Fear
Falling Off the Edge of the World
Follow The Tears
Die Young
Heaven And Hell
--
Country Girl (30 second tease)
Neon Knights

They NEED to play the full Country Girl. Even just hearing the first few lines of it was great.:rocker:

TonyD
05-05-2009, 11:06 PM
You think they know their new album sucks?

andrew_metalhead
05-06-2009, 12:18 AM
You think they know their new album sucks?

No because it doesn't suck

MetalIsArt
05-06-2009, 01:02 AM
TonyD = Messughah for life.

TDYK is a good album.

2handband
05-06-2009, 05:38 AM
I won't say the new album sucks... but it's distinctly substandard. In no way is it comparable with the other three albums these guys have recorded, especially the mighty Dehumanizer.

TonyD
05-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Excuse me, sucks in comparison to their previous three albums.

2handband
05-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Just took a second look at the set; talk about short. They could fit in two or three more songs if they'd get rid of the useless solo spots and stop spending fifteen minutes on Heaven & Hell.

Fe Maiden
05-06-2009, 11:38 AM
TDYK is a good album.It's a grower. Atom & Evil though I cannot get into!

That being said, if that is the set for the entire tour, I don't feel so bad about missing it due to vacation!

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Can't lie, that is not that great. Besides the fact that Coheed are opening is.....:headoff:

But the set isn't AMAZING, they have had better. I guess being in college is worth the miss one this one ;)

Indestructible
05-06-2009, 01:42 PM
I listened to a live web stream of this show. The setlist was:

E5150
Mob Rules
Children of the Sea
I
Bible Black
Time Machine
Drum solo
Fear
Falling Off the Edge of the World
Follow The Tears
Die Young
Heaven And Hell
--
Country Girl (30 second tease)
Neon Knights

They NEED to play the full Country Girl. Even just hearing the first few lines of it was great.:rocker:

:rocker:

there new album doesnt suck

Sanitarium78
05-06-2009, 04:31 PM
The new album is good some songs take time to grow on you. Not that impressed with the set though. I thought that Atom & Evil would be in there and no Computer God or Master Of Insanity is just wrong. I don't wanna get to hard on them right away it's just the start of the tour mayb they'll add some stuff in as it goes on.

Also am I the only one who doesn't like Children Of The Sea second in the set? Just seems to soon in a live show to put in a slow song

TonyD
05-06-2009, 05:06 PM
It's not a slow song. Maiden has done the same with Revelations.

HandOfDoom
05-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Also am I the only one who doesn't like Children Of The Sea second in the set? Just seems to soon in a live show to put in a slow song

I think its a good contrast to the fast pace of Mob Rules.

Indestructible
05-06-2009, 06:12 PM
from the new album they should put in

atom and evil
bible black
follow the tears
rock n roll angel
breaking into heaven

300%_Density
05-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Even though I am yet to see any Dio-Fronted Sabbath I will agree as well and have yet to see the point on a 15 minute "Heaven And Hell" song as well. On any of the live versions I've heard or their DVD I can only really manage about a 6 or 7 minute listen. It seems a bit much to me.

LEOFLOYD
05-06-2009, 07:08 PM
i was in the show of bogota, and it was really great show....very good setlist, but they must have play Sign Of The Southern Cross...

and the new album dosen't sucks!!

bible black was great in live!!:rocker:

MetalIsArt
05-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Black Sabbath = only with Ozzy. (sarcasm)

My opinion is that Tony Iommi is the father of metal, but who am I...

MetalIsArt
05-07-2009, 01:15 AM
Excuse me, sucks in comparison to their previous three albums.

Studio albums?

Forbidden
Cross purposes
Dehumanizer

TonyD
05-07-2009, 01:23 AM
I'm talking H&H, there is only one Black Sabbath lineup, no sarcasm.

Sanitarium78
05-07-2009, 07:05 AM
It's not a slow song. Maiden has done the same with Revelations.

I nevered considered Revelations a slow song. Haven't seen Maiden live in awhile since they don't do many shows in the States anymore but don't they play Revelations faster live?

Sanitarium78
05-07-2009, 07:12 AM
Even though I am yet to see any Dio-Fronted Sabbath I will agree as well and have yet to see the point on a 15 minute "Heaven And Hell" song as well. On any of the live versions I've heard or their DVD I can only really manage about a 6 or 7 minute listen. It seems a bit much to me.

I'm not to big on extending songs and solos and shit live where songs can be played instead but Sabbath does come from an era when stuff like that was very common place at live shows. Also with everyone getting older especially Dio(67 years old I think he is) it may not be always be a bad thing live so guys can get a break