Never Satisfied
Breaking The Law
Hearts Of Darkness
Handling Out Bullets
Diamonds And Rust
Electric Eye
Riding On The Wind
You've Got Another Thing Comin

Source: Disconnected Productions Geocities Set List (http://www.geocities.com/capling/Setlists/halford.html)

Voodoomaster
03-14-2005, 06:31 AM
Great setlist! :rockdevil Never Satisfied, White Heat Red Hot, Rapid Fire... :eek:

ADD
03-14-2005, 07:34 AM
Is Resurrection worth burning from Fallen Shadow, cuz he has it but says it isn't that great. A second opinion....? ;)

Cool to see Rapid Fire in there :rockdevil

EvilCheeseWedge
03-14-2005, 08:54 AM
Is Resurrection worth burning from Fallen Shadow

Well, let's a do a cost/benefit analysis:

Cost: Nothing.
Benefit: You get an album.

Terrible deal!

:bliss:

ADD
03-14-2005, 10:12 AM
Well, let's a do a cost/benefit analysis:

Cost: Nothing.
Benefit: You get an album.

Terrible deal!

:tp: I don't like to abuse my friend's blank CD stash, so if I ask him to burn me it and it's a dud I will feel bad and be doubly angered at the shittiest of the album(case in its finest point: 3 Inches Of Blood's Advance & Vanquish).

Just tell me; is Resurrection in your opinion a good CD?

EvilCheeseWedge
03-14-2005, 10:15 AM
:tp: I don't like to abuse my friend's blank CD stash, so if I ask him to burn me it and it's a dud I will feel bad and be doubly angered at the shittiest of the album(case in its finest point: 3 Inches Of Blood's Advance & Vanquish).

Just tell me; is Resurrection in your opinion a good CD?

:D

It's Ok, I don't think it's anything too special. You might want it just for "The One You Love To Hate" with Bruce on it though.

Edit: I don't remember putting the light-bulb icon on this post :eyes:

ADD
03-14-2005, 10:25 AM

It's Ok, I don't think it's anything too special. You might want it just for "The One You Love To Hate" with Bruce on it though.

See, that wasn't so hard:cowboy:

EvilCheeseWedge
03-14-2005, 10:29 AM
See, that wasn't so hard:cowboy:

If you haven't heard "The One You Love To Hate" you should definitely get it. It's not a bad track. If you don't like Painkiller though, you won't like Resurrection in general, beacuse it's a sorry re-hash of Painkiller, IMO. It also happens to sound a lot like Angel of Retribution.

ADD
03-14-2005, 10:36 AM

If you haven't heard "The One You Love To Hate" you should definitely get it. It's not a bad track. If you don't like Painkiller though, you won't like Resurrection in general, beacuse it's a sorry re-hash of Painkiller, IMO. It also happens to sound a lot like Angel of Retribution.

A rehash of Painkiller is the last thing I wana hear :mad:

Is Demolition any good BTW?

EvilCheeseWedge
03-14-2005, 10:41 AM
A rehash of Painkiller is the last thing I wana hear :mad:

Is Demolition any good BTW?

Don't blame you. Halford's guitarists aren't as good as the Priest boys, so I'd say it's not just a rehash, it's a musically inferior rehash :eyes:

I dunno. I have two tracks from it that are on Metalogy, and they're not the best things I've ever heard... but not the worst either. I'd have to hear more of the album... the track selection on Metalogy is hit and miss, so the representation of Demolition could just be weak...

ADD
03-14-2005, 10:42 AM
Don't blame you. Halford's guitarists aren't as good as the Priest boys, so I'd say it's not just a rehash, it's a musically inferior rehash :eyes:

I dunno. I have two tracks from it that are on Metalogy, and they're not the best things I've ever heard... but not the worst either. I'd have to hear more of the album... the track selection on Metalogy is hit and miss, so the representation of Demolition could just be weak...

I see :D

HECHO EN MEXICO
03-14-2005, 10:46 PM
Is Demolition any good BTW?NOT REALLY

ADD
03-15-2005, 04:18 PM
NOT REALLY

Oh.

Bloodcurse
03-20-2005, 10:21 AM
Demolition is not very good at all. It's not completely terrible, it does have it's not so bad moments, but I would not recomend it.

DethMaiden
03-20-2005, 10:32 AM
HORRIBLE SET!

He should have done WAY less Priest and more off of Resurrection...he didn't even do the best song he ever sang on Priest or otherwise SILENT SCREAMS.

Oy vey :bouville:

slave670
03-30-2005, 09:49 AM
IMO Demolition is very mediocre. Jugulator is the best effort with Ripper.