PDA

View Full Version : I can't find the "questions or feedback" section...

JRA
04-20-2009, 12:03 PM
So I will post my idea for the mods here.

Mods, occasionally when something is posted that kinda/sorta violates the law, you edit that persons post.

I say you should go the full monty and edit said persons post to say "HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!" :D
$20 says that is exactly what Eric is gonna do to this thread when he sees it.

es156
04-20-2009, 06:44 PM
I can't speak for HTE, but here is my take:

- The only time I ever edit someone's post is when I move the venue info from a thread title into the body of the post in the set list forum. I do that because I don't want to just delete the venue info when I correct the thread title. I feel like the venue info should be preserved so I just add it to the post.

- I delete a post if it violates the law. I don't modify the post. I also delete any posts that have quoted a post that violates the law. Usually I PM the person to tell them why I deleted their post. I don't delete very many posts here because I don't normally need to.

- You have my email account. You can send me the $20 via PayPal because I am going to win that bet. ;)

hot_turkey_ed
04-21-2009, 07:31 AM
I modify headlines ( titles of thread ) constantly. I don't usually edit posts.. rather just delete them. If the posts keeps flying ( and they usually don't when I get involved), the ban will come quickly thereafter.

Usually, folks pm me or post a thread sharing the idea. Some just post stupid shit. Guess which I consider this one?

:allan:

EvilCheeseWedge
04-22-2009, 05:53 PM
I don't edit posts either.

Except my own.

Which I edit obsessively. :eyes:

Edit: I do post in locked threads, however.