PDA

View Full Version : Chimaira -- Springfield, MO -- November 3rd, 2005

300%_Density
05-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I was feeling a bit nostalgic and found an old Chimaria setlist from back in '05 and touring behind their S/T album which I absolutely love. They were only band on the bill. The rest were crappy locals. Did have a few memorable moments. First off band was kinda dressed up for Halloween. Mark actually had on what looked like khaki's and Hawaiian shirt w/ his hair gelled back and wearing glasses. Someday when I get ahold of a scanner I will post. Honestly didn't recognize them @ all. And other memorable moment was Matt or Rob (forgot which one) while playing "Salvation" took a face plant & fell of front of the stage. Crowd was deathly quiet for a minute & then he popped right back up on stage. Whole band laughed @ him. Mark said that was 1st time in band history that ever happened. Memorable!! Ayway this is set:

Nothing Remains
Save Ourselves
Severed
Power Trip
Comatose
Eyes Of A Criminal
Inside The Horror
Overlooked
Salvation
Cleansation
Pray For All
The Dehuminization Process
Pure Hatred

"Everything You Love" wasn't on list but was played & it was amazing!! This might be one of the best sets I've ever seen from them.

Br00tuldrumz
05-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Swwweeeet.

SerpentineVIVIVI
05-04-2009, 03:50 AM
What a nice set....all before they started blowing. Oh well, the past never changes.