Voices From The Past
Crack In The System
Futureal
Born As A Stranger
Man On The Edge
Robot

Spiral_Slave
04-24-2009, 07:17 AM
I don't see how "Stare At The Sun" hasn't become a regular staple in the set. :confused:

ravenheart
04-24-2009, 07:19 AM
It was until this tour, when stuff had to be dropped for the material from the new album.

Maiden33
04-24-2009, 07:31 AM
It was until this tour, when stuff had to be dropped for the material from the new album.

It's not on his DVD, done before the new album was out.

Spiral_Slave
04-24-2009, 10:03 AM
It's not on his DVD, done before the new album was out.

Yeah, there's been plenty of shows where it wasn't played.

ravenheart
04-24-2009, 10:52 AM
I'm sure there is. He played it in London on last year's tour, and indeed as recently as March this year he played it. He changes stuff. That's a GOOD thing.

I expect to see him two or three times this year. I'll make a special effort to let you know each time he plays it ;)

You presumably mean the DVD recorded in Poland? Which was a festival headline slot and therefore not a full set. His newest DVD, recorded in Switzerland last year, includes Stare At The Sun.

Maiden33
04-24-2009, 11:09 AM
I'm sure there is. He played it in London on last year's tour, and indeed as recently as March this year he played it. He changes stuff. That's a GOOD thing.

I expect to see him two or three times this year. I'll make a special effort to let you know each time he plays it ;)

You presumably mean the DVD recorded in Poland? Which was a festival headline slot and therefore not a full set. His newest DVD, recorded in Switzerland last year, includes Stare At The Sun.

Is that new DVD out?

Fe Maiden
04-24-2009, 01:14 PM
The Man Who Would Not Die
Blackmailer
Smile Back At Death
The Clansman
The Launch
Lord Of The Flies
Leap Of Faith
Identity
Kill And Destroy