Capillarian Crest
Megaladon
Seabeast
Iron Tusk
March of the Fire Ants
Hearts Alive

Natrlhi
04-29-2009, 08:48 AM
It's almost starting to look like "Bladecatcher" and "Colony of Birchmen" are like the "pre-encore" songs on this tour. What I mean is, they seem to be playing all of the other songs on this list for every show. It's almost like they are making the decision to kick the second set off with the two above songs based on the crowd's reaction to the first set (i.e., does this crowd seem to like Mastodon's more recent material?).

Anyway, I just want to hear as much Mastodon as possible. Period. I'm so stoked they are playing this sick-ass double set for every show...can't wait for Saturday night!!! :rocker:

Is anybody getting full set lists for Kylesa or IntrOnaut? I've seen one or two partial ones and that is it.

Nat :horns:

Llamai
04-29-2009, 10:57 AM
No Blood and Thunder, amazing

TonyD
04-29-2009, 11:13 AM

Same for the Mayhem festival.

SerpentineVIVIVI
04-29-2009, 03:18 PM

Idk, I think it's kind of a bummer. Regardless though, it's an amazing set and I can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks! :rocker:

Wish they would add Mother Puncher though....

DethMaiden
04-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Wow, thanks for the one Remission song. Don't hurt yourselves too much.

Natrlhi
04-30-2009, 06:17 AM
Look, you guys - I just have to say something here. I mean, of course I would like to hear Mother Puncher and / or Blood and Thunder just as much as the next guy. In fact, maybe more since I am a self-proclaimed fan of their older stuff more than the last couple of albums (although they have both grown on me).

But have you actually taken a look at the set list you're all whining about?!? It's TWO HOURS long, for Satan's sake!!! The only other band I know of in recent times who has played an entire album live and also a whole bunch of other stuff in one long mega-set is the mighty Slayer. Now please, I'm not trying to start a Slayer / Mastodon comparison fest, here - that would be ridiculous. I'm just saying that it takes a hell of a band to do this, and I just can't believe all the bitching I've heard over the set list for this tour.

I'm going to see this show on Saturday night, and you jerks are killing my buzz, man!!! :mad:

Actually, I am kidding. I am going to have a blast regardless of what they play.

IntrOnaut + Kylesa + Mastodon (for two hours!) = Awesome :rocker:

All of the above for twenty bucks? Off the charts awesome. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

...and lest anybody try to call me a fanboy, let me cut you off right there. I'm just as discerning as anybody on this board, probably, and sometimes even notoriously difficult to please. But I also know when I am being blessed beyond reason for the money I am spending (case in point: this show).

Derelict
04-30-2009, 06:23 AM
Mastodon should tour with Bodom so they can ignore their older material together

Dimebag_Rusty
04-30-2009, 10:33 PM
Mastodon should tour with Bodom so they can ignore their older material together

:lol:

girnny777
05-01-2009, 02:04 AM

Don't forget In Flames, Arch Enemy, Scorpions, Ministry...

HateMan
05-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Look, you guys - I just have to say something here. I mean, of course I would like to hear Mother Puncher and / or Blood and Thunder just as much as the next guy. In fact, maybe more since I am a self-proclaimed fan of their older stuff more than the last couple of albums (although they have both grown on me).

But have you actually taken a look at the set list you're all whining about?!? It's TWO HOURS long, for Satan's sake!!! The only other band I know of in recent times who has played an entire album live and also a whole bunch of other stuff in one long mega-set is the mighty Slayer. Now please, I'm not trying to start a Slayer / Mastodon comparison fest, here - that would be ridiculous. I'm just saying that it takes a hell of a band to do this, and I just can't believe all the bitching I've heard over the set list for this tour.

I'm going to see this show on Saturday night, and you jerks are killing my buzz, man!!! :mad:

Actually, I am kidding. I am going to have a blast regardless of what they play.

IntrOnaut + Kylesa + Mastodon (for two hours!) = Awesome :rocker:

All of the above for twenty bucks? Off the charts awesome. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

...and lest anybody try to call me a fanboy, let me cut you off right there. I'm just as discerning as anybody on this board, probably, and sometimes even notoriously difficult to please. But I also know when I am being blessed beyond reason for the money I am spending (case in point: this show).

I will see you there tomorrow. Well not literally. I don't know who you are. I have seen them the last 4 or 5 times they have come to town and they never played "hearts alive".