirts from Black Dahlia Murder (that comes with a poster), The Ghost Inside, Born of Osiris, After The Burial, and As I lay Dying this week to treat myself for Christmas. also a Deftones White Pony poster.

Link to BDM shirt+poster bundle plz

Indestructible
12-19-2010, 01:41 PM
For Lies i Sire By My Dying Bride

xStructualDefect
12-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Link to BDM shirt+poster bundle plz

http://www.indiemerchstore.com/blackdahliamurder/item/6748/

TonyD
12-19-2010, 07:39 PM
So I didn't even end up making a bid, how this ended up being $60 shipped, I don't know.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/powerage225/Music/Untitled.jpg

DethMaiden
12-19-2010, 07:50 PM
A Painkiller keychain? :eyes:

mankvill
12-19-2010, 08:01 PM
So I didn't even end up making a bid, how this ended up being $60 shipped, I don't know.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/powerage225/Music/Untitled.jpg

lolololol that's what you didn't want me to bid on?!

Natrlhi
12-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Added a couple more PS3 games to my library for when I unwrap that bad boy on Christmas:

Assassin's Creed - $10 :fist:
Golden Axe: Beast Rider - $8 (call me nostalgic - I liked the arcade game back in the day)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune / Tomb Raider: Underworld / Mercenaries 2 (bundled for charity?) - $20

Next on the radar screen:

God of War III
Demon's Souls
Dead Space
Red Dead Redemption (when the price drops a bit more)
Batman Arkham Asylum (when the price drops a bit more)
ModNation Racers (for my son - when the price drops a bit more)

makethemsuffer12
12-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Added a couple more PS3 games to my library for when I unwrap that bad boy on Christmas:

Golden Axe: Beast Rider - $8 (call me nostalgic - I liked the arcade game back in the day)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune / Tomb Raider: Underworld / Mercenaries 2 (bundled for charity?) - $20

God of War III
Demon's Souls
Dead Space

Excellent choices. Make sure to follow up on AC with AC2 and Brotherhood. All amazing games, with probably one of the best stories in a video game, ever.

Dextrimental
12-20-2010, 12:47 PM

God of War III
Demon's Souls
Dead Space

Assassins creed is immense, you are gonna wanna follow that shit up.. Beast Rider is good, not as good as the originals, but there still alot of the charm there.. Be wary of demon souls, that shit is both hard AND addictive.. and just a note on ModNation Racers, since I've a nephew whom I spend alot of time with, that game has some very evil AI, and I wouldn't recommend it for a little kid because of that, I have several hardcore gaming friends and theyve all said it drove them up the wall.. I'd say something like Sega All-Star rally might be more suitable for now, cheaper too!

Natrlhi
12-20-2010, 01:09 PM
Assassins creed is immense, you are gonna wanna follow that shit up.. Beast Rider is good, not as good as the originals, but there still alot of the charm there.. Be wary of demon souls, that shit is both hard AND addictive.. and just a note on ModNation Racers, since I've a nephew whom I spend alot of time with, that game has some very evil AI, and I wouldn't recommend it for a little kid because of that, I have several hardcore gaming friends and theyve all said it drove them up the wall.. I'd say something like Sega All-Star rally might be more suitable for now, cheaper too!Great suggestions all around. Thanks! :fist:

...and to both you and Makethemsuffer - hell yeah I plan to follow up on Assassin's Creed - that's one of the games I'm anticipating the most. :snivel:

Dextrimental
12-20-2010, 01:31 PM
Great suggestions all around. Thanks! :fist:

...and to both you and Makethemsuffer - hell yeah I plan to follow up on Assassin's Creed - that's one of the games I'm anticipating the most. :snivel:

Youre welcome! :D

Its so good.. And the multiplayer in Brotherhood is awesome, its perfect pick up and play to just go on for like a half hour to chill and its get u into it so quick, perfet for taking your mind off anything!!

Indestructible
12-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Dopethrone and Witchcult Today by Electric Wizard

daimonos
12-20-2010, 07:07 PM
Dopethrone and Witchcult Today by Electric Wizard

I'm honestly suprised you like those.

daimonos
12-20-2010, 07:09 PM
Clutch - Pure Rock Fury

Almost own all of their albums and I'm sad to see that there aren't more of them :(

Indestructible
12-20-2010, 07:14 PM
Pocket Size -The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America
http://www.amazon.com/Declaration-Independence-Constitution-United-America/dp/1882577981/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1292901141&sr=1-3

evildeadjedi
12-20-2010, 08:26 PM

God of War III
Demon's Souls
Dead Space

AC was a fun game though it gets really repetitive and by the end I just wanted it to be over with.

Beast Rider was very crappy (sadly nothing like the Sega/Arcade classic) but, eight bucks is basically a rental so no big deal there.
Uncharted 1 was great.
Tomb Raider was not bad at all either.
Mercenaries 2 was sadly a broken game but, it can be a very fun open world sandbox title when it doesn't glitch.

Nat, do you have a Blockbuster Video in your area? If so go there tomorrow and get God of War III for 14.99, if you can find another game for 14.99 you get it for free.

All games 14.99 and under at corporate stores are buy one get one free.
Since you're new to the ps3 you should be able to find something to go with it unless someone has cleaned out your stores. If the game is still marked differently don't worry just have them scan and the price will come up.

Demon's Souls is awesome but, you will die a bunch, the game is not for the faint of heart.

Dead Space is very cool and you might be able to find this one at BlockBuster Video for 9.99 or elsewhere for fairly cheap. The sequel comes out in January so it will probably be even cheaper at that time.

Red Dead Redemption is great, I still need to finish it and it will come down eventually.

Batman AA is awesome and you might be able to find this one for 14.99 at BlockBuster Video.

Modnation I have not played yet but it looks fun.

PS3 games since they are blu-rays have an anti-scratch coating so buying used is not a huge risk. However, if something doesn't work Blockbuster will either give you another copy of the same game or give you a refund.

Natrlhi
12-20-2010, 10:02 PM
AC was a fun game though it gets really repetitive and by the end I just wanted it to be over with.

Beast Rider was very crappy (sadly nothing like the Sega/Arcade classic) but, eight bucks is basically a rental so no big deal there.
Uncharted 1 was great.
Tomb Raider was not bad at all either.
Mercenaries 2 was sadly a broken game but, it can be a very fun open world sandbox title when it doesn't glitch.

Nat, do you have a Blockbuster Video in your area? If so go there tomorrow and get God of War III for 14.99, if you can find another game for 14.99 you get it for free.

All games 14.99 and under at corporate stores are buy one get one free.
Since you're new to the ps3 you should be able to find something to go with it unless someone has cleaned out your stores. If the game is still marked differently don't worry just have them scan and the price will come up.

Demon's Souls is awesome but, you will die a bunch, the game is not for the faint of heart.

Dead Space is very cool and you might be able to find this one at BlockBuster Video for 9.99 or elsewhere for fairly cheap. The sequel comes out in January so it will probably be even cheaper at that time.

Red Dead Redemption is great, I still need to finish it and it will come down eventually.

Batman AA is awesome and you might be able to find this one for 14.99 at BlockBuster Video.

Modnation I have not played yet but it looks fun.

PS3 games since they are blu-rays have an anti-scratch coating so buying used is not a huge risk. However, if something doesn't work Blockbuster will either give you another copy of the same game or give you a refund.Another batch of awesome suggestions - many thanks! I will be at Blockbuster tomorrow f'sho.

Oh, and I also picked up Turok for $10 and forgot to mention it above. This one was another nostalgia thing for me, since I played it on the PC ages ago and it was fun - plus at ten bucks how can you go wrong? :D

Indestructible
12-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Killswitch Engage - Killswitch Engage(2000)

evildeadjedi
12-21-2010, 07:53 AM
Another batch of awesome suggestions - many thanks! I will be at Blockbuster tomorrow f'sho.

Oh, and I also picked up Turok for $10 and forgot to mention it above. This one was another nostalgia thing for me, since I played it on the PC ages ago and it was fun - plus at ten bucks how can you go wrong? :D

Your welcome Nat, I hope you find lots of good stuff at Blockbuster. If you find them, I also highly recommend Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time.

Yea Turok is worth about that price it's a run of the mill first person shooter but, fun and the melee kills are cool.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1c/Darkness_cover.jpg

Another hidden gem I recommend is The Darkness. It's based on the Top Cow comic series of the same name. It's a first person shooter but, relies on supernatural powers instead of guns mostly. The character is granted powers like tentacles, dark guns, a weapon that rips out your enemies hearts and even one that creates a black hole that sucks anything into another dimension near it. He can also call on a variety of minions to help him in his quest. Light plays a huge part in the game, since by staying out of it you are more powerful. Pretty much any light you see can be broke One other little tidbit, Mr. Mike Patton (Faith No More, Loverage, Peeping Tom, Mr. Bungle, etc) does the voice of The Darkness without any modifications, which is quite impressive. It's a game that came out shortly after the ps3 released so it can be found for very cheap.

If you want any other suggestions just let me know, I have over 40 ps3 games right now and have owned at one time over 80.

Natrlhi
12-21-2010, 08:33 AM
If you find them, I also highly recommend Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time.I bought that one on sale for $15 (50% off!) the day I picked up my PS3 - I think both my son and I will enjoy it a lot. :fist:

EDIT: The Darkness sounds cool, too.

evildeadjedi
12-21-2010, 09:22 AM
I bought that one on sale for $15 (50% off!) the day I picked up my PS3 - I think both my son and I will enjoy it a lot. :fist:

EDIT: The Darkness sounds cool, too.

I had a feeling you did after I posted that, and I think you will it's a great game!

TonyD
12-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Not as good as the band
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ho-iq1l2tuo/SEJ-qPb0I8I/AAAAAAAABZM/LdOHAZ7suDk/s400/the_darkness.jpg

Div
12-21-2010, 05:51 PM
:axe::realchug:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/374/20101221200740302.jpg

Derelict
12-21-2010, 06:31 PM
Bottle is cool, and the idea is cool, but honey wine does not sound good to me.

Indestructible
12-21-2010, 06:44 PM
Return of the Vampire by Mercyful Fate

El Gordo
12-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Bottle is cool, and the idea is cool, but honey wine does not sound good to me.

What?! 'Tis Mead! A more metal bevy does not exist! It IS a little tough to take though, puts hair on your chest as they say.

DethMaiden
12-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Emperor - IX Equilibrium
Blind Guardian - Follow the Blind

TonyD
12-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Saw the Big 4 dvd in a store today, $70 (20% off, but still). No thank you.

rjturtle9
12-21-2010, 11:21 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/MUNICIPAL-WASTE-Zombie-Shark-Shirt-Size-S-M-L-XL-New_W0QQitemZ290503913000QQcategoryZ15687QQcmdZVie wItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26it u%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5 822948086032926274

Badass shirt!

Natrlhi
12-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Nat, do you have a Blockbuster Video in your area? If so go there tomorrow and get God of War III for 14.99, if you can find another game for 14.99 you get it for free.DONE.

Picked up God of War III for $14.99 and NBA 2K10 for the low, low price of fucking free. Noice!

Thanks for the heads up, broseph! :fist:

evildeadjedi
12-22-2010, 01:08 PM
DONE.

Picked up God of War III for $14.99 and NBA 2K10 for the low, low price of fucking free. Noice!

Thanks for the heads up, broseph! :fist:

You welcome and I will let you know what games drop in price next week, here is the current list for ps3:

$6.99
Condemned 2
Dark Sector
Dark Void
Genji
Lost
MLB 2K8 ($4.99)
Monster Madness Grave Danger
Narnia Prince Caspian
NBA 2K8
NBA Live 09
Timeshift
Top Spin 3
Turning Point

$9.99
Afro Samurai
Armored Core 4
Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Bayonetta
Bioshock
Bolt
Brutal Legend
Civilization Revolution
Club, The
Conan
Darkness
Darksiders
Dead Space
Devil May Cry 4
Dirt
Enchanted Arms
Facebreakers
Fallout 3
Far Cry 2
FEAR 2
Folklore
Formula 1 Championship
Fracture
Full Auto 2
Ghostbusters
Godfather II
Grid
Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero World Tour
Gundam Mobile Suit
HAWX
Haze
Hellboy
Incredible Hulk
Ironman
Kung Fu Panda
Lair
Lego Rock Band
Lost
Madagcascar 2
Matt Hazard
Mercenaries 2
Mobile Suit Gundam Crossfire
MX vs ATV Reflex
MLB 2K9
NBA Street Homecourt
NCAA Football 09
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Operation Flashpoint
Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End
Prince of Persia
Pure
Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction
Ridge Racer 7
Rock Band 2
Rogue Warrior
Sega Rally Revo
Spiderman 3
Star Wars Republic Heroes
Tekken 6
Tiger Woods 09
Timeshift
TNA Impact
Turok
UFC Undisputed 2009
Unreal Tournament III
Uncharted
Untold Legends
Viking
Virtua Fighter 5
Virtua Tennis 3
Warhawk
Where The Wild Things Are
WWE Smackdown 09

$14.99
Army of Two
Army of Two 40th Day
Assassin's Creed
Baja
Band Hero
Battlefield Bad Company
Beatles Rock Band
Bioshock 2
Blitz the League 2
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 3
Dante's Inferno
Def Jam Icon
Dragon Age Origins
EndWar
Enemy Territory Quake Wars
F.E.A.R.
Fifa 08
Fifa Street 3
Fight Night Round 3
G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra
G-Force
God of War III
Guitar Hero Smash Hits
Guitar Hero Van Halen
GTA IV
Iron Man 2
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Rock Band
Lego Star Wars (TCS?)
Lost Planet 2
Madden 09
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Mirror's Edge
Motor Storm
MX vs ATV Untamed
NCAA Football 10
Need for Speed Carbon
Need for Speed Prostreet
Oblivion
Overlord II
Prototype
Ratchet & Clank A Crack In Time
Resistance
Resistance 2
Singularity
Skate
Soldier of Fortune
Stuntman Ignition
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk Proving Ground
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
White Knight Chronicles
Wolverine: Xmen Origins
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010

Stock will greatly vary per store but, if you see these titles those should be the prices.

I also have the 360, wii, DS, psp and ps2 lists if anyone is interested.

IrritatedTrout
12-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Bruce Dickinson - Accident of Birth

larvtard
12-22-2010, 02:09 PM
Finally on cd... Hell Awaits and South of Heaven
pxdx- prowler in the yard USED
pavement- slanted and enchanted, for a friend

DethMaiden
12-23-2010, 08:20 AM
This (http://www.rockworldeast.com/dimage/zoom/5705.jpg) Maiden shirt.
Cedric Benson jersey

And a shit-ton of Christmas gifts for folks :bliss:

JRA
12-23-2010, 09:15 AM

Awesome design, mediocre album.

Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears
Classic Albums- Black Sabbath: Paranoid DVD

SomewhereInTime72
12-23-2010, 01:13 PM

Still mad that I didn't pick up an El Dorado shirt at the shows earlier this year, those were sick.

ravenheart
12-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Crowned In Earth - Visions of The Haunted
Stahlmann - Stahlmann (Limited Edition)
Mind Odyssey - Time To Change It
Downspirit - Point of Origin
Luther Alison - Bad News Is Coming
Demolition Hammer - Tortured Existence
Fates Warning - Parallels
Buddy Guy - DJ Play My Blues
Bonded By Blood - Feed The Beast (Special Edition)
The Haunted - The Haunted Made Me Do It
Helstar - Burning Star
Sons of Liberty - Brushfires of The Mind

2 each.

mankvill
12-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Helstar - Burning Star

GIMME

DethMaiden
12-24-2010, 03:22 PM

2 each.

I hope you mean the store paid you two pounds to take it.

BloodoftheKings
12-24-2010, 03:58 PM

2 each.

:lol:

ravenheart
12-24-2010, 05:03 PM

It's better than both the last two Iced Earth albums, and therefore worth my 2.

mastodon421
12-26-2010, 07:27 AM
Went on a quick gift card run to Target today and picked up..
The A-Team
Death At A Funeral(2010)

Indestructible
12-26-2010, 08:33 AM
Alleageon EP by Alleageon
Attitude by Susperia

ravenheart
12-26-2010, 09:02 AM
Van Halen - OU812
Paul Rodgers - Tribute To Muddy Waters
Triosphere - The Road Less Travelled

ChildrenofSodom
12-26-2010, 12:25 PM
Alleageon EP by Alleageon

:shred:

JRA
12-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Motorhead- Classic Albums: Ace of Spades DVD

ravenheart
12-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Motorhead- Classic Albums: Ace of Spades DVD

More, or less boring than the album?

Lemmy the movie out in Jan, by the way. I have it, but have so far failed to watch it. Sounds like Mikkey and Phil are pissed about it.

JRA
12-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Lemmy the movie out in Jan, by the way. I have it, but have so far failed to watch it. Sounds like Mikkey and Phil are pissed about it.

I'm surprised its taking so damn long to come out. I remember seeing the trailer for "Beyond The Lighted Stage" back in May, thinking I'm not gonna see it til at least November. Then in June, boom! Right in the DVD section of Best Buy. More filmmakers should learn from that.

mankvill
12-26-2010, 05:24 PM

okay now hold the fucking phone

when Brits say "pissed" they mean drunk

you can't flip-flop back and forth you limey bastard

ravenheart
12-26-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm surprised its taking so damn long to come out. I remember seeing the trailer for "Beyond The Lighted Stage" back in May, thinking I'm not gonna see it til at least November. Then in June, boom! Right in the DVD section of Best Buy. More filmmakers should learn from that.

The movie was screened in December... it's on DVD in January... what more do you want? Yeah it was at film festivals earlier than that, but since when have they counted as "release"?

ravenheart
12-26-2010, 05:32 PM
okay now hold the fucking phone

when Brits say "pissed" they mean drunk

you can't flip-flop back and forth you limey bastard

Lol, we don't. "Pissed" can indeed mean drunk, it can also mean annoyed. It's our language, those of us with a vocabulary, which admittedly is far from the entire population, know how to use the words ;)

mankvill
12-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Lol, we don't. "Pissed" can indeed mean drunk, it can also mean annoyed. It's our language, those of use with a vocabulary, which admittedly is far from the entire population, know how to use the words ;)

*THBBBT* JOG ON

ravenheart
12-26-2010, 05:50 PM
*THBBBT*

You are such a nerd.

elturtleboy
12-26-2010, 09:56 PM
El Santo action figure

Indestructible
12-27-2010, 06:38 PM
Refuge Denied and Into The Mirror Black by Sanctuary.

JRA
12-27-2010, 07:29 PM
The movie was screened in December... it's on DVD in January... what more do you want? Yeah it was at film festivals earlier than that, but since when have they counted as "release"?

Since forever.

ravenheart
12-28-2010, 04:20 AM
Since forever.

Or since never, if we want to be accurate about it.

powerslave_85
12-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Post-Christmas shopping:

Easy A on Blu-Ray
Washington Capitals shirt :rockdevil
NHL fact-a-day desk calendar
Kick-Ass aluminum water bottle and shot glasses (FYE was going out of business and had a bunch of random shit on sale)

TonyD
12-28-2010, 12:10 PM
Post-Christmas shopping:

Easy A on Blu-Ray

Why?

I think I'm gonna get one of these
http://img2.prosperent.com/images/250x250/images3.pacsun.com/is/image/pacsunproducts/7969132_01?$cj_product$

IrritatedTrout
12-28-2010, 12:13 PM
Heaven and Hell - Neon Nights

powerslave_85
12-28-2010, 12:28 PM
Why?

Because I liked it?

DethMaiden
12-28-2010, 05:19 PM
Someone buy me the following:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/cozmiclady?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

http://cvcomics.com/MARKRUDOLPHILLIO/?page_id=195

Thanks.

Natrlhi
12-28-2010, 05:28 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1c/Darkness_cover.jpgThis, for eight bucks. :metal:

Also picked up Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (it's in 3D, and you get to play as the Joker as well) for twenty-six bones, and I bought MLB 2K9 (only $15 used) for me and my son. He probably won't be able to play it very well yet, but he likes to just screw around with games like this with me on the other controller, and he likes sports stuff a lot.

Speaking of the boy, his favorite game by a landslide so far is Burnout Paradise. He loves jumping cars over bridges, going fast as hell, and above all, the hellacious wrecks. :rocker:
(He's amazingly good at it for a four-year-old, too. :D)

Indestructible
12-28-2010, 08:53 PM
Finished With The Dogs By Holy Moses

street_burial
12-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Municipal Waste- Massive Aggressive

Observe And Report
I Love You, Man

TonyD
12-29-2010, 02:01 AM
Because I liked it? [Easy A]
Hm.

ravenheart
12-29-2010, 05:52 AM
Hmm, do I buy a new PC to replace my ailing current one before the tax increase in January? My current one is having severe memory issues (even though it still claims it has the full quota available it runs out of memory with more than three programs open, or more than four photos at once in Photoshop, and regularly freezes or has software crashes because of lack of memory), and the DVD drive is also wearing out. It makes a lot more noise than it used to as well, so I suspect something else is going to break soon.

I could replace the parts that are breaking, but that could end up costing around 300, and for 430 I can get a new machine with an Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3 and 750GB hard drive. All of which is a two-fold improvement on my current machine.

ChildrenofSodom
12-29-2010, 08:16 AM
The Pit Workout DVD

Going to the store later to find some vitamins. Terribly exciting.

EDIT - I ordered Diabolic - Liar & a Thief with my FYE giftcard, and it came in today. :party:

powerslave_85
12-29-2010, 08:54 AM
Hm.
Something wrong?

Dextrimental
12-29-2010, 11:02 AM
Hmm, do I buy a new PC to replace my ailing current one before the tax increase in January? My current one is having severe memory issues (even though it still claims it has the full quota available it runs out of memory with more than three programs open, or more than four photos at once in Photoshop, and regularly freezes or has software crashes because of lack of memory), and the DVD drive is also wearing out. It makes a lot more noise than it used to as well, so I suspect something else is going to break soon.

I could replace the parts that are breaking, but that could end up costing around 300, and for 430 I can get a new machine with an Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3 and 750GB hard drive. All of which is a two-fold improvement on my current machine.

Honestly, get a new machine, right now is the perfect time to buy one, most places have big sales, and especially with prices only getting higher in january.. Three of my friends are studying graphic/ video games design in college and they say that if you aren't regularly updating your own hardware, a new machine will definitely be needed every two/ three years..

Dextrimental
12-29-2010, 11:04 AM
This, for eight bucks. :metal:

Also picked up Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (it's in 3D, and you get to play as the Joker as well) for twenty-six bones, and I bought MLB 2K9 (only $15 used) for me and my son. He probably won't be able to play it very well yet, but he likes to just screw around with games like this with me on the other controller, and he likes sports stuff a lot.

Speaking of the boy, his favorite game by a landslide so far is Burnout Paradise. He loves jumping cars over bridges, going fast as hell, and above all, the hellacious wrecks. :rocker:
(He's amazingly good at it for a four-year-old, too. :D)

Once you get online, and he gets a little older, this will absorb his life haha.. This shit is like World of Warcraft for its addictive online play cuz of its free-roaming aspects!

mastodon421
12-29-2010, 12:32 PM
The Red Chord Shirt
Cattle Decapitation Shirt
The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza Shirt (Don't like them that much, this shirt is just too damn funny because of an in joke between me and my friends)

JRA
12-29-2010, 01:59 PM
AC/DC- For Those About To Rock
AC/DC- If You Want Blood
Rush- Power Windows
King Diamond-Them

With regards to KD, no one can't front on the FYE in Albany, that place is always worth the trip.

powerslave_85
12-29-2010, 02:06 PM
Aren't all FYEs going out of business?

JRA
12-29-2010, 02:08 PM

That's the first time I've heard that. The only franchise I know of that seems to be going out of business is Borders, as the one in Bloomington is closing down.

powerslave_85
12-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Huh. All the ones I've been to recently were shutting down.

DethMaiden
12-29-2010, 02:09 PM
That's the first time I've heard that. The only franchise I know of that seems to be going out of business is Borders, as the one in Bloomington is closing down.

Maybe they shouldn't have opened across the street from a Barnes and Noble. I don't think all Borders are closing; they're just morons.

JRA
12-29-2010, 02:15 PM
Maybe they shouldn't have opened across the street from a Barnes and Noble. I don't think all Borders are closing; they're just morons.

It was stupid, but I also didn't have to cross a crosswalkless street to get to a bookstore whenst taking a bus to the east side

IrritatedTrout
12-29-2010, 02:24 PM

I hope not. None of the ones I've been to recently have been going out of business.

powerslave_85
12-29-2010, 02:29 PM
I dunno, I think stores like FYE need to die. They're hopelessly overpriced and (usually) don't have that great a selection. Support your local record stores, people.

Note: I totally understand that it's all that some people have where they live, but they're pretty shitty in the overall scheme of things.

IrritatedTrout
12-29-2010, 02:32 PM
I don't like the ones in the malls but I have a huge stand-alone one by my house and all CDs there are $10 and they have a big selection along with a big used section which is nice.

mastodon421
12-29-2010, 03:15 PM

There's actually a Borders across the street from a Barnes and Noble near where I live and they both do a hell of a business.

street_burial
12-29-2010, 04:47 PM
I dunno, I think stores like FYE need to die. They're hopelessly overpriced and (usually) don't have that great a selection.

wrong. f.y.e has a great selection plus $10 on almost all cd's is pretty amazing if you ask me

JRA
12-29-2010, 04:52 PM
4 times out of 5, FYE always has what I want, and after the 5th time, they usually get it after I order it from Amazon. :mad:

Siderant: Fuck Best Buy for having 1000 copies of The Last In Line 4 years after I got my copy of it in New York.

treghet
12-29-2010, 06:31 PM
wrong. f.y.e has a great selection plus $10 on almost all cd's is pretty amazing if you ask me

I agree. They may not have everything I want, but I can find a lot of good stuff there. And most of the CDs I've bought are about $12 new. There is an underground record store near me that has a much better metal selection, but the prices are higher ($17 on a lot of CDs). I figure they're struggling to stay in business.

TonyD
12-29-2010, 06:33 PM
There's actually a Borders across the street from a Barnes and Noble near where I live and they both do a hell of a business.

That's funny, Borders and B&N are a few blocks away from each other where I live, they've both been in business for a while. I almost never buy anything from Borders though because everything is overpriced.

Also, screw you guys, I'm going to Ameoba
http://evilvince.com/wp-images/Amoeba_Music_San_Francisco_2008.jpg
(this is about half of the music section)

powerslave_85
12-29-2010, 07:41 PM
I caved and ordered a Kindle. I've scoffed at the idea of phasing out physical books, but I think this might be the thing to get me reading more, which is something I've been trying to do.

JRA
12-29-2010, 08:15 PM
I don't even read and I think the fact that books are being moved onto kindles and the like is fucking atrocious.

ChildrenofSodom
12-29-2010, 08:28 PM
Death to the kindle, if it means phasing out physical books. Ebook readers have their uses, but they're a luxury.

DethMaiden
12-29-2010, 08:29 PM
I don't see eBooks replacing books any more than I see mp3s replacing CDs or iTunes movie files replacing DVDs. There's enough of us who want physical things to keep them around forever.

JRA
12-29-2010, 08:32 PM
That's funny, Borders and B&N are a few blocks away from each other where I live, they've both been in business for a while. I almost never buy anything from Borders though because everything is overpriced.

That place looks like one big pussy waiting to get fucked.

idrinkwine732
12-29-2010, 08:40 PM

That's the San Francisco one, the one here in Berkeley is sort of shit. You have better luck going to the Rasputin.

However, in San Francisco, it's like Jesus in record store form. Such a diverse collection. Plus, there's Shaxul right across the street for all your kvlt needs.

treghet
12-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Is the Ameoba in Hollywood good? I've driven past it a bunch of times, but never stopped to go inside.

mankvill
12-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Went to a record store in Tempe, AZ at the ASU campus. holy shit, the metal section made me cream my pants.

Also have been to Record & Tape Traders in Baltimore. Spent a good amount of money there. <3

Wizzbang11
12-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Is the Ameoba in Hollywood good? I've driven past it a bunch of times, but never stopped to go inside.

Not nearly as good as the SF one.

powerslave_85
12-29-2010, 11:15 PM
That's the San Francisco one, the one here in Berkeley is sort of shit. You have better luck going to the Rasputin.

However, in San Francisco, it's like Jesus in record store form. Such a diverse collection. Plus, there's Shaxul right across the street for all your kvlt needs.
Yeah, I've only been to the Berkeley one, and it was underwhelming (though I still found some good stuff). Next time I'll check out the SF one.

Maiden33
12-29-2010, 11:19 PM
Vintage Vinyl in New Jersey = Tits + then some.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs475.snc4/50492_70862471266_5354915_n.jpg

elturtleboy
12-29-2010, 11:41 PM

the fucks wrong with you!? Go there now and stop stealing music!

TonyD
12-30-2010, 01:05 AM

Haha yeah. Every time I go in there it reminds me of this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcwGlGBK70w)
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs475.snc4/50492_70862471266_5354915_n.jpg

Keywords: New Jersey.

Maiden33
12-30-2010, 08:04 AM
Keywords: New Jersey.

It's by far the most redeeming thing about the state.

ravenheart
12-30-2010, 08:29 AM
Kiuas - Reformation

JuuKun
12-30-2010, 08:44 AM
As far as Kindles and the like go:

My paperback's battery never dies.

street_burial
12-30-2010, 09:10 AM

wheres this at in new jersey? anywhere near atlantic city?

TonyD
12-30-2010, 12:14 PM
It's by far the most redeeming thing about the state.

I'll take your word for it.

treghet
12-30-2010, 12:30 PM
the fucks wrong with you!? Go there now and stop stealing music!

Hush up. I buy a lot of music... off eBay. :tongue:

I will probably go to Ameoba next time I'm in Hollywood though. Buying CDs from stores is more fun than clicking on a computer anyway.

Maiden33
12-30-2010, 02:07 PM
wheres this at in new jersey? anywhere near atlantic city?

Nah. The actual town is Fords, NJ. It's close to where 287 South meets the Garden State Parkway.

DethMaiden
12-31-2010, 07:52 AM
Kylesa - Spiral Shadow

mastodon421
12-31-2010, 10:07 AM
Inception DVD
The Expendables DVD

Got Em' Both at Best Buy on Sale for $10 Each:rocker:

powerslave_85
12-31-2010, 11:14 AM
You overpaid for The Expendables by about $9.50.

mastodon421
12-31-2010, 11:27 AM
You overpaid for The Expendables by about $9.50.

:lol: I am a complete action movie whore, I loved it.

TonyD
12-31-2010, 11:33 AM
Kylesa - Spiral Shadow

Haha
Not the place to start if that's the first thing you buy though.

DethMaiden
12-31-2010, 11:36 AM
Haha
Not the place to start if that's the first thing you buy though.

Funny story. I heard all the old stuff in studio and didn't think it was that great. Saw them live with a Spiral Shadow-heavy setlist and thought they were great, now I'm loving the album. I'll try to get into the old stuff again soon, but for now, I'll settle for being a false hipster or whatever this makes me.

Derelict
12-31-2010, 01:33 PM
Kylesa - Spiral Shadow

Did it come with a free six pack of PBR and an ironic mustache?

DethMaiden
12-31-2010, 01:59 PM
Did it come with a free six pack of PBR and an ironic mustache?

It was weird man, the hairs of my beard all realigned in a wisp on my upper lip as soon as I paid the merch girl.

idrinkwine732
12-31-2010, 02:37 PM
Just a question here. How can you have ironic facial hair? Is it like a "I talked to him yesterday and it didn't sound like he had a mustache, but then I met him later and he had a mustache, it blew my mind." type of situation?

Derelict
12-31-2010, 02:38 PM
Just a question here. How can you have ironic facial hair? Is it like a "I talked to him yesterday and it didn't sound like he had a mustache, but then I met him later and he had a mustache, it blew my mind." type of situation?

It's hipster logic: if my 64 year old dad grows a mustache, he's doing it because he's 64 years old. If a 24 year old hipster does it, it's to be funny and ironic.

ChildrenofSodom
12-31-2010, 03:09 PM

I guess it's unexpected. No one should have or want to have stupid facial hair, but they do, so they are ironic.

Natrlhi
01-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Kylesa - Spiral ShadowI kinda agree with The Tony's comment, but if you simply work backward from here, you should be just fine.

daimonos
01-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Agalloch - Marrow of the Spirit
Atheist - Jupiter
Dawnbringer - Nucleus
Burzum - Belus
Burzum - Filosofem

evildeadjedi
01-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Dawnbringer - Nucleus

:rocker: :shred:

ravenheart
01-02-2011, 09:38 AM
A new PC, before the UK tax rise on Tuesday.

BloodoftheKings
01-02-2011, 01:43 PM
CD:
Faith No More - Album Of The Year
Public Enemy - Muse Sick N Hour Mess Age
Alice Cooper - Killer
White Zombie - Astro Creep 2000
Black Sabbath - s/t

DVD:
GWAR - Phallus In Wonderland

JRA
01-02-2011, 02:07 PM
CD:Black Sabbath - s/t
:party::party::party::party::party:

Sepultura69
01-02-2011, 02:16 PM
CD:
Public Enemy - Muse Sick N Hour Mess Age

Good Album. Not their best, but good album:rocker:

BloodoftheKings
01-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Good Album. Not their best, but good album:rocker:

I got it for real cheap ($4.50). Did you ever hear the hidden track thats in the pre gap of the album?

TonyD
01-02-2011, 07:19 PM
I kinda agree with The Tony's comment, but if you simply work backward from here, you should be just fine.

New year, same opinions

Black Sabbath - s/t

If you haven't listened to it yet, do it with headphones at midnight in a closed room with all the lights out.

BloodoftheKings
01-02-2011, 07:56 PM
If you haven't listened to it yet, do it with headphones at midnight in a closed room with all the lights out.

will do ;)

JRA
01-02-2011, 09:12 PM
will do ;)

It'll stop being scary after track 1. By track 5 it will seem rather cheery like a sunday morning drive.

Hey, that's how I feel while listening to Sleeping Village. Not saying its a bad thing. :eyes:

TonyD
01-03-2011, 01:17 AM
A lot of it yeah. Still heavy as hell.

daimonos
01-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Acid Bath - When the Kite String Pops
Black Sabbath - Technical Ecstasy :eyes:

mastodon421
01-03-2011, 02:25 PM
First Newbury Comics Giftcard run(didn't buy any vinyls yet, my record player is defective, need to exchange it:mad:)

Volbeat-Beyond Hell/Above Heaven
Clerks 2

BloodoftheKings
01-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique

RAZOR
01-03-2011, 06:16 PM
An Immortal ticket. :rocker:

slapguitarer
01-03-2011, 07:05 PM

:bigfinger I'm jealous.

RAZOR
01-03-2011, 07:15 PM
:bigfinger I'm jealous.

I love you? :D

slapguitarer
01-03-2011, 07:50 PM
I love you? :D

Thank you, but that doesn't erase the fact that I'm jelly.

JRA
01-03-2011, 08:05 PM
itunes purchases thus far:

Ramones- I Wanna Be Sedated
Terrorizer- World Downfall

idrinkwine732
01-03-2011, 08:54 PM

If I get my NYU or Texas information in time...I could phoney up a parent sponsored trip to the San Antonio or NYC date.

RAZOR
01-03-2011, 09:12 PM
If I get my NYU or Texas information in time...I could phoney up a parent sponsored trip to the San Antonio or NYC date.

There ya go! Hopefully you get all your info in time.

Derelict
01-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Acid Bath - When the Kite String Pops:

so, so good

slapguitarer
01-03-2011, 09:18 PM
If that works out for you, Wine, I'll hate you too. I wanna see Immortal... :bouville:

idrinkwine732
01-03-2011, 09:24 PM
If that works out for you, Wine, I'll hate you too. I wanna see Immortal... :bouville:

Noga and I are also going to MDF, so you should hate us both.

slapguitarer
01-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Noga and I are also going to MDF, so you should hate us both.

I do now. ;_________________________; I really hope something awesome occurs, like Vektor coming to the Bay Area while your at MDF, so then you'll have something to hate me for. But that probably won't happen.

idrinkwine732
01-03-2011, 10:13 PM
I do now. ;_________________________; I really hope something awesome occurs, like Vektor coming to the Bay Area while your at MDF, so then you'll have something to hate me for. But that probably won't happen.

They'll probably be in Europe then. I've had this shit planned out.

I'd rather see Coroner than Vektor though.

TonyD
01-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Black Sabbath - Technical Ecstasy :eyes:
I wouldn't even bother with Never Say Die, but I have the box set. The title track is pretty good, and Air Dance might be the highlight of the album, but it's hard to even call it a Sabbath album.

DethMaiden
01-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Symphony X ticket
Emperor - Wrath of the Tyrant
Blind Guardian - Battalions of Fear
Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond
My Dying Bride - Like Gods of the Sun
My Dying Bride - 34.788%...Complete
My Dying Bride - Trinity

Completed three discographies for about forty bucks. Gotta love eBay.

IrritatedTrout
01-04-2011, 09:13 AM
Jethro Tull - Heavy Horses

ravenheart
01-04-2011, 10:22 AM
I wouldn't even bother with Never Say Die, but I have the box set. The title track is pretty good, and Air Dance might be the highlight of the album, but it's hard to even call it a Sabbath album.

Er, Johnny Blade and Shock Wave are superb. It's twice the album Technical Ecstacy is.

daimonos
01-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Clutch - Transnational Speedway League
Electric Wizard - Let Us Prey
Watain - Casus Luciferi

evildeadjedi
01-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Clutch - Transnational Speedway League
Electric Wizard - Let Us Prey
Watain - Casus Luciferi

Nice :horns:

elturtleboy
01-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Trash Talk-White Peace shirt
Morotrhead-XXXV shirt(exchanged my rob zombie shirt since it was huge)
Slayer trucker hat
CM Punk/Edge/Triple H Action figures:tongue:

oh and stuffed koala and rockos modern life hat for my gf

BloodoftheKings
01-05-2011, 07:22 PM
CD:
GWAR - We Kill Everything :hecho:

Book:
Whargoul by Dave Brockie

ravenheart
01-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Whitesnake - Come An' Get It
Scott Kelly - Wake
Danzig - Danzig IV
Draconian - Where Lovers Mourn

mastodon421
01-07-2011, 08:30 AM
160GB Ipod Classic

BloodoftheKings
01-07-2011, 01:22 PM
Dead Kennedys - Plastic Surgery Disasters/In God We Trust Inc.

EDIT: Amazon fucked up my order so I changed it to Frankenchrist, still worth it though :D

evildeadjedi
01-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Dead Kennedys - Plastic Surgery Disasters/In God We Trust Inc.

EDIT: Amazon fucked up my order so I changed it to Frankenchrist, still worth it though :D

Truly can't go wrong with any DK album very nice pickup! :punk:

BloodoftheKings
01-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Truly can't go wrong with any DK album very nice pickup! :punk:

Tru dat :cool:

treghet
01-08-2011, 12:31 AM
160GB Ipod Classic

Got the same thing here! I thought I would never fill it up... then I almost did. At that point I was disappointed to find that it's actually 149gb, not 160. :flame:

mastodon421
01-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Got the same thing here! I thought I would never fill it up... then I almost did. At that point I was disappointed to find that it's actually 149gb, not 160. :flame:

I was little bit letdown by that too, but the capacity is still huge so I can't complain.

Anyways went on my 2nd (and final,I used all of them) Newbury Comics Giftcard run
Amon Amarth-Twilight Of The Thundergod
Converge-No Heroes(vinyl)
Nas-Illmatic(vinyl)
Lady Gaga-The Fame(vinyl):D

JRA
01-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Arrrgh. I suck at making decisions.

I can't decide what the second album I should buy from iTunes should be.

Whether it should be:

Burzum: (one of the first four)
Suicidal Tendencies: Suicidal Tendencies
Napalm Death: Fear Emptiness Despair
Meshuggah: Chaosphere

ravenheart
01-08-2011, 01:36 PM

Whether it should be:

From iTunes: none of them. Buy a real album. And make it the Suicidal Tendencies one.

JRA
01-08-2011, 01:57 PM
From iTunes: none of them. Buy a real album. And make it the Suicidal Tendencies one.

I have a gift card, that's why I'm choosing it from there.

mastodon421
01-08-2011, 01:58 PM

Whether it should be:

I'd go with Napalm Death, that's my fave record out of the bunch.

mankvill
01-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Well if you're gonna get a Burzum album, get either Hvis Lyset Tar Oss, Filosofem or Det Som Engang Var.

BloodoftheKings
01-08-2011, 03:49 PM

Whether it should be:

Suicidal

ShatteredFlame
01-08-2011, 05:08 PM
I can't believe they sell Burzum album on iTunes :lol:

ravenheart
01-08-2011, 05:34 PM
I have a gift card, that's why I'm choosing it from there.

Sell it on Ebay and buy real albums. There are no excuses.

treghet
01-08-2011, 05:38 PM

This.

I got a bunch of iTunes gift cards as a present once, and I was lucky that a family member was happy to buy them off me. Then I bought actual CDs, of course. :bliss:

JRA
01-08-2011, 05:43 PM

There is once you've entered in the code. :eyes:

powerslave_85
01-08-2011, 05:43 PM
:tp:

ravenheart
01-08-2011, 05:54 PM
There is once you've entered in the code. :eyes:

Schoolboy error.

I assume that's not a phrase prevalent in the US.. :eyes:

ravenheart
01-08-2011, 05:54 PM
:tp:

Yes?

JRA
01-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Yes?

You are being an elitist tranny pirate
Somehow I don't think they use that one in the UK

JRA
01-08-2011, 09:36 PM
My decision? Burzum- Det Som Engang Var

Why? Because it was 7.92 whereas everything else was 9.99.:eyes:

treghet
01-08-2011, 10:00 PM

Approved! Filosofem is probably my favorite, with the s/t in second, but you can't go wrong with any of the early Burzum albums.

ravenheart
01-09-2011, 05:19 AM
You are being an elitist tranny pirate

Don't pay money for things that are worthless. That's not elitist, that's common sense.

Somehow I don't think they use that one in the UK

No, because it doesn't make sense.

JRA
01-09-2011, 06:59 AM
Don't pay money for things that are worthless.

I didn't buy the gift card. It was a christmas present.

mankvill
01-09-2011, 07:13 AM

Mein first Burzum record! :fist:

daimonos
01-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Witchsorrow - Witchsorrow
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm :eyes:

moobys37
01-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Isis- Oceanic dark green vinyl reissue.

IrritatedTrout
01-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Nicko McBrain - Rhythms of the Beast DVD

I'm not a drummer but it should be an interesting watch.

daimonos
01-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Amorphis - Tales From The Thousand Lakes
Weapon - From the Devil's Tomb

mankvill
01-13-2011, 02:25 PM
Type O Negative - Life Is Killing Me

First CD of 2011!

ravenheart
01-13-2011, 02:54 PM
Angelfire - Angelfire

BloodoftheKings
01-14-2011, 04:03 PM
CD:
Morbid Angel - Covenant
Descendents - Cool To Be You
Misfits - Walk Among Us

Vinyl:
Accept - Balls To The Wall

All for 20 bucks :money:

ravenheart
01-14-2011, 04:26 PM
King Diamond - The Eye

treghet
01-14-2011, 11:33 PM
King Diamond - The Eye

I got that for Christmas. :horns:

ShatteredFlame
01-15-2011, 06:27 AM
King Crimson - In The Court of the Crimson King

2009 remastered vinyl

mastodon421
01-15-2011, 07:23 AM
Machete(DVD)

daimonos
01-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Machete(DVD)

:party:

Bongzilla - Gateway
Immortal - Blizzard Beasts
Weedeater - Sixteen Tons

ravenheart
01-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Machete(DVD)

There's a thread for that ;)

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=8730

ravenheart
01-17-2011, 04:26 AM
Mirror of Deception - Shards
Axel Rudi Pell - Magic

Unsilence 'Under A Torn Sky' t-shirt.

daimonos
01-18-2011, 12:31 PM
Acid Witch - Stoned
Electric Wizard - Black Masses
Ghost - Opus Eponymous
Om - Pilgrimage

mankvill
01-18-2011, 03:38 PM
Acid Witch - Stoned
Electric Wizard - Black Masses
Ghost - Opus Eponymous
Om - Pilgrimage

best purchase eva :party:

larvtard
01-18-2011, 06:42 PM
for me:
Landmine Marathon- Soverign Descent

for my friend:
Violator- Chemical Assault

for my dad:
Ghost- Opus Eponymous
The Sword- Warp Riders
I have no idea if he'll like those... :hecho:

treghet
01-18-2011, 09:36 PM
It was time for a shopping spree.

Shirt:
Have Heart "Boston straight edge eagle"

CDs:

After the Burial - Rareform
Despised Icon - The Healing Process
Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini
Fejd - Eifur
Haust - Powers of Horror
Have Heart - Songs to Scream at the Sun
Have Heart - The Things We Carry
Intronaut - Valley of Smoke
Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance
Mother of Mercy - Symptoms of Existence
Okkultokrati - No Light For Mass
Paramore - All We Know Is Falling
Paramore - Brand New Eyes
Porcupine Tree - Signify

TonyD
01-19-2011, 01:13 AM
6-7, 12-13
:confused:

mankvill
01-19-2011, 01:17 AM
6-7, 12-13
:confused:

are you implying paramore isn't everyone's guilty pleasure?

ravenheart
01-19-2011, 02:12 AM
Kiuas - The Spirit of Ukko
Echoes of Eternity - As Shadows Burn

An Evening with Katatonia ticket - dirt cheap too! :D

ravenheart
01-19-2011, 02:12 AM
are you implying paramore isn't everyone's guilty pleasure?

Certainly aren't mine. They fucking suck.