PDA

View Full Version : Queensryche -- Seattle, WA -- April 16th, 2009

TheWhisper88
04-17-2009, 07:51 PM
*I was not at this show, but I found the setlist on the Queensryche Fan Club forums*

Rage For Order suite
Neue Regel
The Whisper
I Dream In Infrared
Screaming In Digital
Walk In The Shadows
I Will Remember
Surgical Strike
-------------------------------------
American Soldier suite
Sliver
The Killer
If I Were King
Man Down!
Dead Man's Words
Home Again
The Voice
-------------------------------------
Empire suite
Best I Can
The Thin Line
One And Only
Hand On Heart
Silent Lucidity
Jet City Woman
Anybody Listening?
--------------------------------(encore)
Empire
Take Hold Of The Flame

Some notes I gathered from the forums:
This was the first time 'I Dream In Infrared' and 'One And Only' were played live.
The new guitarist, Parker Ludgren, did well and the band also used the background vocalist/keyboardist from Geoff's solo band, as well as his daughter for 'Home Again' and the drill sergent for 'Sliver'.
Apparently, Wilton now plays from stage left and also does most of DeGarmo's solos, according to the reviews.
Also, I heard on Rockline when QR performed a few weeks back that they would be playing every song off of the three albums (RFO, AS, & Empire) and that they would make two setlists and switch every other night...or something like that.

Either way, I can't wait to follow them around NJ/NY/CT and see them in a few weeks!! :rocker:

es156
04-17-2009, 08:24 PM
Sweet set list! Even better than I expected. Can't wait to see this show next week.

Maiden33
04-17-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm not somewhat upset I'm not going to see them next month, I've never seen most of these songs. That being said, I don't care for American Soldier at all. Also, I love Neue Regel, but I can't imagine it being a good opener. Then again, Queensryche don't ususally show too much concern for that.

maidenpriest
04-17-2009, 11:20 PM
im prob not going to this then if this is the set. even tho it would be awesome to hear surgical strike again (saw it 05, prob my favorite off the album). and why are they doing empire as an encore i was hoping that would be in the suite then they can play something else like eyes of a stranger or queen of the reich

TheWhisper88
04-18-2009, 08:29 AM
Neue Regel is an awesome opener, in my opinion. That's what they used back in '86 on the Rage tour.