12. Hunting Song
13. Beer Beer
------------
14. Let's Drink
15. Ii Lea Voibmi

This is the best I can remember.

Clayman01
05-04-2009, 07:27 AM
Great show! Primordial was the highlight for me. Just a very powerful performance. Their songs translated great live. Korpiklaani were a blast too and it totally looked like they were having a great time playing (except for the bass and accordian players...they looked like they were at work). I'm only familiar with Moonsorrow's newer material, but they were awesome too. I definetly need to get some of their older material. Blackguard were pretty good too, though I'm unfamiliar with their music. I thought some of the stunts the singer was doing were pretty cliche ("I wanna see the biggest circle pit Springfield's every seen", lol...and the Wall of Death on the last song). But, to his credit, everyone seemed pretty into it. He did say we were much more into it than Allentown the other night :D

All in all a really good show. I'd definetly go see the last 3 bands again any time :rocker:

IrritatedTrout
05-04-2009, 10:07 AM
Great show! I was the first one to get to the venue (12:30) so I got on the rail DEAD center! Primordial kicked so much ass and Korpiklaani was fun as hell. Don't know what was up with the bassist and accordian though. Bassist just looked kinda shy but the accordian player looked flat out bored.

Derelict
05-04-2009, 11:20 AM
The bass player was bored since his goattee was much much cooler than everyone else's

Fe Maiden
05-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Can someone tell me about Primordial? What type of vocals? Reason I ask is I heard an intro to a song, Coffin Ships I think, and liked it. Is it Growling or clean vocals?

Clayman01
05-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Can someone tell me about Primordial? What type of vocals? Reason I ask is I heard an intro to a song, Coffin Ships I think, and liked it. Is it Growling or clean vocals?

For the most part, the vocals are clean. In that song in particular, they are clean throughout. Most of the vocals I'd classify as "singing", though he does have a raspy voice when he gets to shouting. I only have the 2 most recent albums, and there are a couple of spots where he gets the Black Metal rasp.

I'd definetly recommend Primordial. Some people might find the music too slow, but I find it very epic, heavy and powerful. They are often classified as "Folk-metal" but they don't really sound like other folk-metal bands like Ensiferum, Turisas, Eluviete, etc.

Akumu
05-04-2009, 02:45 PM

Mixture of both -- mainly clean, though their vocalist can get really gritty and shrieky at points. Their older stuff is more black metal, though nowadays they're a lot harder to classify. If you want to get into them, definitely check out To the Nameless Dead at some point -- it's an absolutely brilliant album.

BlashyrkhMR101
05-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Moonsorrow's 2nd song of the night was Kylan Passaa btw.

Knixx
05-04-2009, 04:57 PM
do you happen to know what the shirt prices were? Mainly for Korp, Primordial, and Moonsorrow

InFlames
05-04-2009, 06:39 PM
Moonsorrow's 2nd song of the night was Kylan Passaa btw.

Thanks!! I edited my post.

Derelict
05-04-2009, 06:44 PM
do you happen to know what the shirt prices were? Mainly for Korp, Primordial, and Moonsorrow

I bought a shirt each from the three bands you listed - looked like all shirts were $20

EDIT: the moonsorrow shirt i got has a viking style ship rowing past the statue of liberty, which is on fire and adorned with a finnish flag on the torch

IrritatedTrout
05-04-2009, 07:49 PM
EDIT: the moonsorrow shirt i got has a viking style ship rowing past the statue of liberty, which is on fire and adorned with a finnish flag on the torch

That shirt looked awesome. I got a Paganfest shirt with dates and a Korpiklaani "I drank with Korpiklaani at Paganfest" shirt with dates. Both were $20. There was a ton of merch there.

Akumu
05-05-2009, 02:41 AM
I bought a shirt each from the three bands you listed - looked like all shirts were $20

Including girlies, in case you're a girl or know a girl who's going.

The merch was really sweet - unfortunately my money got drained because of the jacked-up parking price at the Palladium (due to, I shit you not, a bull-riding competition going on at the DCU Center), so I hope some places get leftovers after the tour.

BlashyrkhMR101
05-05-2009, 11:25 AM
They had Paganfest II hoodies for 35 dollars, Korpiklaani back patch for 10, small patch for 5, wristband for 5, gloves for 10, most other merch was about 20 per shirt and if they had other hoodies, they were 35 dollars. Blackguard had a ton of merchandise though, fliers, stickers, free Blackguard cups, their out of print first CD (So It Begins), 4 different shirts, posters (hand signed individually), the guys hung around their merch stand and took pics signed stuff etc. Lots of good merch. :)