PDA

View Full Version : Lamb of God -- Montreal, QC -- April 17th, 2009

VoidFlame
04-18-2009, 09:53 AM
At the CEPSUM, part of the No Fear Energy Music Tour.

Municipal Waste - not totally sure about the order

Sadistic Magician
The Thrashin' of the Christ
Headbanger Face Rip
Mind Eraser
*new song*
Beer Pressure
Bangover
Unleash The Bastards
Terror Shark

God Forbid

(a song from Star Wars i think)
Antihero
War of Attrition
Empire of the Gun
End of the World
Force-Fed

As I Lay Dying - not sure about the songs. didnt pay much attention

:finger2:

Separation
Through Struggle
Nothing Left
Forever
An Ocean Between Us
Meaning In Tragedy
Within Destruction
The Sound of Truth
94 Hours
Confined

Children of Bodom

(wierd intro with a lot of f words)
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
Hellhounds on my Trail
Living Dead Beat
Angels Don't Kill
Bodom Beach Terror
In Your Face :allan:
Blooddrunk
Downfall :rocker:

Lamb of God

(The Passing)
In Your Words
Set to Fail
Walk with Me in Hell :D
Hourglass
Now You've Got Something to Die For :horns: :party:
Ruin
Dead Seeds
Blacken the Cursed Sun
-Mark Morton solo- :light:
Grace
Broken Hands :party:
Laid to Rest
Contractor

-encore-

Reclamation
Redneck
Black Label

Lamb of God (their stage set was impressing) and Children of Bodom were great. Henkka spoke to us in French before Bodom Beach Terror :D. Randy also tried to speak French. I didn't really like AILD, but the mosh pits were enormous. Gof Forbid and MW were good, but the real show started when COB tooke the stage.

The venue was huge and the show was sold out. The line up to enter the venue was freaking long, so I missed Municipal Waste's intro. Byron of God Forbid kept saying that Montreal was the craziest canadian town he had ever seen. A good overall show.

SerpentineVIVIVI
04-18-2009, 10:27 AM
I love Blacken The Cursed Sun, but I would rather hear Descending from Sacrament, seems lesser played.

PowerMaiden
04-18-2009, 12:01 PM
I don't think it's the case in the US but here in Montreal C.O.B. are way bigger than Lamb Of God, they could have headlined that gig easily

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

VoidFlame
04-18-2009, 04:25 PM
I think we'll have to wait until the next COB album if we wanna see them in headline, cause they already did 3 north american tours to support Blooddrunk.

SilentSoldier144
04-18-2009, 04:49 PM
They're headlining this fall.

Snoogansflip
04-18-2009, 07:52 PM
i know you might not know, but do you have any idea if the song God Forbid played from constitution was To The Fallen Hero?

PowerMaiden
04-18-2009, 08:05 PM
I think we'll have to wait until the next COB album if we wanna see them in headline, cause they already did 3 north american tours to support Blooddrunk.

with no headline gig here in MTL

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

leglessmoof
04-19-2009, 09:15 AM
Can anyone tell me the set times of each band?

HugeRockStar
04-19-2009, 11:15 AM
I don't think it's the case in the US but here in Montreal C.O.B. are way bigger than Lamb Of God, they could have headlined that gig easily

Yeah Bodom is HUGE here. They always sell out 2 nights when they play here and I see kids in their tshirts everywhere. I was confused when I saw the billing when this was announced as I thought Bodom was way bigger than LOG but I guess its not the case everywhere. Im sure they'll headline again in the fall.

VoidFlame
04-19-2009, 11:24 AM
Where did you guys hear about the fall COB headline tour?

Snoogansflip
04-19-2009, 12:33 PM
did God Forbid really play earthsblood? cause that song is 9 minutes long and i didn't think with a 25 minute set they would play such a long song.

JuuKun
04-19-2009, 01:35 PM

Not necessarily. They did 4 tours for Are You Dead Yet?, I'm sure we'll get atleast one more - why would they finish the touring cycle for Blooddrunk in the US with a supporting set? I vote that they should do what they did for AYDY, and for the last tour for the album pull out a bunch of tracks they don't usually play, so that way maybe I can finally hear Touch Like Angel of Death or Red Light In My Eyes or something.

PowerMaiden
04-19-2009, 03:16 PM
It's a shame that we didn't get to hear fucking BED OF RAZORS as they did play it on the us headline tour , and yes, I wanna know where you guys heard that they will do another north american headline tour this year ?

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

TonyD
04-20-2009, 05:48 AM
Children of Bodom

(wierd intro with a lot of f words)

Fuck clips from The Big Lebowski.

VoidFlame
04-24-2009, 05:23 AM
Nope it was War of Attrition, sorry...

lakebod0m
04-24-2009, 09:29 PM